Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

#bbnaija: Cee-c's Apology To Tobi Is Really Touching - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #bbnaija: Cee-c's Apology To Tobi Is Really Touching (1077 Views)

Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / #bbnaija: Cee-c's Apology To Tobi After Raining Insults On Him Is Emotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Cee-c's Apology To Tobi Is Really Touching by Chukwuebuka24: 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Cee-C has apologised to Tobi after verbally attacking him.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNTZGlu11f8
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c's Apology To Tobi Is Really Touching by Mutemenot(m): 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
Where are her supporters? shocked
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c's Apology To Tobi Is Really Touching by Emotionless100: 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
I patiently waiting to attend the wedding of any female graduate of bbnj
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c's Apology To Tobi Is Really Touching by ezefrank87(m): 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nigerian youths obviously are lazy......see the kind of things that thrill us....tufiakwa
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c's Apology To Tobi Is Really Touching by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
Is anything there real? They're just doing it for the camera. Watch CeeC's body movement closely, that's not a real apology. In fact, you dont even need to watch her hody movement, just hearing what she said is enough!!!

(1) (Reply)

If You Love Her, Get Her A Sextoy(see Reason) / Side Chick Who Is A Ghost, Allegedly Disappeared In Lagos Office. / 'Adult Men Who Find Boobs As Sexual Organs Need Psychological Help' - Alyaa Gad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.