Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment (54380 Views)

Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' / Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) / #ResumeOrResign: Femi Adesina Reacts To Attack On Charly Boy, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment by zudozz: 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
Am surprise that most of you misunderstood PMB...Ps wt he actually trying to say was that any Nigerian youth that voted for him is lazy senseles n stupeed!

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment by babajeje123(m): 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
Academicwizman:

I am against what Buhari said but 'a lot' does not mean the majority.
So, what does it mean?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
I just keep laughing when I see people wailing or bothered about what the president said since yesterday. If you are lazy it shows that, what the president said is the truth. If you aren't lazy you shouldn't even give a hoot about the statement.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment by iguita: 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
When he leaves office, he will blame it on that spirit in Aso Rock.
MikeBetty:
Really? So Apc Twitter Handler Is Also An Illitrate To Have Condemn That Statement. Femi, All Your Insults On Nigerians Will Hunt You When You Leave That Office. You Are Courting Disaster To Yourself Unwittingly.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment by NEpicComments: 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lol

Re: Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment by desmond2pk: 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
Get pvc get. Pvc. Where can I get my pvc?

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment by OBJlive: 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
We urge Mr President and his spokes persons to apologize to Nigerian youth.Because if you underestimate the youth this country may become ungovernable.
The military men fighting bokoharam are not old men. our gallant men and women doing security work are not old men or women.
Just a single Nigerian youth went into the National Assembly and took away the mace.
Mr President don't dare the Nigerian Youth.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment by rosita33(f): 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
I pity this man

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment by Kaysalas(m): 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

It is even crystal clear, " a lot of" is equivalent to "some" while, "All" is equivalent to "everyone or general".
Really! you go school at all? Abeg just keep quiet so as not to embarrass yourself further

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
GoodGovernance:

You need a brain reset.

All the rubbish you have vomited only expose the type of person you are.A frustrated homo sapien.

Where in the video did the president say Nigerian youths are lazy?

Did Buhari include the hardworking bus conductor and market woman in his interview commentary?

The call for good governance should not and can never include,twists, mischief,lies. and insults on our leaders.

Criticise what the president said ,not a twist of what he said.

Twist ? I have a feeling you are a delusional sociopath.

Go and watch the real video not the one you edited for your propaganda machinery

You can feel free to hurl insults but I have anger toward you , just pity at what a wasted existence you turned out to be

And I am sure somewhere you have good parents who had high hopes for you

As for that deluded geriatric loose lipped president of ours , I need not insult him as he seems.very capable of doing it himself everytime.he speaks

Do you think he is taken seriously as a leader here in Africa ? Talkless of internationally? My dear he has already gone down.in record as the worst president to ever grace the Halls of Aso Villa

I will.not engage you further till you online my reques
If you feel so strongly about this government kidnly reveal your real information instead of hiding g behind a childishly named.moniker called good governance

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment by thunderbabs: 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
That man, buhari is a mutulla.

Is he even supposed to portray his people in bad light in the first place, internationally for dt matter.

Those lazy youths will see to his kicking out of office, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment by jmanity: 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
Mr Femi Adesina is just doing damage control, there are more than a thousand good things the president could have said to project our potentials to the international community, but Mr president chose to call some of his citizens lazy...So sad.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment by ud4u: 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
You and your master are working towards your group downfall.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
Kaysalas:

Really! you go school at all? Abeg just keep quiet so as not to embarrass yourself further
Mr man you are just silly. It shows you don't read to understand. Can't you see the word "equivalent". You are the type Adeshina is talking about always rush to read without understanding.
Re: Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment by babajeje123(m): 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
Kaysalas:

My brother, I taya for the guy o. His laziness is legendary. I even suggested to him to use Google but he refused. He is certainly one of those Buhari was referring to.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment by 77up(m): 5:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
Pls i need a response asap , is it a must for someone to travel to his /her state for pvc enrolment

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment by quincee88(f): 5:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
MR FEMI, NIGERIANS ARE NOT DAFTS SO WE ALL UNDERSTOOD WHAT THE PRESIDENT MEANT IN HIS UNGUARDED INSOLENT. "WHAT A BIG SHAME THAT PMB'S WORDS CANNOT JUST STAND ALONE, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE HERE TO TWIST FACTS AND DEFEND THE DULLARD."

