Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) (42155 Views)

Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber / Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty / How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) by Ranchojesus(m): 2:11am On Apr 20, 2018
I DON'T HAVE MUCH TO SAY HERE MY WORDS ARE TO THE YOUTHS. ..
1.PLEASE LETS ALL REGISTER AND MAKE SURE WE HAVE A VOTERS CARD
2.LETS MAKE SURE WE ALL GO OUT AND VOTE.
3.IF ANY YOUTH COLLECT MONEY FROM A P C TO VOTE FOR SS.... ..OGUN GO KILL AM OBATALA GO SWALLOW AM...BADDO GO POUND HIM HEAD... DEM GO SELL HIM PART FOR SOKA...MAGGOTS GO COME CHOP THE REST..CAUSE AM VERY SURE WITH ALL THE INSULTS THIS WALKER WE ARE USING ALL OUR COUNTRY MONEY TO KEEP ALIVE,THIS SHEPETERY WE CALL OUR PRESIDENT HAS GIVING US,I KNOW SOME LAZY IDIOT'S LIKE HE SAID WILL COLLECT #500/#1000 TO VOTE FOR HIM...IF YOU TRY IT THUNDER WILL STRIKE YOU DOWN INSTANTLY
Re: Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) by sikan(m): 3:54am On Apr 20, 2018
itsdumebi:
Ex-presidential aide, Reno Omokri has slammed President Muhammadu Buhari over his recent comments that Nigerian youths are Lazy and Uneducated.

The President caused a national outrage after said that Nigerian youths were lazy and uneducated during a panel discussion in the UK recently.

Omokri, in a video clip, asked what the president's son, Yusuf did for a living. Watch the video below;

https://politicsngr.com/lazy-youths-job-son-omokri-hits-buhari-againvideo/

Watch video HERE

he browses on the net checking for new bikes to buy and then watches YouTube to learn new bike driving skills
Re: Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) by phase1: 4:14am On Apr 20, 2018
tiwiex:

At least speak proper English. It's people like you that made Buhari claim we no dey go school.

hehehehe...you don finish sarrki. cheesy
Re: Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) by phase1: 4:22am On Apr 20, 2018
buhariguy:
idiotic pigs of Biafra just want to be insulting buhari.

That's all,

Dem really hammer your empty skull for this thread. cheesy

pele o.
Re: Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) by brainworkng: 4:35am On Apr 20, 2018
I believe you are one of the lazy youths Buhari is talking about
buhariguy:
Thief reno, what does you do for a living.?
And what does your son do for a living

President son is president son, that is what he do for a living.
Re: Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) by lexy2014: 4:54am On Apr 20, 2018
buhariguy:
Thief reno, what does you do for a living.?

ah ah...y are u trying 2 render English grammar useless?or is this d illiteracy buhari was referring to?
Re: Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) by manci(m): 6:06am On Apr 20, 2018
tiwiex:

At least speak proper English. It's people like you that made Buhari claim we no dey go school.
is people like you make some people think speaking, written good English grammar is knowledge .proper English or proper Spanish ni??
Re: Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) by otokx(m): 6:37am On Apr 20, 2018
Its unfortunate that politics is a game of numbers, good to see solid debates going on.
Re: Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 20, 2018
ihitenansa:
and the boy dey ride 112million naira power bike... money wey go pull 112 families out of poverty, make dem naira millonaires with the general multiplier effect felt within their communities n beyond..

i guess you havent seen 1m before.. 1m doesnt make you a millionaire..
Re: Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) by saltoasis: 6:49am On Apr 20, 2018
buhariguy:
Thief reno, what do you do for a living.?

See our youth !
Re: Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) by ihitenansa: 6:53am On Apr 20, 2018
aonag:

for some1 dat just finished a block of flats, acquired a toyota highlander and have over a dozen ppl on payroll n scholarships,. the dumb joke is on u.

now move ur gross stupidity elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) by Oluwambo147(m): 6:55am On Apr 20, 2018
buhariguy:
Thief reno, what do you do for a living.?

