Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,094 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:48 AM

Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech (53735 Views)

The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina / Lagos-Benin Expressway: Buhari Vs. Jonathan, Who Did It Better? / Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by jessykings(f): 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
muykem:
Buhari is absolutely correct and sincere. We need to change our mentality and improve ourselves. You all know the truth, how many of you wrote WAEC, GCE, UME on your own?
Guy speak for yourself, you probably didn't write yours without malpractice that's why you think&suspect everyone did same. It is very wrong to make assumptions and stereotype a whole population!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by expert234: 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
mikolo80:

gifts from alhajis

Provide your evidence

provides access to the president

You must have an entirely dead conscience to make this statement.

so you prefer jonathan corruption abi

So, you too prefer Buhari's corruption?

And if your brain isn't completely evacuated, you will see that I was telling you that the two of them are corrupt. Buhari isn't better than Jonathan in corruption. Only an idiot will not know this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by cyrilamx(m): 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
Oga let be sincere fir once. Many students writing waec yearly are aided by mercenaries. The guy u quoted didn't say all rather many. Even in higher institutions are students not blocking with money and their bodies? What about the get rich quick o Nigerians who are executed almost weakly on drug related cases...the list continues...
jaz:
SPEAK FOR YOURSELF BRO.
IF SOMEONE WROTE WAEC FOR U COS YOU ARE TOO LAZY OR YOUR HEAD IS SIMPLY DEVOID OF BRAIN CELLS DOESN'T MEAN OTHERS FALL IN THE SAME PIT AS U
Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by simols(m): 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
Brother Buhari, i'm very dissapointed in you, i don't know you would do this. Enough of this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by engrchykae(m): 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari is surprised that gullible Nigerians chose his illiterate ass over Dr gej.
You people should try and understand buhari,
he is an ELITE from the north where the average youth is a lazy beggar with skill or education.
Buhari is a northern supremacist like armadu bello who believed and said that npc is Nigeria and Nigeria is npc.
So buhari sees all Nigerian youths as almajiris

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by engrchykae(m): 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari is surprised that gullible Nigerians chose his illiterate ass over Dr gej.
You people should try and understand buhari,
he is an ELITE from the north where the average youth is a lazy beggar without skill or education.
Buhari is a northern supremacist like armadu bello who believed and said that npc is Nigeria and Nigeria is npc.
So buhari sees all Nigerian youths as almajiris

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by mikolo80: 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
expert234:

Provide your evidence

what is your suggestion
shebi you say he is not working

You must have an entirely dead conscience to make this statement.

consience doesn't help anyone
you either want solution or you want to feel sorry for yourself

So, you too prefer Buhari's corruption?

to jonathan and pdp corruption,hell yeah
or do you have a BETTER CANDIDATE

And if your brain isn't completely evacuated,

like ur fathers brain abi

you will see that I was telling you that the two of them are corrupt. Buhari isn't better than Jonathan in corruption.

far far far far better

Only an idiot will not know this.
only a fools father will want to go back to confirmed thieves
Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by mikolo80: 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Just get out.

coman get me out

You are not making sense.

can't make sense to an slowpoke

What gives you the confidence that I voted?

if you didn't vote you are lazy
and you are 'voting'every time you yarn opata without thinking of the consequences

Joblessness has made you reply everyone.
how do you know what my job is not to reply everyone.see your brain can't think outside conventional job yet you are ranting about youth innovation
Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by mank1234(m): 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
mikolo80:
and what do you do.......nothing and yet expect oil money to fall on you

This response for the quote above and your claim elsewhere that southerners are lazy.

You're actually the one doing nothing but claims to be doing something. Or how else do you explain having time to reply all comments on this thread?

If I were to do farming as you are doing I won't just stop at producing raw food; I did look at processing it cos that's where real value is being added.

