Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,547 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:46 PM

Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha (21562 Views)

Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian / Buhari Receives Gambian President Adama Barrow At State House(photos) / Peter Obi Pictured With Youth Rep, Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha by ARAS(m): 11:40am On Apr 19, 2018
If i catch anybody wey say BU talkless of BUHARI this 2019 wey dey come ehh, na thunder i go use slap am

1 Like

Re: Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha by balogundayo(m): 11:40am On Apr 19, 2018
Re: Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha by GavelSlam: 11:41am On Apr 19, 2018
xcolanto:

Shut up zombie!

Your the evil one here. Supporting an old uneducated dura dullard to keep making a mess of Nigeria and its citizens. Do you have an idea what 60% of the youths are?? Although I know you fall into the category buhari mentioned that are lazy and uneducated because you spend all your time on NL supporting rubbish.

Buhari is not good with numbers, if he said 60% he sure meant 80% and that mugu girl standing next to the dullard in his eyes is among the lazy and uneducated Nigerian youths coming to the Commonwealth meeting to drink juice and take pictures.

Lazy boy go and get a job and stop lamenting.
When you are done in 2019, to spite the Fulani Buhari vote the Fulani Atiku and tell me who is the zombie then.

Lazy zombie.

1 Like

Re: Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha by engrjacuzzi: 11:43am On Apr 19, 2018
Nigeria politics is just like the case of Leeds United.

1 Like

Re: Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha by Nonnyflex(m): 11:43am On Apr 19, 2018
deedy111:
Greetings Dear NLanders Family

Please I beg to be forgived if this in anyway will bore you or spoil your mood as it's actually not my joy/way but circumstances.
I have a boring life adventure which I wouldn't want to bother anyone to listen, but at this point in my life, I can't help but seek help to solve a tip of it through this medium even risking my reputation cos of what happened to me three days ago.

I was almost thrown out to the rain/cold by my landlord over rent issue (expired couple of months ago) if not God and the intervention of my neighbors, and in my confused state, I had to beg him to give me till this weekend to pay eventhou I don't know how possible that will be unless miracle happens, he reluctantly agreed and left with his boys.
I have tried all I can to see if I can meet up cos its fast approaching, I tried to borrow from few people I know in this world but none can help. Some ill thought cross my mind at this point with hope I can raise it before weekend but I fear it won't end well as I let go.
Am still breathing and full of hope but fear how far I will cope if am eventually thrown out.

I use this medium to plead with the conscience of good humans who could understand what am passing through to help me out with anything to assist me meet up, as I promise never to do this again in my life if I can just save myself this time.
Thanks and God bless

Accnt number 0266407837 GTB(guaranty trust bank)
You are one of the reason why an old dullard is insulting us

1 Like

Re: Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha by laudate: 11:43am On Apr 19, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@VIVIANGIST

Barr. Stephanie representing Nigeria's youths at the commonwealth youth Forum in London is herein pictured with President Buhari of Nigeria, his wife Aisha and President of Gambia, Adama Barrow. The forum was rapped up yesterday. Pictures below:

by VIVIANGIST - http://viviangist.ng/nigerias-youth-rep-at-commonwealth-forum-barr-stephanie-pictured-with-buhari-adama-barrow/

Who is she, and how was she selected to represent Nigerian youths, at that Commonwealth summit? Nobody has heard of her before....! undecided

1 Like

Re: Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha by xcolanto(m): 11:44am On Apr 19, 2018
GavelSlam:

[s]Lazy boy go and get a job and stop lamenting.
When you are done in 2019, to spite the Fulani Buhari vote the Fulani Atiku and tell me who is the zombie then.

Lazy zombie.[/s]

Trash as usual!

Bleeping terrorist almajiri Fulani boko.hari asslicker!

By next year your BMC 30k a month salary seizes and your back to carrying bowls to the street to beg for food. Olodo!
Re: Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha by Unionised(m): 11:45am On Apr 19, 2018
gidgiddy:
I wonder what the name of the material Adam's Barrow is wearing?

Guinea
Re: Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha by Andrewgame42: 11:47am On Apr 19, 2018
Euouae:
God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

God will punish you very well !!

2 Likes

Re: Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha by oluwaahmed: 11:47am On Apr 19, 2018
Aieboocaar:
To be very honest, this week has been a terrible week for the "Sai barber" BMC crew.

I wonder how they feel knowing the Dullard they constantly defend here on Nairaland is bringing more shame and disgrace to them each passing day

Don't you see how they have evaded nairaland. Useless lazy oafs of a shiiithole youth, defending the shiiithole president

1 Like

Re: Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 19, 2018
Andrewgame42:

God will punish you very well !!

Look inwards and see how see how miserable your life is. Dont you think God is punishing you already? He is just awaiting that one day, you will be bold enough to commit suicide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha by Baroba(m): 11:50am On Apr 19, 2018
gidgiddy:
I wonder what the name of the material Adam's Barrow is wearing?

Tarpaulin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha by easyrentnig: 11:51am On Apr 19, 2018
Easy Shuttle Nigeria, a Quick Safe and Comfortable way to ride To and Fro work daily. Call 07065558653 to book a seat today.

Why ride with EasyShuttle To and Fro work ?

