Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching (33411 Views)

Halima Abubakar Gives Classy Replies To Followers Who Accused Her Of Bleaching / Angela Okorie Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her / Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching by queensera(f): 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nigerian singer "jaywon" was in a war of words with his followers after he was accused of bleaching in a new picture he posted on his instagram page.

Jaywon however replied his accusers one after the other.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/singer-jaywon-blast-followers-who.html

Re: Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching by Jewelnutch: 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
Caro white and Funbact A, or is it B? C, just don't use D bleaching cream again.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching by Benjom(m): 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
For him to have even responded to all of them shows he's no longer busy. I trust Nairalanders, hope he has their time cool ... Let me set the ball rolling; Jaywon, why you kon 'caro-snow' only your legs like this? grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching by ellagabs(f): 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
he's rily jobles 4 replyin al those twits...

9 Likes

Re: Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching by lilmax(m): 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
this guy that blow once in a year? he would have been busy if this day is 1st jan

3 Likes

Re: Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching by Bossontop(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
undecided
Bleaching....mtcheewww
Who is d jaywon pesin sef....wait i dont even give a fućk

6 Likes

Re: Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching by jashar(f): 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
But look at the name of the person he's replying to... Why did he bother?

He is bleaching though..

7 Likes

Re: Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching by Realkenny(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
"No be only bleaching na paint grin grin"

Mehn DAT talk off me
Re: Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching by Olalan(m): 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
The legs thou.....
BTW why will a guy bleach his skin if not for stupidity
Re: Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching by grandstar(m): 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
It will be a disgrace if he bleaches. A big disgrace
Re: Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching by dierich: 8:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
he be mumu joor
Re: Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching by HisSexcellency(m): 8:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
Jewelnutch:
Caro white and Funbact A, or is it B? C, just don't use D bleaching cream again.

You're a Prof. in "Bleachology"
You sabi the creams well. grin

By the way, make i continue my work

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching by martineverest(m): 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
wetin Nigerians especially lagosians see for bleaching?.....I really applaud Benin and Ibadan(don't know if they have joined their Lagos counterpart of recent)women for sticking to their black complexion...it seems like women are no longer confident with their skin colour anymore.the most annoying part is the inclusion of heavy makeup and eye lashes on their faces.

it baffles me that celebs purchase bleaching creams from toyin and bobrisky,who doesn't know anything about dermatology or chemistry

ignorant and low-self esteem women everywhere

6 Likes

Re: Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching by drinkgarri: 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
He's not bleaching,he just tattooed his knees,elbow,ankle and all other joints.he looks like my grandpa black and white TV

1 Like

Re: Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching by oyetunder(m): 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
it your own body...no mind them...be like Michael Jackson...even with your nose. As for your nigger legs, it was an accidental reflection when disco brought light before your camera clicked.

1 Like

Re: Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching by kirkwood: 8:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
Today, I remember my cousin who died a year ago. He was fighting to earn a living, waking before others and hopping off to secure his next meal. Of course, he had learned that there was literarily no government and he was taking his life into his hands, until he was killed in an accident while volunteering to help accident victims. It is quite unfair to define his efforts as lazy before a global community, and a big insult to his memory. Continue to Rest in Peace Sunny!

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching by kokakola: 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
Is mates are stealing Maze, he's here seeing someone that is bleaching. Isit your bleach?

4 Likes

Re: Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching by Gangster1ms: 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
grin
That leg no be am at all..
Re: Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching by oyetunder(m): 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
kirkwood:
Today, I remember my cousin who died a year ago. He was fighting to earn a living, waking before others and hopping off to secure his next meal. Of course, he had learned that there was literally no government and he was taking his life into his hands. It is quite unfair to define his efforts as lazy before a global community, and a big insult to his memory. Continue to Rest in Peace Sunny!
Yes o. We are so hard working that even one dies, unlike the whites, we will still stand by the grave to tell the person not to rest in his or her grave but to get busy protecting those behind.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching by foxvilles: 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
It's kinda funny even guys too are criticizing him. If you wear trouser often, the possibility of your legs getting lighter than other part of your skin is absolute cos of less exposure to sunlight.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
oyetunder:
Yes o. We are so hard working that even one dies, unlike the whites, we will still stand by the grave to tell the person not to rest in his or her grave but to get busy protecting those behind.

This is soon true.
Ma sun ooo. Ranti awon to o fi sile oooo
Re: Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
So childish responses
Re: Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching by PsalmieD(m): 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
But that first guy bad oooooo.....

Jaywon legs looking like roasted plantains grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching by koolaid87: 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
Someone even advised him to edit the picture lol

Crazy kids everywhere

He wears trousers a lot, and had little exposure to sunlight down there

His leg may look rugged but look past that and appreciate his originality

7 Likes

Re: Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching by innobets(m): 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
lilmax:
this guy that blow once in a year? he would have been busy if this day is 1st jan

This year grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
He's definitely not bleaching , if he was bleaching it would show more on his face self. Wrong photo effect

3 Likes

Re: Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching by FrenchWay: 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
His legs looking bleak like Buhari's and Omo-Agege's political careers.

1 Like

Re: Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching by Kizito2nv(m): 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
He never bleached , just that the legs were shielded from sun light, besides why will he the face to bleach the leg

1 Like

Re: Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching by Krafty006: 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
Re: Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching by folake4u(f): 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
lilmax:

Guy you wicked o shocked but na true cheesy.

This Year - Jaywon.
Re: Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
What's the name of that his sneakers, please!

I love am.

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji / Jaruma Granted Bail After 4 Days In Custody As Youth Protest Against Fake News / Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.