Unfortunately, your brothers up north who glorify in old school subsistence agriculture lack basic education to know what to do. Find out most of the processed foods in Nigeria are either imported or processed in the industrious south.

For the records the most industrious Nigerians are found in the east. They may have some negative tendencies but they are very hard-working and do not allow initial setback to deter them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by Viicfuntop(f): 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
mikolo80:

coman get me out

can't make sense to an slowpoke

if you didn't vote you are lazy
and you are 'voting'every time you yarn opata without thinking of the consequences
how do you know what my job is not to reply everyone.see your brain can't think outside conventional job yet you are ranting about youth innovation

When I saw an slowpoke, it shows I am talking to one. I don’t even know what you are talking about. Just go. It’s fine. Look for your next prey.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by Viicfuntop(f): 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
mank1234:

This response for the quote above and your claim elsewhere that southerners are lazy.

You're actually the one doing nothing but claims to be doing something. Or how else do you explain having time to reply all comments on this thread?

If I were to do farming as you are doing I won't just stop at producing raw food; I did look at processing it cos that's where real value is being added.

Unfortunately, your brothers up north who glorify in old school subsistence agriculture lack basic education to know what to do. Find out most of the processed foods in Nigeria are either imported or processed in the industrious south.

For the records the most industrious Nigerians are found in the east. They may have some negative tendencies but they are very hard-working and do not allow initial setback to deter them.

Exactly my point. How can one person reply all the comments, if that’s not joblessness.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by namqul(m): 8:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
Babacele:
What President Buhari said about the youth is wrong given what his generation has done to us and we shall extract a sincere apology from him for such a thoughtless generalization. Despite that , Buhari is better than Jonathan when we compare their actions which are more eloquent than any political speech. A president who pretended Chibok never happened while kidnappers had enough time to escape ; or who sabotaged national by encouraging the stealing defence budget thereby exposing our young soldiers women ,children and youths to terrorism cannot be said to love the youths: it is a complete hogwash.
i sense your stupidity over where am sitting here
Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by mikolo80: 8:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
Viicfuntop:

When I saw an slowpoke,

like your father abi

it shows I am talking to one. I don’t even know what you are talking about.

how will you know with low iq bordering on retardation

Just go.

comman carry me

It’s fine. Look for your next prey.
thank goodness you know you are prey
stupid child with no home training
Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by mikolo80: 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
expert234:

No, like your idiotic father, whose decayed brain has transformed you to the immmmbecile you have become today.
i can see your father in your home training
Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by expert234: 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
mikolo80:
i can see your father in your home training

The same way I see the empty life of your immmbecile father in your disposition to life
Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by mikolo80: 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
mank1234:

i make time to reply ppl miseducating our ppl
that is not joblessness(hobby or i get paid to do it)

but you aren't even doing the farming
you waiting for oil money while hoping i will start processing company to employ you

Unfortunately, your brothers up north who glorify in old school subsistence agriculture lack basic education to know what to do.
hhahahahahah
have you gone to this north you keep dreaming of
tractors irrigation and fertiliser is not subsistence farming
that is what sooutherners do

Find out most of the processed foods in Nigeria are either imported or processed in the industrious south.

but it is all grown in the north
its easier to start farm than factory but youths rather balame everyone for their laziness

importation will not solve our problems(non producing)
it will worsen the situation
Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by Viicfuntop(f): 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
mikolo80:

like your father abi

how will you know with low iq bordering on retardation

comman carry me
thank goodness you know you are prey
stupid child with no home training

I don’t even have this energy. Get a life

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by mikolo80: 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
Viicfuntop:

I don’t even have this energy.

the laziness we r talking
why did you start what you cannot finish
you yarn dust yet cannot defend it
only to throw insult o show ur lack of home training

Get a life
you that have life
who e epp
Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by mikolo80: 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
expert234:

