Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) (84887 Views)

I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why / Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time / Man Looking For A Wife, Will Give Her Iphonex And Corolla Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
Riversides2003:
But for real these instructors Dey enjoy o. Touching different sizes colours and texture for free. I will like that job as my retirement job.

My nigga wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) by HoodBillionaire: 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
omormor
well done
fear don dey catch am
hw r we sure someone else is not fucking your gal now
chocorex:

I love you so much n will never let you bleep a dog, no homo.
Re: Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
Amarabae:

Guys who brag and make noise about sex are usually the ones that are poor in bed.
Quote by oriaku Amara 2018

Seconded!

3 Likes

Re: Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) by blackboy(m): 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
the instructor is either gay or just too professional (dont mix pleasure with business). no feelings attached
Re: Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lilisticlili:
A lot of banging takes place after the trainings with the instructor. I witnessed one @ lekki accidentally........

Toilet has been a source of private first class bangin before Baambam was born grin

Yaf spoil finish sha
Re: Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Yoga includes physical exercise, but it's also about life balance. Training your mind, body, and breath — as well as connecting with your spirituality — are the main goals of the yoga lifestyle.

Now Check out the trainer on the photo below. undecided

Could this be part of the exercise

Would you allow your wife go to yoga classes?

>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/reason-wife-go-yoga-classes-photo/

what do you mean by "would you allow "

is she your student, daughter or property that you can give orders?

her way of life, her choice.

you're married doesn't give you the right to control anybody.
Re: Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) by kingjoe(m): 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
It's a normal thing nah where I gym there are some things you don't do expect with the help of the instructor and this position is one of the
check again.this time check the position of the instructors fingers. that's the issue
Re: Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) by chocorex(m): 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
omormor
well done
fear don dey catch am
hw r we sure someone else is not fucking your gal now

scared of what? I don't even have a girl I can say this is my gf, even if I do n she's fucking a man that last one year in bed, her headache, all girls r cheats n nothing new to me.
Re: Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
If woman fit pose like this, omo the fvck go sweet. But which kind nonsense Yoga dem dey do wey man go dey touch women buttocks like that.
Re: Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
Amarabae:

Guys who brag and make noise about sex are usually the ones that are poor in bed.
Quote by oriaku Amara 2018

fact
Re: Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) by SoapQueen(f): 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lucid1:

Soap Queen! Have you marry? You look wife able grin

Na so una take dey start. Later you will create a thread that goes "This girl is pressuring me for marriage o. Advice".

You will see " dump her, nigga smash her, this and that her"

Nobody will know you brought it on.

Abeg, pass in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) by Fourwinds: 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
It's a normal thing nah where I gym there are some things you don't do expect with the help of the instructor and this position is one of the
hmmmm
Re: Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) by Kimcutie: 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

fact
You saw my greeting right?
Re: Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) by stagger: 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
He's probably gay.
Re: Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
SoapQueen:

Na so una take dey start. Later you will create a thread that goes "This girl is pressuring me for marriage o. Advice".

Abeg, pass in peace.

Smash? Ah! I merely offered you compliments ma! No offence intended . Shiu

I get your message but it's extreme but no fuss about it though
Re: Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) by Horus(m): 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
I have a Yoga Classes studio and I teach for women only grin
Re: Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) by tunary(m): 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
See as him press the middle Fingers compressed their V u L v A s
this is discouraging
Re: Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
Kimcutie:
You saw my greeting right?

yes sir
how're you doing? smiley
Re: Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) by micflo28(m): 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
The husband sees this he will be like “Yoo...oga howfar you na" shocked angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
SoapQueen:

grin

Abeg, pass in peace.

Re: Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
SoapQueen:

Abeg, pass in peace.

grin
Re: Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) by Ashley86400: 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
men if i fuc my bich dis style
she go shout say she wan marry me
wit my big dic
dem go run from dis style
me wey nor dey cum quick sef
see me in action
hard fucs for 45mins
no cum
Really.
Pls where can I build a version of you. cheesy
Re: Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) by Kimcutie: 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

yes sir
how're you doing? smiley
Thank you for calling sir. But at the moment am not a sir, just a boy.

Am good, you?
Re: Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) by Qsscruz(m): 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Are you saying you allow the gym instructor touch you in sensitive areas in the name of helping you to achieve a position?
Re: Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) by CSTR1003: 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
The husbands are not aware. There is no way they can tolerate this shitt.

I pity the unfortunate yoga instructor that will do that nonsense to my wife.
Re: Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) by Qsscruz(m): 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lilisticlili:
A lot of banging takes place after the trainings with the instructor. I witnessed one @ lekki accidentally........

Toilet has been a source of private first class bangin before Baambam was born grin
You watched the whole time they were banging?
Re: Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lol
Re: Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) by Gofwane(m): 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
Oh God, please make a way for me to become a yoga instructor and i will start going to church again.

Édakun

Re: Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) by martineverest(m): 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
recycled thread.....this was posted on nairaland about 3 yrs ago
Re: Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) by Crieff(m): 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
Geeoriginal:
Check the first lady, you will understand that the instructor is only holding their knees. The knees are up not buttocks.

You're correct. Most people are either blind to see it or they just have a really ugly mind.
Re: Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) by Bimpe29: 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
What's the instructor doing? Whether they're wet or what? Rubbish
Re: Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) by ayshugar(m): 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
olatade:
he's only trying to prevent them from polluting the air
undecided
olatade:
he's only trying to prevent them from polluting the air

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinese Man 'Long Ting' Marries Nigerian Girl In Anambra / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos / Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.