Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,248 members, 7,780,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:45 PM

Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) (43750 Views)

Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) / Buhari Refuses To Watch Shooting Of Unarmed Pro Biafra Protesters (2016) / Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Ecstasy154(m): 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
Some Biafran sympathizers are currently protesting at the Pall Mall Street, Westminster, a few metres from Buckingham Palace as President Muhammadu Buhari meet Queen Elizabeth II and other heads of state.

It would be recalled that Buhari while speaking at the Commonwealth Business Forum in Westminster, was quoted as saying that most youths prefer to do nothing because they feel Nigeria is an oil-rich.

The protesters are requesting the release of Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Independent People of Biafra (IPOB) and a referendum on the fate of Biafra.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/04/breaking-biafra-protesters-hit-london-as-buhari-meets-the-queen-photos/

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by ibotic(f): 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
These people need to find jobs....stop disturbing our peace in London... cool

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by gidgiddy: 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
ibotic:

Their freedom means more to them than any sort of job and nobody is complaining about them in London except a certain breed of people the British named after a common River in 1914.

397 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Annnonymous: 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
Python go soon dance go London grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by limeta(f): 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
This people got ... £100 each for this show of shame
A friend call me yesterday asking me if I know any body that would be interested to support Apc
What a shame .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Herdsmen: 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
limeta:
A friend call me yesterday asking me if I know any body that would be interested .
What a shame .

Your lie no done. Try recook am..

What a shame..

262 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Herdsmen: 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
limeta:
A friend call me yesterday asking me if I know any body that would be interested .
What a shame .

Apc infested brain..you think say 100£ na 100#.

Make zombies fear God ...children of Dullard n hate..

218 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Ooni: 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
ibotic:
I'm tired of defending Nigeria. despite all the efforts and time i've put in both online and offline to defend my country our president has the guts to say that we nigerian youths are brainless and lazy. Is he now saying that Biafrans are wiser than us?

197 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Wawaman: 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
limeta:
A friend call me yesterday asking me if I know any body that would be interested to support Apc
What a shame .
this is not APC rally

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by gidgiddy: 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
limeta:
What a shame .

So you think that they do 'crowd renting in Europe? You don't even know how to lie. £100 Is about N50,000. If the Biafran agitators were actually giving out £100 pounds for people to join them in protest, the crowd probably would have been much bigger than this.

There is nothing shameful about People agitating for their freedom, it is something to be proud of. Not like you Nigerians who are still answering to and claiming the country a white man from Europe created.

176 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by VillagePeople11: 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
Africa matter don tire person

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by tommykiwi(m): 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hope he listens to the masses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
angry Waste of time. Biafra will never come. One Nigeria we shall remain whether the igbos like it or not. Patriotic igbos will get presidency in 2023 but biafra, NO WAY

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Sirpaul(m): 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
how come you are doing this in london?... please come back home and do that... jobless crants

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by oyetunder(m): 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
All of us are protesting...few are eating the yams! Our youths are lazy...our leaders mentally lazy but hard workers when it comes to stealing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by skubido(m): 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
Confirm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by vRendoh(m): 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
Biafra too! Na waoo..... hypertension no go kill people papa and husband so...from one to another.
Chaii!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by FrenchWay: 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
Even Ojukwu run away
Na dis gutless people want cessation?

No guts, no glory.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by oyetunder(m): 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
gidgiddy:

Their freedom means more to them than any sort of job and nobody is complaining about them in London except a certain breed of people the British named after a common River in 1914.
Don't mind him...he has a job online. I am a Yoruba by tribe. But i have learnt to respect those from other tribes. None of us determined where he or she was born. No matter how hard you work, as long as you are in the wrong place or under a terrible system, your work won't manifest. Learn to take time off your so called work and claim your right.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by ideology(m): 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
limeta:
What a shame .
use Google these guys have been protesting in most countries all over the world.

They don't need to be paid to fight for their freedom.

But people like u get paid to support incompetence

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Anglojosite7(m): 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
Kikikikikik............................................ tongue tongue tongue They will always remain this way

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Sirpaul(m): 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
come to think of it am far away from the village you mentioned... receive sense
zombieTRACKER:

Hungry boy
What will you do in your oshogbo cave
Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by zombieTRACKER: 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
miracool946:
I thought this Biafra issue has been put to rest a long time ago. especially in the absence of their so called messiah. nnamdi.

You thought wrong
Nigeria without Biafrans will benefit you

Let's all work towards that

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by kraftyiyk: 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
grin
Thought Buhari said they are terrorist? U see its easy to talk nonsense while in Nigeria, why cant Buhari come outside and proscribe them in UK?

What is Buratai waiting for? Wont he make haste to despatch his python or even crocodile to go dance in London?

This is a wake up call to all the prescription protagonists that they have just been making a big f00l of themselves!

According to "Wole Soyinka" Biafra remains an ideology that can never be defeated unless u come up with a counter narrative.

33 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) / Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others / Ibrahim, Yar’adua’s Son Marries Amira, Babandede’s Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.