1. Safe because we have speed limits and Car trackers inside every bus/car and we also have done all driver verifications on all drivers and vehicles

2. Very comfortable because we only allow 3 on a seat as against the 4 or 5 in public buses. And 4riders per car

3. Fully air-conditioned making you stay clean and fresh to and fro work daily as against sweating and squeezing of your cloth in public transport

4. Cheaper than other means of transport to work

5. Dedicated means of transport to and fro work daily. Giving you rest of mind even on sunny and rainy days

6. Qualified driver, our drivers are customer friendly as against thugs who are drive public buses and drag your bus fare change with you daily.

For more information, please click this link >> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VcIX7DgoZi3PvSj7Ei68b_uCzTLdOz238OIKRdrRjfw/edit?usp=sharing
Re: Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha by Lawalemi(m): 11:52am On Apr 19, 2018
How were they selected because I'm here and I didn't hear about the Commonwealth selection

1 Like

Re: Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha by CSTR1003: 11:52am On Apr 19, 2018
What is the criteria for her selection?
Is she the best Nigeria has to offer?

Look at her looking like a newly refurbished slay queen.

1 Like

Re: Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha by Billionboi: 11:53am On Apr 19, 2018
Femi Adesina now

1 Like

Re: Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:55am On Apr 19, 2018
pweshboi:
This are the lazy and uneducated youth he's snapping with abi? Nonsense

These are the lazy and uneducated youths...

2 Likes

Re: Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha by jimrog: 11:55am On Apr 19, 2018
xcolanto:

Shut up zombie!

Your the evil one here. Supporting an old uneducated dura dullard to keep making a mess of Nigeria and its citizens. Do you have an idea what 60% of the youths are?? Although I know you fall into the category buhari mentioned that are lazy and uneducated because you spend all your time on NL supporting rubbish.

Buhari is not good with numbers, if he said 60% he sure meant 80% and that mugu girl standing next to the dullard in his eyes is among the lazy and uneducated Nigerian youths coming to the Commonwealth meeting to drink juice and take pictures.

U are saying trash...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 19, 2018
The way this man annoys me though, always talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha by hacunamatata: 11:55am On Apr 19, 2018
Aieboocaar:
To be very honest, this week has been a terrible week for the "Sai barber" BMC crew.

I wonder how they feel knowing the Dullard they constantly defend here on Nairaland is bringing more shame and disgrace to them each passing day

Did you see any security personnel over there. I pity for gallant Nigerian soldiers who died because of this animal kingdom

1 Like

Re: Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 19, 2018
Emeskhalifa:
Wait.... Was he there wen PMB was insulting the youth of Nigeria
If yes he is not representing we d youth, he was there for his own pocket.

NyashLickers jus full everywhere

Sincerely, if it where you what would you do?

1 Like

Re: Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha by xcolanto(m): 11:59am On Apr 19, 2018
jimrog:

U are saying trash...

Your brain is full of horse shit!
Re: Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha by tohtoh: 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
ClintonEmex:
When Buhari was contesting for presidency, I knew that if he win he will make Nigeria's situation look frail and sick like his stature. How can a sane person vote for Buhari?
And what make u sane for not voting? Yeye

1 Like

Re: Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha by Smooyis(m): 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
Give buhari microphone and watch him send himself back to daura with his useless senseless comments..

Never again shall we have such a man as a president..
Never again shall daft people rule us..
Never again!
No wonder he said No to presidential debate shocked

2 Likes

Re: Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha by justtoodark: 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
Aieboocaar:

what do you mean....??....

gambians are proud of us...forget south africans and kenyans for a moment....they are different type of black people,the same way russians and west europeans are not the same.....we cant realy do that much to offend west africans....

go ask any ghanaian today if they hate nigerians that much although we dealt badly with them in the past and they would say no....

1 Like

Re: Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha by godwinonyilog: 12:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]When Buhari was contesting for presidency, I knew that if he win he will make Nigeria's situation look frail and sick like his stature. How can a sane person vote for Buhari?[/quote]

Buhari 1984 my people are senseless, my people are useless, my people are indiscipline.
He still never change always insulting the people he claim he is ruling.
Now they are lazy and uneducated.
Hmmmmm what a shame!

1 Like

Re: Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha by millomaniac: 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
xcolanto:

Shut up zombie!

Keep quiet, if buhari gives you one appointment now you will turn to femi adesina or lie mohamed cool

1 Like

Re: Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
givan:

Sincerely, if it where you what would you do?

Grab the mic, say it like this.....
" with all due respect Mr president, Nigerian youths are not lazy, go to sites, factory, you will cry out your eyes seeing number of youths working so hard to survive"

1 Like

Re: Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha by RogueX: 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Who? grin

the rep now

or any fine lazy female youth

we all need to do our part
Re: Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha by CoolAmbience(m): 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
ClintonEmex:
When Buhari was contesting for presidency, I knew that if he win he will make Nigeria's situation look frail and sick like his stature. How can a sane person vote for Buhari?

The same way no sane person will regard persons who have different inclinations and choices from the one they have as insane.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha by mhizcassidy001(f): 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
xcolanto:

Shut up zombie!

I SUPPORT YOU.
tho i spent good four years in one of the polytechnic, and notthat i have an extral year but due to strike and all sort of rubbish in nigeria one useless man like bug head will now come and tell me that am lazy and uneducated when i know i will choose to be lazy why did i waste my four years obtaining ordinary OND and not into olosho bussines. it seem that dude up there saying rubbish, the brain has been formated.IDIOT FELLOW. DONT JUST VEXED ME .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts, Dismisses US Surveillance Report / Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised / Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.