The same way I see the empty life of your immmbecile father in your disposition to life
like ur father ba
Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by Viicfuntop(f): 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
mikolo80:

the laziness we r talking
why did you start what you cannot finish
you yarn dust yet cannot defend it
only to throw insult o show ur lack of home training
you that have life
who e epp

Laziness, because I don’t want to exchange words with you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by mikolo80: 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Laziness, because I don’t want to exchange words with you.
no because you have no argument to support your claims that youth are not lazy.i'm sure you don't even know what lazy means,just arguing based in sentiment
Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by Viicfuntop(f): 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
mikolo80:
no because you have no argument to support your claims that youth are not lazy.i'm sure you don't even know what lazy means,just arguing based in sentiment
Ok

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by KrystosCJ(m): 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Buhari is the laziest free loading idiot in our history , a man thatvhas never created anything innovative and has only survived due to his access to free oil since he joined the Army unqualified

Best response I've ever seen to Buhari's statement. We need more of these types of reply for the dumb senile bastard. If only the Northern Nigerian youths will be sincere and vote him out..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by mank1234(m): 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
mikolo80:

i make time to reply ppl miseducating our ppl
that is not joblessness(hobby or i get paid to do it)

but you aren't even doing the farming
you waiting for oil money while hoping i will start processing company to employ you
hhahahahahah
have you gone to this north you keep dreaming of
tractors irrigation and fertiliser is not subsistence farming
that is what sooutherners do

but it is all grown in the north
its easier to start farm than factory but youths rather balame everyone for their laziness
importation will not solve our problems(non producing)
it will worsen the situation

You're actually misinforming people in your attempt. You make it sound as if working in factory, engaging in trade, going to school to study are all bad endeavour asides farming. That farming is the major employer of labour in your territory doesn't mean everyone should adopt it elsewhere. Here in the south we have farmers, traders, factory owners and workers; we have people who engage in different work.

People naturally would prefer to work in oil company cos that's the highest paying job. I'm sure even you would jump at such opportunity. There was a time people preferred public service to oil companies in Nigeria (in the late 70s to be precise). There's tendency for people to prefer trade that pays the highest. That doesn't make mean they're lazy.

You and your president think Nigerians are lazy because of your experience with beggers on the streets. Coincidentally, these are your brothers who abandoned farming for the more paying begging.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by Tchiman(m): 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nigeria youths are indeed very lazy. All they do is to ride expensive power bike and get themselves injured around gwarimpa Abuja and they will be taken to London for treatment after some months, minister of Health and a state governor will welcome them back in airport.

My PVC is very important to me now than before.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by chubinwa(m): 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
No need for clamoring. the did had been done. the only power we the youth hav now I our PVC. we hav had enough.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by Babacele: 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
namqul:
i sense your stupidity over where am sitting here
mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by mank1234(m): 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
@mikolo80

UK pays unemployment benefits to its citizens does it mean that those unemployed people are lazy?
Talking about farming, are you aware that they are so many Nigerians without a land title to their name?
Does the FG which cries of how low oil price caused deflation has a locus standi to blame it's youth on depending on that same commodity?
Can an FG that cannot run a single public enterprise truly blame it's citizen for their inability to create one?

Even if the assertion that Nigerians are lazy were to be true, which man washes his dirty linen in public?

The many times I've heard that statements that Nigerians are lazy, it has always come from politicians. And I won't be surprised if you're not one or close to one. Because they are freeloaders they always think everyone else is.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by Zeezxo(m): 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
[quote author=obonujoker post=66843757]mhen.... an islamist dumber.
How as this relate to religion u people just come here with your lazy brain that can think anything else than Islamist. Note the moment we treat everyone the same way and stop this religious violence, ethnicity, region or no region in Nigeria. Then we have a better way to move forward.
Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by expert234: 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
mikolo80:
like ur father ba

Imnnbecility is actually the exclusive right of your currsed father. I'm surprised you still don't know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them / Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) / Ayo Fayose Boards An Okada In Lagos To Avoid Missing His Flight (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.