Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... (2979 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit / Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan / 14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by justtoodark: 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
we none igbos have to be careful....

buhari is a generation that fought in the civil war.....their is no way majority of igbos will like him....i understand that....

we nigerians shouldnt allow buhari or igbos to turn nigeria into a hellhole....

many of us are not igbo or hausa fulani....

we shouldnt allow both of them to drag all of us into damnation....
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by justtoodark: 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
kingsango,how you dey...??
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by KingSango(m): 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
Agreed.

Nigeria needs healing. Too much war. Africa has had too much war, for hundreds of years without cease. No more war in Africa. Let the West fall without yall helping them by destroying your future super power status as the Giant of Africa. Its your people's future.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by justtoodark: 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
KingSango:

Agreed.

Nigeria needs healing. Too much war. Africa has had too much war, for hundreds of years without cease. No more war in Africa. Let the West fall without yall helping them by destroying your future super power status as the Giant of Africa. Its your people's future.

Ase

Love Sango

let western nations fall....i agree with you on that....

1 Like

Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by KingSango(m): 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
justtoodark:

let western nations fall....i agree with you on that....

They are trying to colonize West Africa by putting U.S military bases in Ghana and elsewhere. Also they are attempting cultural conquest by spreading homosexuality along with some of wicked Pan African African American Freemasons in Ghana. They already caught some of them trying to spread homosexuality to Ghana Youth. There is no such thing as Pan Africa. There are over 3000 distinct ethnic groups in Africa, each with their own worldview and beliefs, Pan Africa can never be a reality. African Americans returning to Africa must join an ethnic group that has an authority over it, freelancers can be dangerous, by allowing large groups into Africa they can stage silent invasion forces. Each ethnic group in Nigeria needs to develop in its own way on its ancestral land while the Nigeria government enforces the rights of each group to live its own culture. For instance, if Fulani want Sharia law then it should be for their ancestral lands only not the rest of Nigeria who may be Christian or traditional. We must stop seeking to dominate each other and allow the other their own space on God's Earth to live out their people's destiny. The notion of nation states have been terribly abused by the Freemasons with their New World Order Illuminati. They are using it to wipe out the kingship and kingdoms by making everyone confirm to one state worldview and that's just not ever going to go down peacefully. Some people don't want to live as you live but as their ancestors lived. Allow peace to reign while still building infrastructure in the rural areas so the people won't need to overcrowd the cities looking for livelihood. Develop a West African Regional Military Coalition to stomp out terrorist threats like Boko Haram and any other crazy cult that wants to take over the lands and lives of others. Don't invite others militarily into Africa. Never do that. angry

www.undergroundriseup..com

Ase

Love Sango

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by justtoodark: 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
KingSango:

They are trying to colonize West Africa by putting U.S military bases. Also they are attempting cultural conquest by spreading homosexuality along with some of wicked Pan African African American Freemasons in Ghana. They already caught some of them trying to spread homosexuality to Ghana Youth. There is no such thing as Pan Africa. There are over 3000 distinct ethnic groups in Africa, each with their own worldview and beliefs, Pan Africa can never be a reality. African Americans returning to Africa must join an ethnic group that has an authority over it, freelancers can be dangerous, by allowing large groups into Africa can stage invasion forces. Each group in Nigeria needs to develop in its own way on its ancestral land while the Nigeria government enforces the rights of each group to its own culture. For instance, if Fulani want Sharia law then it should be for their ancestral lands only not the rest of Nigeria who may be Christian or traditional. We must stop seeking to dominate each other and allow the other their own space on God's Earth to live out their people's destiny. The notion of nation states have been terribly abused by the Freemasons. They are using it to wipe out the kingship and kingdoms by making everyone confirm to one state worldview and that's just not ever going to go down peacefully. Some people don't want to live as you live but as their ancestors lived. Allow peace to reign will still building infrastructure in the rural areas so the people won't need to overcrowd the cities looking for livelihood. Develop a West African Regional Military Coalition to stomp out terrorist threats like Boko Haram and any other crazy cult that wants to take over the lands and lives of others. Don't invite others militarily into Africa. Never do that. angry

Ase

Love Sango

exactly....am always at loggerhead with whites....i dont understand them,they dont understand me....but the money is by them.......!

what can you realy do.....??...dont you have to work and survive too...

if this black idioots listened to the commandments,whites wouldnt even exist today....
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by KingSango(m): 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
justtoodark:

exactly....am always at loggerhead with whites....i dont understand them,they dont understand me....but the money is by them.......!

what can you realy do.....??...dont you have to work and survive too...

if this black idioots listened to the commandments,whites wouldnt even exist today....

