Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" (33998 Views)

Debrah Osagiede Is Dead Spirit And Life Bible Church Founder / Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by crafteck(m): 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
To get more tithe and increase traffic in gbagada

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by OtemAtum: 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
simonlee:

what is crazy about building a gigantic house for the dwelling of the most high?
God Almighty that created Yahweh and Allah doesn't need a house on earth to dwell in.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by BluntBoy(m): 1:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
simonlee:

what is crazy about building a gigantic house for the dwelling of the most high?

God does not live in houses made of stones. He lives in our hearts. Our bodies are His temples. It is our heart we should be building. Instead, we are building worthless mansions while the average Christian is corrupt, wicked, selfish and greedy.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by wEsOmE(m): 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2018
CodeTemplar:
The crab in a bucket mentality goes beyond Christianedom it is a black man thing. It also manifest in form of crowd mentality and has a blend of Stockholm syndrome.
Nna You sabi bekee ooh.. Stockholm syndrome.. Thanks for dis one
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2018
For them to build such an edifice, then jesus isn't coming back anytime soon....Back to straffing omoye, chioma and blessing.....
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by Buffalowings3(m): 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
Daniel058:
The only pastor I pray to meet one day

God let me build Church ⛪ where you will be honoured /praised and worshipped.. I don't want to be a pastor..
I want to build $2m church in Deeper life.

Lord I pray
I want to build a $2m factory, to uplift my compatriots out of poverty

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by bloodofthelamb(m): 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
simonlee:

Who told you the Most High dwell in a building made by human hands?

You should have said, what is wrong in building a place for the gathering of believers?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2018
Oluwa ni shola
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by mechanics(m): 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
Good news.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
Abjay97:
I respect this man..

This is a man of God. Brother Kumuyi lives a very modest life. I met Brother I.D Lawon at New Testament Assembly 2016 Convention, he is still his humble, gentle & very modest person. Brother Lawon has his own ministry now, but the Deeper Life Spartan disciplined life is still there.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
ikorodureporta:

d only true christian amongst dem

What does it mean exactly to be a "TRUE CHRISTIAN"? please name five (5) most important traits and characteristics of a "TRUE CHRISTIAN"
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
Xisnin:

He forbid church members from doing many things.

Many Things? please let me know what things he forbids, are they forbidden in the Bible?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
uvalued:
Can this edifice raise the dead... angry
Why don't dlb members raise the dead?
Can you raise the dead?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
HigherEd:
Awesome.... The issue I have is that it is still some deeper life members/catholics that would come to attack the likes of Oyedepo and Adeboye when they build their own big cathedtals. I remember that before deeper life went into building of universities some of their members here on NL criticized and compared endlessly against the rccg's and the likes. Soon enough deeper life got a university and it turned out equally as expensive as that of them Oyedepo and Adeboye. Same with the catholic universities that sprung up. Augustine university might even be more expensive than landmark. Let us stop this I better pass you complex in christianedom!
Lalasticlala
May God richly bless you for this. Many deeper lifer see other Christians as devils.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
rusher14:
Much as I like the denomination we don't need more church buildings.

We need factories and research centres.

We need hubs for great minds and enterprise.

Be gone with these religious houses already.
That is up to the government not churches
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
Jethrolite:
I really do not like the fact the Bible can always be twisted to meet the desires of different greedy individuals claiming to be servants in the Lord's vineyard.

Sometimes, these people act like the coming of Jesus and all its significance was wasted effort.
The coming of the lord is near but it doesn't stop the gospel from getting to others
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by uvalued(m): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Can you raise the dead?

With the way kumuyi has been emphasising on "holiness', by now I would have seen them dlb members doing some signs and wonders...
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
uvalued:

With the way kumuyi has been emphasising on "holiness', by now I would have seen them dlb members doing some signs and wonders...
Holiness is the key towards making heaven. Yes many deeper life members raise the dead but they rarely go public. They stick to their calling which is holiness

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by sunnyphem(m): 9:54am On Oct 01, 2018
eeeya
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by paxonel(m): 11:28am On Oct 01, 2018
MrPRevailer:
To God be the glory. This is magnificent!

Edit:
Pastor Kumuyi made it clear it not for a show of superiority but to give God a befitting monument as has been exemplified by Biblical characters. Take note, before reading odious comments down there.
it is ignorance to say he gave God this one. Does God dwell in buildings?
You people degraded God to be like man who likes beautiful buildings and God will continue to judge you nigerians with confusion except you repent
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by filcast(m): 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
wEsOmE:
Nna You sabi bekee ooh.. Stockholm syndrome.. Thanks for dis one
hello I need to ask you something bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL / Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour / Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Punches A Demon Spiritually At Christ MercyLand, Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.