Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,909 members, 7,799,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy (25854 Views)

Throwback! See How Female Nigeria Police Officers Looked Like In 1948 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy by KDCityForum(f): 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
She said if you know what it takes to dare this, then you will understand that most Nigerian youths are hard working. My name is Francisca am not lazy.

Source: http://www.npowerdg.com/2018/04/a-female-nigeria-painter-showcase-her.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy by NonFarmPayrol: 7:16am On Apr 21, 2018
cool

We are not where we should be as a country after several decades
But
If anyone should call Nigerian youth lazy. Let it not be a Nigerian politician talkless of the daura empty head - Buhari, who is yet to prove any sign of education or hardwork since birth

undecided

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 21, 2018
Nigerian youths are hardworking,resilience and they succeed against all odds.

All the hardworking Nigerian youths ready to send Buhari back to Daura click like

Those lazy Nigerian youths that will still vote for Buhari come 2019 click share

139 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy by SeniorZato(m): 7:16am On Apr 21, 2018
G

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy by Flexherbal(m): 7:16am On Apr 21, 2018
If you say most Nigerian youths are not educated, we may not argue with you. Because, our "old-aged leaders" who went to school with scholarship and free education, as youths, are not ready to give the youth of our days that same opportunity.

But, when you say they are lazy, it means you do not eyes and your ears are failing you, too.

I see Nigerian youths hustling everyday under poor conditions...

9 Likes

Re: A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy by TechAddiction: 7:16am On Apr 21, 2018
Nice of her....

1 Like

Re: A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 21, 2018
Chaii... See struggle for FTC.
Posters above me grin
Re: A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy by raphroye: 7:16am On Apr 21, 2018
Re: A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy by oyonu(m): 7:16am On Apr 21, 2018
cry
Re: A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy by shams040(m): 7:17am On Apr 21, 2018
Nice
Re: A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy by sheubaba2013: 7:17am On Apr 21, 2018
Sai bababababba
Re: A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 21, 2018
I blame Buhari

1 Like

Re: A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy by AreaFada2: 7:18am On Apr 21, 2018
Buhari, you see ur life.

Instead of sticking to nomadic lifestyle, ojukokoro upon oil money forced you into politics. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy by Nedfed(m): 7:20am On Apr 21, 2018
If Nigerians youth hear Buhari is coming to their state for 2019 re-election campaign.

14 Likes

Re: A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy by IMASTEX: 7:20am On Apr 21, 2018
It is a fact that Nigerians are very hardworking people. We even create opportunities for ourselves, provide our own water, electricity, security, road, etc And still pay the government tax for doing nothing.

Old age comes with lots of things. Lets choice our leaders carefully.

2 Likes

Re: A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy by sabidey: 7:22am On Apr 21, 2018
KDCityForum:
She said if you know what it takes to dare this, then you will understand that most Nigerian youths are hard working. My name is Francisca am not lazy.

Source: http://www.npowerdg.com/2018/04/a-female-nigeria-painter-showcase-her.html?m=1
please, who said Nigerian youths are lazy?....I need a video where the accused said that...
Re: A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy by Whinky23(m): 7:24am On Apr 21, 2018
Buhari ti daran... With dis laziness and illiteracy stuff oo...

Re: A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:25am On Apr 21, 2018
Buhari wey don mad tey tey

1 Like

Re: A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 21, 2018
keep it up lady!...
unlike some redundant /uncouth ancestor.
Re: A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy by dontbothermuch: 7:26am On Apr 21, 2018
NonFarmPayrol:
cool

We are not where we should be as a country after several decades
But
If anyone should call Nigerian youth lazy. Let it not be a Nigerian politician talkless of the daura empty head - Buhari, who is yet to prove any sign of education or hardwork since birth

undecided

smiley

NonFarmPayrol, online trader.
Re: A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 21, 2018
Lazy yoots everywhere

2 Likes

Re: A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 21, 2018
chyy5:
Nigerian youths are hardworking,resilience and they succeed against all odds

All the hardworking Nigerian youths ready to send Buhari back to Daura click like

Those lazy Nigerian youths that will still vote for Buhari come 2019 click share

Is it by clicking like? Do you even have your PVC

Buhari will win 2019 elections because your likes will not be counted

2 Likes

Re: A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 21, 2018
An old man whose son used over $300,000 from taxpayers money in purchasing 2 powerbikes turns around to call me that works my a*se off almost round the clock lazy. I don't blame him. It's the people who put him in power I blame. Really!

2 Likes

Re: A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy by DPCHUKS1: 7:34am On Apr 21, 2018
Buhari is a lazy, incompetent, terrorist presidiot whose family is feeding fat from taxpayers money undecided

1 Like

Re: A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy by money121(m): 7:35am On Apr 21, 2018
Ok

Re: A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy by 1stola: 7:35am On Apr 21, 2018
Honestly, bubu is a colossal failure

He talks like a SENILE FOOL Whenever he travels abroad.
Re: A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 21, 2018
grin

OUR YOUTHS ARE SUDDENLY PROOOOOOO-AAAAACTIVE NOW grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy by Bsingle(m): 7:38am On Apr 21, 2018
Daura 2019.
Re: A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy by Orubebe01: 7:39am On Apr 21, 2018
am not a lazy yoot

1 Like

Re: A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy by kidman96(m): 7:42am On Apr 21, 2018
I won't let her paint my house for free sha

1 Like

Re: A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy by Doerstech(m): 7:47am On Apr 21, 2018
Good of her.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Suspends Tenure Policy In The Federal Civil Service / Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot / Masters Or Stay On Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.