I'm not calling for the extinction of Whites. The Africans started this downfall of humanity with their evil witchcraft, cultism and sodomy. You need really research the history of North and NorthEast Africa my brother. I mean do a real thorough research into it. There were quite a few very wicked African kingdoms that oppressed people and did wickedness. The Moabites, which we all know as the Moors, the greatest race traitors in history were wicked sodomites, cultists and evil conjurers. The Canaanites where Sodom was a city were Africans. The wicked Babylonians were Africans. Most of the great powers of antiquity were Africans, the European hegemony and world domination is recent like only 500 years ago. Before that time Africans ruled the entire planet so humanity fell under our watch. We have to accept responsibility for those events. Nimrod ruled the whole damn Earth. grin

Ase

Love Sango

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by justtoodark: 11:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
KingSango:

I'm not calling for the extinction of Whites. The Africans started this downfall of humanity with their evil witchcraft, cultism and sodomy. You need really research the history of North and NorthEast Africa my brother. I mean do a real thorough research into it. There were quite a few very wicked African kingdoms that oppressed people and did wickedness. The Moabites, which we all know as the Moors, the greatest race traitors in history were wicked sodomites, cultists and evil conjurers. The Canaanites where Sodom was a city were Africans. The wicked Babylonians were Africans. Most of the great powers of antiquity were Africans, the European hegemony and world domination is recent like only 500 years ago. Before that time Africans ruled the entire planet so humanity fell under our watch. We have to accept responsibility for those events. Nimrod ruled the whole damn Earth. grin

Ase

Love Sango

its blacks that started it....truely....
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by KingSango(m): 11:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
justtoodark:

its blacks that started it....truely....

Of course we did. And we are paying for it dearly still. cry The Most High must be feared and respected.
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by justtoodark: 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
KingSango:

Of course we did. And we are paying for it dearly still. cry The Most High must be feared and respected.

we are realy paying for it today...,
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by KingSango(m): 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
justtoodark:

we are realy paying for it today...,

Not all of us caused the fall but we are connected. So despite there is still some very high righteous people among Africans, righteous priests and priestesses, kings and queens, nobles and even some good traditional cult members. We are still great despite having had fall from our once great position. We are rising again.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by justtoodark: 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
KingSango:

Not all of us caused the fall but we are connected. So despite there is still some very high righteous people among Africans, righteous priests and priestesses, kings and queens, nobles and even some good traditional cult members. We are still great despite having had fall from our once great position. We are rising again.

Ase

Love Sango

rising to what....??.....so long you cant convince whites to become black again then your journey is futile....dont forget whites were once blacks too....

whites are carrying black peoples burden....whites are too far away from grace....they will always hate blacks for putting them in that situation....

kingsango,their are whites that understand whats going on in this world too....
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by KingSango(m): 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
justtoodark:

rising to what....so long you cant convince whites to become black again then your journey is futile....dont forget whites were once blacks too....

whites are carrying black peoples burden....whites are too far away from grace....they will always hate blacks for putting them in that situation....

kingsango,their are whites that understand whats going on in the world....

