Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Church Members Kill Owl In Delta State, Burn It (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Members Kill Owl In Delta State, Burn It (Photos) (18845 Views)

Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) / 3 Men Carrying Sacrifice In Ikorodu, Forced To Eat It (Photos) / Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Members Kill Owl In Delta State, Burn It (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
An owl which ''mysteriously'' entered into a church building (Divine Anointed Eagles Ministry) located at Ugberikoko Road, Sapele, Delta State - was killed by aggrieved church members.

It was gathered from Pastor Mrs Cassandra Itama that the church building was under lock and key with the glasses, doors and windows very sealed as the church members were shocked as to how the ''strange'' bird flew into the church.

The owl was later killed and burnt by members of the church.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/church-members-kill-owl-which-flew-into-church-in-delta-state.html

Re: Church Members Kill Owl In Delta State, Burn It (Photos) by Gggg102(m): 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
did they lock the roof?

8 Likes

Re: Church Members Kill Owl In Delta State, Burn It (Photos) by Mikora: 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
You just killed an innocent bird

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Church Members Kill Owl In Delta State, Burn It (Photos) by viviangist: 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
sad
Re: Church Members Kill Owl In Delta State, Burn It (Photos) by philtex(m): 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
Just Received My PVC sad

The Baba The Youths Vited for as a president 2015.
Now calling us jobless lazy n uneducated sad
And still seeking for reelection in 2019

I've joined the team #back2daura2019 sad

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Members Kill Owl In Delta State, Burn It (Photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
G
Re: Church Members Kill Owl In Delta State, Burn It (Photos) by Thebrightest(m): 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
BLOOD OF JESUS!
Every owl of sorrow, Every owl of Death sent from my village. DIE BY FIRE!
Please we need to be prayerful as Christians.
It is good they killed the Owl because that is the manifestation of darkness and it is one of the bird the evil ones use.

4 Likes

Re: Church Members Kill Owl In Delta State, Burn It (Photos) by Paradigm777: 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
shocked
Like Buhari, this Owl must be an illiterate.

It is the gathering of divine anointed EAGLE ministry and not Owl undecided

18 Likes

Re: Church Members Kill Owl In Delta State, Burn It (Photos) by KrystosCJ(m): 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
Over to National Geographic.

Did the owl change into a mysterious looking person? What did it do that warranted for it to be killed and burned? All these mushroom churches seeking relevance. As if an owl's death was all they needed to seem genuine..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Members Kill Owl In Delta State, Burn It (Photos) by naijanative: 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
grin grin grin

When you leave spirits and start chasing flesh and blood
Re: Church Members Kill Owl In Delta State, Burn It (Photos) by Realkenny(m): 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hmmm

Wanted to type something about this been a normal owl and its all religious stupidity but something just spoke to me immediately.

I pray that you Dont get attacked spiritually cos trust me its real I've seen it with my eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Members Kill Owl In Delta State, Burn It (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
sad poor village elder one
Re: Church Members Kill Owl In Delta State, Burn It (Photos) by angelo5uk(m): 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
Bunch of idiots....
Why are Nigerians so overzealous when it comes to religion.
it's because of fanatics like these that make religion laughable

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Church Members Kill Owl In Delta State, Burn It (Photos) by Timiblanko(m): 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
You be witch o you no be witch o wating you find enter church. rip to you owl.

1 Like

Re: Church Members Kill Owl In Delta State, Burn It (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lord Lugard, the former governor-general of Nigeria, in 1926, wrote his unfiltered thought about Nigerians. From his book, The Dual Mandates, come these excerpts: "In character and temperament, the typical African of this race-type is a happy, thriftless, excitable person, lacking in self-control, discipline, and foresight. Naturally courageous, and naturally courteous and polite, full of personal vanity, with little sense of veracity, fond of music and loving weapons as an oriental loves jewellery. His thoughts are concentrated on the events and feelings of the moment, and he suffers little from the apprehension for the future or grief for the past. His mind is far nearer to the animal world than that of the European or Asiatic, and exhibits something of the animals' placidity and want of desire to rise beyond the state he has reached.

