Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Panic As Soldiers Raze Scores Of Buildings Down In Benue State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Panic As Soldiers Raze Scores Of Buildings Down In Benue State (1003 Views)

Bandits Block Kaduna-Abuja Road, Kidnap Scores Of People / Kaduna Bandits Kill 13, Injure 7, Raze 56 Houses (Photos) / Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Panic As Soldiers Raze Scores Of Buildings Down In Benue State by sureteeboy(m): 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
Soldiers stormed Naka, a local town in Gwer West Local Government of Benue state this Thursday morning in a devastating retribution attack after one of them was killed by a resident on Wednesday. Lots of buildings of innocent inhabitants were torched and countless properties were decimated.
These are pictures I took live from the scene

Cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Panic As Soldiers Raze Scores Of Buildings Down In Benue State by sureteeboy(m): 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
More Pictures

Re: Panic As Soldiers Raze Scores Of Buildings Down In Benue State by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
" the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet complete.” when it is complete , we will watch the downfall of buratai and Buhari..

3 Likes

Re: Panic As Soldiers Raze Scores Of Buildings Down In Benue State by BadBradley: 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
Only in Nigeria. The first thing about being a soldier is discipline and self control. Soldering is a call for service.

But in Nigeria, it's a show of power, unprofessionalism and lawlessness. I wonder why these uniformed animals cannot be kept in the barracks like other countries do.

4 Likes

Re: Panic As Soldiers Raze Scores Of Buildings Down In Benue State by bugidon(m): 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
shocked

Person don enter one chance for this country o cry

Thank God atleast I still get small money to travel out of the shithole if the dullard eventually wins 2019 grin

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Soldiers Raze Scores Of Buildings Down In Benue State by sureteeboy(m): 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
Farm harvests worth millions of naira has been devastated.
Countless sacks of Rice, Guinea corn, Millets, Ground nuts and other similar products

1 Like

Re: Panic As Soldiers Raze Scores Of Buildings Down In Benue State by bukason212(m): 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
And we say we have a government?

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Soldiers Raze Scores Of Buildings Down In Benue State by Marvellouzkk(f): 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nigeria is for sell contact me for proper negotiations if interested
Re: Panic As Soldiers Raze Scores Of Buildings Down In Benue State by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
God! What did I do to deserve Nigeria

Sorry Adeboye, Nigerians are not going to the same hell as people in developed countries, Nigeria is enough punishment and a hell on it's own undecided

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Soldiers Raze Scores Of Buildings Down In Benue State by VolvoS60(m): 12:12am On Apr 20, 2018
sureteeboy:
Farm harvests worth millions of naira has been devastated.
Countless sacks of Rice, Guinea corn, Millets, Ground nuts and other similar products

^^^^
OP,

I am assuming that all you have posted online about the attack on this and other threads is true.

Believe it or not, some dark forces will be enraged that you have chosen to boldly state the facts about the lawlessness and impunity of our so called armed forces.

Take note.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Talk!!! Between SARS And Soldiers, Which Do You Fear The Most? / Dreaded Cultist Beheaded By Fellow Cult Members In Rivers (graphic Photos) / Wicked!!! Parents Laugh And Record While Mad Sheep Attacks Their Crying Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.