Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Men Rules That Every Woman Needs To Know And Observe. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Rules That Every Woman Needs To Know And Observe. (1229 Views)

This Married Woman Needs Your Advice / 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. / Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Rules That Every Woman Needs To Know And Observe. by Nateben(m): 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
IMPORTANT MEN RULES THAT EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW......

1. Men are not mind readers.

2. Learn to work the toilet seat, you are a big girl, if it's up, put it down. You don't hear us complaining when you leave it down.

3. Crying is blackmail, simple.

4. Ask for what it is you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work for men. Strong hints do not work. Obvious hints do not work either. Just SAY IT.

5. Yes or No are the only acceptable answer to almost every question we ask.

6. Come to us with problem only if you want help solving it, that's why you have us. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

7. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.

8. If you think you are fat, you probably are. Don't put us in trouble by asking.

9. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, just know that we definitely meant the other one.

10. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know how best to do it, then do it yourself.

11. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to during commercials, not when the match is at play.

12. All we know are colors. Peach for example is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve and other things are.

13. If asked what is wrong, and you say Nothing, we act like nothing is wrong, even though we know you're lying, because it's just not worth the trouble.

14. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.

15. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you decide to wear is perfect on you... We swear.

16. Don't ask us what we are thinking about, unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as football, bet9ja and politics.

17. Yes! You have enough clothes.

18. Yes! Your clothes are many.

19. Yes! I'm in shape. Round is a shape you know.

20. No! You can't ask me to recharge your line just because I'm try to get to know you.

21. Yes! Every man observes and appreciates a fine and shapy lady. But you are the chosen one, remember that.

22. Thanks for your understanding.

Tankio.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Rules That Every Woman Needs To Know And Observe. by mikejj(m): 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
grin grin Weldon sir they should come to you with problems abi...woo ok.Samantha will soon locate you
Re: Men Rules That Every Woman Needs To Know And Observe. by Nateben(m): 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin Weldon sir they should come to you with problems abi...woo ok.Samantha will soon locate you

Lol, you know the kin problem I mean nah grin
Re: Men Rules That Every Woman Needs To Know And Observe. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
mikejj:
Re: Men Rules That Every Woman Needs To Know And Observe. by Headlesschicken(m): 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
undecided Always wash yuh ass....

1 Like

Re: Men Rules That Every Woman Needs To Know And Observe. by DiegoNakel(m): 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
There is always a case of individual differences !!!
Re: Men Rules That Every Woman Needs To Know And Observe. by lilmax(m): 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
I live on 1 and 4 all day everyday

women are complicated to who they want to be complicated with

women are very simple
Re: Men Rules That Every Woman Needs To Know And Observe. by kelish(f): 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
issoke we haf ear
Re: Men Rules That Every Woman Needs To Know And Observe. by Nateben(m): 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
lilmax:
I live on 1 and 4 all day everyday

women are complicated to who they want to be complicated with

women are very simple

Please bro, enlighten us..
Re: Men Rules That Every Woman Needs To Know And Observe. by mistyebby(f): 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
Just tell your girlfriend what annoys you cheesy she is not a mind reader wink
Re: Men Rules That Every Woman Needs To Know And Observe. by Sheuns(m): 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
Okay SHEMPE
Re: Men Rules That Every Woman Needs To Know And Observe. by BabbanBura(m): 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nateben:
IMPORTANT MEN RULES THAT EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW......

1. Men are not mind readers.

2. Learn to work the toilet seat, you are a big girl, if it's up, put it down. You don't hear us complaining when you leave it down.

3. Crying is blackmail, simple.

4. Ask for what it is you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work for men. Strong hints do not work. Obvious hints do not work either. Just SAY IT.

5. Yes or No are the only acceptable answer to almost every question we ask.

6. Come to us with problem only if you want help solving it, that's why you have us. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

7. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.

8. If you think you are fat, you probably are. Don't put us in trouble by asking.

9. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, just know that we definitely meant the other one.

10. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know how best to do it, then do it yourself.

11. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to during commercials, not when the match is at play.

12. All we know are colors. Peach for example is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve and other things are.

13. If asked what is wrong, and you say Nothing, we act like nothing is wrong, even though we know you're lying, because it's just not worth the trouble.

14. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.

15. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you decide to wear is perfect on you... We swear.

16. Don't ask us what we are thinking about, unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as football, bet9ja and politics.

17. Yes! You have enough clothes.

18. Yes! Your clothes are many.

19. Yes! I'm in shape. Round is a shape you know.

20. No! You can't ask me to recharge your line just because I'm try to get to know you.

21. Yes! Every man observes and appreciates a fine and shapy lady. But you are the chosen one, remember that.

22. Thanks for your understanding.

Tankio.

Thanks Bro for this list. Where are dem babes, come and learn!

Funny enough players that want to get into dem babes pants can play alone and take every shit untill dem get to Jerusalem

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thunderbolt: Landlady Glues To Her Tenant’s Husband While Having Sex (video) / Why Do I Hate My Parents So'much / Actress Chika Ike Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Semi Nude Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.