Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,704 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Uti Nwachukwu React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi (1433 Views)

BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi / Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi / Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uti Nwachukwu React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by Gistformant: 11:53am On Apr 19, 2018
GistMore.com

He caption;

Kai!! CEEEECCC!!! U for Calm down na
aa�� Firstly, There is no excuse for her behaviour yesterday.I will never support speaking to anyone that way. It was a sad situation & I hope people hav learned the true value of Respect for Another Human Being.
That being Said, CeeC We see YOUR flaws,we see your weaknesses.
NO BODY HOLY PASS! A lot OF us have had to go thru horrid experiences to learn self control.
I for one was extremely Brash in BBA2008 but came back a lot better in BBA 2010!
EVEN after winning my temper was still at dangerous levels and i knew there was a problem. Does this mean that i was a Bad horrible person? HECK NO! I grew and i am still growing!
Most of us that wear our emotions on our sleeves find it hard to conceal Love, Loyalty, Excitement and of corse the worst emotion-RAGE!
No one is perfect! Again, I am NOT JUSTIFYING HER BEHAVIOUR FROM YESTERDAY..no matter the poking or deliberate provocation,No one should react that way in public or in private..BUT THIS CAN ONLY BE LEARNED THROUGH EXPERIENCE. (trust me..i know)
We try to be better versions of ourselves daily but during this process sadly, we might still fall.
The ability to rise is what makes us victors.

Cee C we see you struggling to do better and in the process you fell..its all part of the process..its UR JOURNEY.. What saddens me more is the trolling/insults.A lot of u say she needs psychological help..so is this how u treat someone that needs help? With abuses/ridicule? COME ON!! WE CAN DO BETTER.
FROWN UPON IT BUT DONT TROLL!! Its dehumanizing.Temper justice with mercy.Dont act like what you have been condemning(Hypocrisy)

Well to everyone reading this Im pleading on her behalf for ur understanding,forgiveness and mercy. Abeeg..SHE HAS APOLOGISED��‍♂️ If U are a true fan..U stand for who U love especially in their weakest moments..weak support is just is just as futile as a shaky foundation. For those of you that claim u love her. Please be there for her and show Love..why? LOVE CONQUERS ALL (2 wrongs=0 right)shalom #BBnaija #CeeC #Mercy #Forgiveness #Abeg #Love

Read more; http://www.gistmore.com/uti-nwachukwu-react-cee-c-verbally-abusing-tobi

Re: Uti Nwachukwu React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by Gistformant: 11:53am On Apr 19, 2018
Re: Uti Nwachukwu React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by GistMoreTV: 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
Yyea
Re: Uti Nwachukwu React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by Ladybianca(f): 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
I aggre with UTI in a way
Re: Uti Nwachukwu React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by hadjipapiey(m): 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
FP things wink
Re: Uti Nwachukwu React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by nabegibeg: 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2018

Re: Uti Nwachukwu React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by Kylekent59: 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
Well said Mr uti.

A true supporter will stand for you in terms of weaknesses, she is weak,abeg make una 4give am.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by Tamarapetty(f): 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Bouncer Showing Off His Singing Talent / British Model Demi Rose Flaunts Massive Ample Assets In Skimpy Swimsuit - Photos / See What This Lady Got After She Asked For A Replica Of Stephanie Coker's Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.