Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,003 members, 7,799,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) (74003 Views)

New Pictures Of Awka, Anambra State Capital (photos) / Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) / If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) by Proffeluczy1(m): 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
Awka is indeed a place of residence where one ought to reside.

Honestly, whenever I am passing Awka to Lagos, I always admire the city. feel like staying there.

The town is portable, has a well structured houses. I love Awka

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
Follygunners:

If your place is as developed as you all claim, why don't you guys dwell and live there? You're all busy running away from ur jungle while you keep coming online to brag and chest-beat abt how great it is.. If it's that great, you no go dey migrate commot. BS!
Go and ask same question to Chinese, South Africans and other advanced nationals what they are doing in Nigeria, ignoramus.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) by Unemadu: 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
AmericanQuarter:
People are minting homes here. A friend just opened this one at Udoka estate ext.

Abeg ask your friend what type of grass that is . Thanks
Re: Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) by Alkanoicacid(m): 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
Cjrane2:

painment

Technology is exposing the liars gradually.
Those that said Ibadan was bigger than Cairo, Lagos and Accra. We all know Ibadan is slightly bigger than Enugu and definitely smaller than Cairo, Accra or Lagos grin grin grin grin

Enugu= 20.5 KM across
Ibadan = 24.5 KM across

Go and verify it yourself.

I thank God for satellite technology. The days of mind blowing lies because they are unverifiable are over.

Re: Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) by smyo(m): 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
That is how it should be, good and intelligent people, am not from Anambra but how I wish

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
Follygunners:

We don't see them in droves like you pple. Perhaps, they don't abandon their places like you pple do. You guys are just immigrants in ur own country. Your place have become a destitute. So sad! undecided sad
Lot of you people are here, some of them were carrying placards few months ago begging for unity in Awka

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
Wow! This is breathtaking!

One can only smile, beat your chest and thank God for the never say die spirit of an average Igbo man.

This is d same Awka that was levelled to d ground by the invaders during Biafra war. They burnt Awka to d ground safe for just one storey building which they occupied as their operation base. They were bitter that Awka known for blacksmith was in charge of gun production for the Biafrans. They levelled everything to d ground.

See Awka today, you will not blv ur eyes! God thank you for making me an Igbo man. The competition is rife and it propels every Nwafor to strive and succeed .

Soon I will complete my house in Awka, iyi agu estate to be precise.

I love this Anambra die!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
post=66861648:

Lot of you people are here, some of them where carrying placards few months ago begging for unity in Awka

The worst is their ppl in the east adds no value to our IGR, either they r selling agbo, gbogbonise or they are tailors or taxi drivers. How they want take build those mansions in Awka. Our ppl go to their place, buy land and put structures, pay tax join and still build in our states.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

The worst is their ppl in the east adds no value to our IGR, either they r selling agbo, gbogbonise or they are tailors or taxi drivers. How they want take build those mansions in Awka. Our ppl go to their place, buy land and put structures, pay tax join and still build in our states.

grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
black people like to fight against each other. it's a curse to be black ,a disease

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) by big3boy: 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
how i soo luv these ibo ppl.
very industrious.
i wonder what they are still doing in lagos. they got beautifful city out there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) by tony4s: 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
which area is this in anambra ? don't bamboozle us with pictures of another state
Re: Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
Follygunners:

[s]Dude, no one is saying there aren't any Yorubas in the SE... The Yorubas living there are temporarily residing there UNLIKE ur pple.

Now do the math.. if you're a math pupil.. like 0.0002% of the whole Yoruba population compared to ur 70% Igbo pple that's ran escaped from the jungle. [/s]
Temporarily My friend stop deceiving yourself, they are staying temporarily and as well begging for indivisible nation both online and offline and majority of Igbos are begging for....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) by zinaunreal(m): 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
All i see are rooftops abeg
Re: Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) by chibros02(m): 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
When he has work so hard and become successful, he do it with grand style ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
Close view of the hoods in Awka

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) by TSingerr(m): 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
I don't understand the reasoning behind or the concept behind these pictures.

Are these supposed to portray Awka as beautiful, developed or tourism friendly?

If not that I have been to Awka and I can say there are beautiful parts of the city, these pictures don't help say anything.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
post=66862492:
Close view of the hoods in Awka

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
More

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
Follygunners:

That's cuz there're numerous and limitless opportunities in the Yorubaland! Well, isn't that something you Igbos should be ashamed of. There's NOT a single opportunity in that jungle part of 9ja. Just like when 9ja pple rush go abroad... there are lots of opportunities there for everyone to thrive on compared to ur jungle.

Numerous opportunity in Yoruba land, yet ur ppl are not seeing them to tap and better their lives? It takes an Igbo man to come from d east and beat u in ur backyard? Buy up ur land and build while you look at d opportunity go? Do u ppl hate tapping those opportunities?

Again if there are no opportunity in d east, who are those building these structures? Did u see those Onitsha pictures of beautifully arranged 4 storey buildings? Those are d sweat of Igbo traders in Onitsha. Are ur ppl not seeing those opportunities too or they hate them?

See the truth is Igbo's, go out to explore more opportunities and conquer. Ur ppl are docile and not ready for competition. Go to ladipo in ur Lagos and see these so called Igbo's keeping themselves busy with car parts while ur brothers while away at the nearby oshodi park drinking kaikai and collecting owoda free N50 from buses. How do u build house with such money?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) by BerryAnny(m): 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
Cjrane2:

painment

Technology is exposing the liars gradually.
Those that said Ibadan was bigger than Cairo, Lagos and Accra. We all know Ibadan is slightly bigger than Enugu and definitely smaller than Cairo, Accra or Lagos grin grin grin grin

Enugu= 20.5 KM across
Ibadan = 24.5 KM across

Go and verify it yourself.

I thank God for satellite technology. The days of mind blowing lies because they are unverifiable are over.
Just listen to yourself and hear the crap you are chunning out. Enugu is a state,as in a definite entity,while Ibadan is just a part of Oyo State and you are here comparing both.SMH!!! Typical ipob yoot!

And to the Op,sharing pictures of houses built by people running your state resources down won't help you. You and your colleagues are just deceiving yourselves,there is nothing spectacular in those pictures. Post the pictures of good roads and not those one-way pot-holes filled roads,Bridges and standard ones at that and reputable organizations. Let's talk after that then.
Re: Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
chibros02:
When he has work so hard and become successful, he do it with grand style ..
grin grin

Una no go keee person. Those are their work in SE, or agbo Jedi jedi
Re: Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
post=66862592:
More

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
zinaunreal:
All i see are rooftops abeg

But No brown rooftops!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
More from Awka

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport / World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) / Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.