Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election (3122 Views)

Why I Lost The Governorship Election — Jimi Agbaje / Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs / Buhari Just Lost Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by ahaika23: 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
9jatriot:

The bolded changes the meaning of the statement and puts it in a different perspective.
PS: Thanks for being polite in a forum that forum known for insults.

Yea bro, who has time for insults when there's a lot to be done!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by Redhot111(m): 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]
Chronic Wailer!

Chronic idiot on auto renewal. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by ahaika23: 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
Even a cripple toils to make ends meet, yet Buhari calls him Lazy Beggar

Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by EarthXmetahuman: 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari seriously needs to go. He is just an insult to sensibility now.

Sowore 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by kitaatita: 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
What do you call the Almajiri? What do you call Amnesty beneficiaries? Are they not illiterate and lazy Nigerians youths. If you spend time in the Niger Delta, you will know what the President is talking about. Call a spade a spade
Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by chinoxstock: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
buhariguy:
yes, I am struggling,

I don't want kobo from anybody, I like working for every kobo I will get.

God will help you. You shall be healed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by ahaika23: 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
So are you an Almajiri? He said Nigerian youths! Stop this nonsense now!
kitaatita:
What do you call the Almajiri? What do you call Amnesty beneficiaries? Are they not illiterate and lazy Nigerians youths. If you spend time in the Niger Delta, you will know what the President is talking about. Call a spade a spade
Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by Lot13(m): 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
As if he has something that would set Nigerians against the president.

With the support of the most high

Buhari is our president till 2023, and that's a fact.
Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by MistadeRegal(m): 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
ahaika23:

Are you also among the Lazy Uneducated beggar?

That is one of them. No need asking questions. By their words you'd know them.
Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by Lot13(m): 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
ahaika23:
Bro, I rant online, I have my pvc, my wife got hers, all my 5 siblings got theirs, my parents got theirs. Buhari is going by the special Grace of God.
Just like many more than you and your siblings in my family have their PVC, and have resolved to vote Buhari in 2019.

Beauty of democracy.
Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by enlady(f): 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
This picture brought tears to my eyes. The hardship in this country is out of this world

ahaika23:
Even a cripple toils to make ends meet, yet Buhari calls him Lazy Beggar

1 Like

Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
ahaika23:
The worst Buhari has done to himself is insult the youths of this nation that gave him the office he has so bastardized in just three (3) years, destroying a thriving economy and rendering millions of youth unemployed and worse-off by insinuating that these youths that sacrificed their lives and comfort to put him in power are nothing but LAZY UNEDUCATED BEGGARS! It will take a true nonentity to vote the ingrate the second time. There is no amount of face-saving that his media cleaners from the West in persons of Lai, Adesina, Osibanjo, Tinubu and co can do to heal the hurting "his youths" are going through, NONE!

Whom the gods wish to remove from Aso Rock they first drive mad.
Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by freeze001(f): 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
9jatriot:

The bolded changes the meaning of the statement and puts it in a different perspective.
PS: Thanks for being polite in a forum that forum known for insults.

He said a lot of Nigerian youths have not been to
school
and they claim that being an oil producing country, they can sit on their hands and do nothing because they expect the govt to give them healthcare and education free. In other words, it is those that have not gone to school that sit on their hands, do nothing and wait for government.

Now let me ask: is it only the educated ones that can get something to do and earn a living? Why did he sound like the uneducated ones deliberately refused to be educated?
Why castigate those that haven't got an education and claim that those ones want to sit on their hands and do nothing? The educated ones that have got nothing doing or have lost jobs and now become dependent did they say they didn't want to work?

Is it wrong or impossible for the government to provide free healthcare and education? Do some other oil producing countries not do same for their citizens and even pay them stipends without being in any form of employment? Why does he act like he's doing 'some' youths some kinda favour?

Are u not aware that a lot have gone to the farms but yet herdsmen and hoodlums will not let them work n reap the fruit of their labour? Is the govt not supposed to provide an enabling environment or has that been done and some still came to say govt should bring everything for free? Where is the electricity, security and infrastructure for instance?
Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by ahaika23: 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
I am truly saddened!
enlady:
This picture brought tears to my eyes. The hardship in this country is out of this world

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oronsaye Committee Report Will Break So Many People’s Heart / Has FG Cancel Today's Holiday Since The Moon Is Not Yet In The Mood. / BREAKING: APC Rolls Out Dates For Primary Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.