"Through the ages, the African appears to have evolved no organised religious creed, and though some tribes appear to believe in a deity, the religious sense seldom rises above pantheistic animalism and seems more often to take the form of a vague dread of the supernatural. He lacks the power of organisation, and is conspicuously deficient in the management and control alike of men or business. He loves the display of power, but fails to realize its responsibility - he will work hard with a less incentive than most races. He has the courage of the fighting animal, an instinct rather than a moral virtue. In brief, the virtues and defects of his race -type are those of attractive children, whose confidence when it is won is given ungrudgingly as to an older and wiser superior and without envy. Perhaps, the two traits which have impressed me as those most characteristic of the African native are his lack of apprehension and his lack of ability to visualize the future"

120 years later black man still no get sense

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Church Members Kill Owl In Delta State, Burn It (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
grin

Re: Church Members Kill Owl In Delta State, Burn It (Photos) by jaymejate: 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
Owl Is Rare In Nigeria, I See Them Occassionally, So Why Are You Endangering Them Claiming They Are Demonic? Sum Pple Nid 2 Wise Up 4 Real.

I Love Black Cats. Follow Me Drag Am O

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Members Kill Owl In Delta State, Burn It (Photos) by Macnnoli4(m): 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
Owls in naija don suffer

2 Likes

Re: Church Members Kill Owl In Delta State, Burn It (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
Our conservation laws are weak. The church should be locked and pastor made to face the law.

What kind of cruelty is this.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Members Kill Owl In Delta State, Burn It (Photos) by OtemAtum: 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
Chai! When did human beings become wild animals, killing even harmless creatures at the sight of them? Well, it's not new. It was done in the era of the Homo erectus too, ignorantly, because of their religion.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Members Kill Owl In Delta State, Burn It (Photos) by kmaster007: 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
y killing God creators

1 Like

Re: Church Members Kill Owl In Delta State, Burn It (Photos) by nanakgh(m): 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
You see, when you believe such crazy things but have no outlet for them, you go crazy after a while and you begin to see everything in a weird spiritual way. Bird probably got in thru the roof smh

4 Likes

Re: Church Members Kill Owl In Delta State, Burn It (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
undecided sad barbarians! poor bird wey mistakenly. enter una church. nah winch..Afta una don burned am,wetin com hapun?Una buy cars,build house etc? Dumb pipu

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Members Kill Owl In Delta State, Burn It (Photos) by revontuli(f): 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
Are they teaching primitive thinking and savagery at those churches?
This is so barbaric and disgusting, wtf is wrong with these people? Why kill a harmless animal?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Members Kill Owl In Delta State, Burn It (Photos) by IMASTEX: 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
Religiously backward uncivilized set of "humans". In a stone age continent

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Members Kill Owl In Delta State, Burn It (Photos) by stunnert(m): 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
For their mind now they don kill one witch or some evil powers
The inocent bird was flying and it maybe flew inside the church through the roof and the next thing you know is is slaughtered and burnt

Don't these people think
How can they be so gullible

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Members Kill Owl In Delta State, Burn It (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
An owl which ''mysteriously'' entered into a church building (Divine Anointed Eagles Ministry) located at Ugberikoko Road, Sapele, Delta State - was killed by aggrieved church members.

It was gathered from Pastor Mrs Cassandra Itama that the church building was under lock and key with the glasses, doors and windows very sealed as the church members were shocked as to how the ''strange'' bird flew into the church.

The owl was later killed and burnt by members of the church.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/church-members-kill-owl-which-flew-into-church-in-delta-state.html

Useless national helm.

Where is the Pinshure of burnt owl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Members Kill Owl In Delta State, Burn It (Photos) by anyimontana(m): 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
For their mind,dey done kill *wintch

4 Likes

Re: Church Members Kill Owl In Delta State, Burn It (Photos) by Paradigm777: 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
kmaster007:
y killing God creators

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Members Kill Owl In Delta State, Burn It (Photos) by Organs(m): 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
Thebrightest:
BLOOD OF JESUS!
Every owl of sorrow, Every owl of Death sent from my village. DIE BY FIRE!
Please we need to be prayerful as Christians.
It is good they killed the Owl because that is the manifestation of darkness and it is one of the bird the evil ones use.

Keep praying, Nigerian pastors are now flying in personal jets..... keep praying.... our mumu neva do us.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is SMOKING A SIN / Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices / Is Using Body Spray (Perfume) A Sin Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.