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment by Academicwizman(m): 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
babajeje123:

So, what does it mean?
It means many youths.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment by babajeje123(m): 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Mr man you are just silly. It shows you don't read to understand. Can't you see the world "equivalent". You are the type Adeshina is talking about always rush to read without understanding.
Be like say na university of Daura this guy dey attend?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
oh okay. dis govt. has lose already

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment by babajeje123(m): 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
Academicwizman:

It means many youths.
So on percentage scale, 'many' will be from 1 to what?

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
I wonder how some people would feel if Buhari is re-elected as the president. Many go just die by jumping into the lagoon or hug transformer. You all should better find better things to do in your life and stop waiting for government to dothings for you. Even If Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha, Amadioah or Orunmila rule Nigeria una go still complain. Shioor! Kelebe!
Re: Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment by Gentew(m): 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
babajeje123:
I think so

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment by Academicwizman(m): 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
babajeje123:

So on percentage scale, 'many' will be from 1 to what?

Many has no percentage. It just means "a lot". Many youths may mean majority (50+%) or not (<=50%). So, there is no definite answer.

According to the Merriem Webster dictionary, 'many' means "consisting of or amounting to a large but indefinite number <worked for many years>" while 'majority' means "a number that is greater than half of a total". So, there is a difference.
Re: Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
babajeje123:

Una no get sense. If you don't understand what i said I think you need to work on yourself. Awon olodo. They don't even understand when someone use the word "equivalent". Rubbish!
Re: Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment by Doyin2(m): 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
lestat:

Twist ? I have a feeling you are a delusional sociopath.

Go and watch the real video not the one you edited for your propaganda machinery

You can feel free to hurl insults but I have anger toward you , just pity at what a wasted existence you turned out to be

And I am sure somewhere you have good parents who had high hopes for you

As for that deluded geriatric loose lipped president of ours , I need not insult him as he seems.very capable of doing it himself everytime.he speaks

Do you think he is taken seriously as a leader here in Africa ? Talkless of internationally? My dear he has already gone down.in record as the worst president to ever grace the Halls of Aso Villa

I will.not engage you further till you online my reques
If you feel so strongly about this government kidnly reveal your real information instead of hiding g behind a childishly named.moniker called good governance

This guy is really frustrated.

Meanwhile Buhari was appointed to champion the fight against corruption in Africa.

Corruption fighting back verociously in different forms.

GoodGovernance please ignore this chap.

His likes believe strongly that only those that abuse and insult their leaders are the ones asking for good governance and accountability.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment by bilazego(m): 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
What stopped this President from praising Nigerian youths rather than talk negative about them?

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment by babajeje123(m): 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
Academicwizman:

Many has no percentage. It just means "a lot". Many youths may mean majority (50+%) or not (<=50%). So, there is no definite answer.
Oga, 'a lot of' means larger percentage. It could also mean' a large number' or 'a great deal'. Insert these synonyms into Buhari statement and maybe you will feel the gravity. Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment by GoodGovernance: 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
bilazego:
What stopped this President from praising Nigerian youths rather than talk negative about them?

God bless you.

This is the type of criticism that brings good governance.

Good followership begets good governance.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment by babajeje123(m): 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Una no get sense. If you don't understand what i said I think you need to work on yourself. Awon olodo. They don't even understand when someone use the word "equivalent". Rubbish!
E Pele o, omowe that doesn't know the meaning of 'a lot of'.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment by yemi15(m): 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
77up:
Pls i need a response asap , is it a must for someone to travel to his /her state for pvc enrolment

No, you can do the pvc enrolment in the state you reside and can even transfer it to where you will be during the election. I'm doing mine in Plateau State and will transfer it to Oyo State or where I am during the election.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
Doyin2:

This guy is really frustrated.

Meanwhile Buhari was appointed to champion the fight against corruption in Africa.

Corruption fighting back verociously in different forms.

GoodGovernance please ignore this chap.

His likes believe strongly that only those that abuse and insult their leaders are the ones asking for good governance and accountability.

Smh

Ignored

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede / Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) / The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.