I'm hoping you are writing just for sarcasm but if you are for real I'm sad to tell you this your case is beyond redemption
Re: Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 20, 2018
ihitenansa:
Its Obvious Dis Idiot Is Nat Getting Enof Air Into His Brain....If U Wont Die Of Anytin Else, U Will Certainly Die Of Foolishness...Buhari's Superior In Stupidity
Re: Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 20, 2018
[b][/b]
Beno3:
Them get eye, but them no they see.
Them get ear, but them no they hear.
Them get mouth, but them no they talk.
Nigerian youths, UNA MUMU NEVER DO?
Get your PVC and don't sell your vote this time so that they will know that you are not an illiterate, and that you know what you are doing. angry angry

As if your vote really counts
Re: Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) by akinolaolujide(m): 7:14am On Apr 20, 2018
aonag:

Oga are you retarded or something, alot of people need just 50k 100k even 10k self to give themselves some dignity and you talking trash.
you wey do see am before we give us naah.
very dumb comment.
Re: Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) by Kingbabu: 7:18am On Apr 20, 2018
They render us useless and still mocking us
Re: Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) by michoim(m): 7:20am On Apr 20, 2018
At least his son went to school and just graduated probably, looking for job...
Re: Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) by DavidEsq(m): 7:26am On Apr 20, 2018
tiwiex:

Re: Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) by fnd2003(m): 7:26am On Apr 20, 2018
Go and tell Buhair that

I Am very lazy, I live in an area that has no tared road.

I am very lazy, I live in a country without water supply.

I am very lazy I live in conutry in my area and there has been no electricity for the past 1 year (I mean no electricity not even a flash) so I run fuel every day!

Yes I am very lazy

Upon my laziness I've promised to continue being lazy till I hit my Zenith maybe in a country that will see my laziness as creativity.

Tell #buhari that laziness is better than failing to turn 1 dollar into 1 naira as promised, tell him that my laziness is better than not being able to create job opportunities for the youths.

Re: Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) by fuwatayo(m): 7:26am On Apr 20, 2018
mrlaw93:
Buhari just lost a fan with this careless utterance. We will show him how lazy we are in 2019.
U just said my mind. I hv not been this disappointed in Buhari b/4 now bt this word he uttered made him to cross the boundary. Bt the issue is I hv not seen credible candidate that can take the mantle from him in 2019
Re: Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) by talk2emma: 7:32am On Apr 20, 2018
The boy is the President of power bike crashers of Nigeria (PBCN)
Re: Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) by Babacele: 7:38am On Apr 20, 2018
I think Buhari maybe right from the way people especially PDP e-thugs have been reacting unnecessarily. pmb said " a lot" which means "many" and not " all". Only truly uneducated youth would replace " a lot" with all.
Re: Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) by tunary(m): 7:41am On Apr 20, 2018
mrlaw93:
Buhari just lost a fan with this careless utterance. We will show him how lazy we are in 2019.
That's it
Re: Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) by heffem(m): 7:41am On Apr 20, 2018
chosengocap:
The real issue to me is that he was asked specific
questions...He was to talk about issues...African Free
Trade etc
He started talking about North East and then said Nigerian
youth are not educated..and free things.
No one asked him that....The forum was about business and
investment. He was given a platform to sell Nigeria, tonsell
his policies, to invite investors to Nigeria, again he failed....
The election of president Buhari is the third worst mistake
Nigeria has made
I so post.
( First is Federal Character, then Land Use Act)
....the questions would have been asked in Hausa Language for better comprehension

1 Like

Re: Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) by usomine2014: 7:44am On Apr 20, 2018
Buhari and his family are useless
Re: Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) by fabby22(m): 7:46am On Apr 20, 2018
NIGERIAN YOUTH! GO GET YOUR PVC AND LETS VOTE THIS MUMU OUT FROM POWER. GET WISDOM , GET CONVINCED!!!!!buhariisastrongheartedunchangeableFoool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shekarau's Defection To PDP In 2014 & 2022 In Pictures: Has Anything Changed? / Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? / Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.