I don't believe that Out of Africa theory anymore. I am contending that human beings were planted all over the planet by Almighty Obatala who can be everywhere at the same time. I can't explain this now, but suffice to say this, that the flood damaged much of the Earth and it was Africa that started the rebuilding of civilization. I think Africa is still the oldest race but we were created separate of other races who came much later. But the human being has been upon the Earth for untold trillions of years recycling through life and death in the multiverse. Nothing I've said is far from what Ifa teaches. Nothing. smiley

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by justtoodark: 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
KingSango:

I don't believe that Out of Africa theory anymore. I am contending that human beings were planted all over the planet by Almighty Obatala who can be everywhere at the same time. I can't explain this now, but suffice to say this, that the flood damaged much of the Earth and it was Africa that started the rebuilding of civilization. I think Africa is still the oldest race but we were created separate of other races who came much later. But the human being has been upon the Earth for untold trillions of years recycling through life and death in the multiverse. Nothing I've said is far from what Ifa teaches. Nothing. smiley

Ase

Love Sango

look,i dont know the knowledge you went through to be who you are today....i went through mine too....

and am not realy in the league to discuss anything with you....you priest,me warrior....thats all i know..........
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by KingSango(m): 11:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
justtoodark:

look,i dont know the knowledge you went through to be who you are today....i went through mine too....

and am not realy in the league to discuss anything with you....you priest,me warrior....thats all i know..........

You are wise my brother and I've learned alot interacting with you. Especially that Whites are not our problem. We need to deal with the rebels in our world who keep inviting these Whitemen to rule over us. That's all that happens in the end when Africans side with Whites and/or Arabs against a strong African group. The SouthAfrican Blacks are trying to reclaim their land from Whites but if they had never killed Shaka Zulu then the Whites would have never stole SouthAfrica from them. That's something to think about. Don't kill the messenger.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by justtoodark: 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
KingSango:

You are wise my brother and I've learned alot interacting with you. Especially that Whites are not our problem. We need to deal with the rebels in our world who keep inviting these Whitemen to rule over us. That's all that happens in the end when Africans side with Whites and/or Arabs against a strong African group. The SouthAfrican Blacks are trying to reclaim their land from Whites but if they had never killed Shaka Zulu then the Whites would have never stole SouthAfrica from them. That's something to think about. Don't kill the messenger.

Ase

Love Sango

thx....hearing that from you is like a honour..... wink

me like you,you already know that.... smiley

1 Like

Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by Bayajidda1: 1:33am On Apr 20, 2018
grin
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by Bayajidda1: 1:33am On Apr 20, 2018
grin
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by Bayajidda1: 1:34am On Apr 20, 2018
grin cool
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by Banmeallday: 1:58am On Apr 20, 2018
justtoodark:

buhari is a generation that fought in the civil war.....their is no way majority of igbos will like him....i understand that....

Where are the moderators that like to do selective banning. The above post is clearly written by a childish person that is clearly jealous of the two groups he mentioned and has not done 1 thing to even improve his village.

Nonsense
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by justtoodark: 2:02am On Apr 20, 2018
Banmeallday:

Where are the moderators that like to do selective banning. The above post is clearly written by a childish person that is clearly jealous of the two groups he mentioned and has not done 1 thing to even improve his village.

Nonsense

why should i be jealous of igbos or hausa fulani.....??....i am none of both....you no make sense with that comment....
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by justtoodark: 2:04am On Apr 20, 2018
many of us are not igbos or hausa fulani....not even yoruba....

you easterners should keep that in mind when arguing stuff online....
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by sujexy(m): 4:25am On Apr 20, 2018
Whoever created this thread is a full fledged Tribalist,;The major cause of the reason why Nigeria is like this.
What is the aim of the thread? To pull a buhari sympathetic course or to spice up hatred or segregation for Igbos..
As Nigeria is, is it only the Igbo's that are suffering or only the Hausa's "enjoying"
My friend this is more than Biafra war...Obasanjo,Gowon, babangida and most of the retired Generals alive were involved, but none is been loathed the way buhari is...
It is about saving the country from a highly nepotistic, tribalistic, wicked, vindictive, religious bigot we have as an illiterate leader..
Stop taking it personal, besides Abacha had large support group from Igbo's even after his involvement in the said war...
mtcheeew , make I hear word

6 Likes

Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by justtoodark: 9:57am On Apr 20, 2018
sujexy:
Whoever created this thread is a full fledged Tribalist,;The major cause of the reason why Nigeria is like this.
What is the aim of the thread? To pull a buhari sympathetic course or to spice up hatred or segregation for Igbos..
As Nigeria is, is it only the Igbo's that are suffering or only the Hausa's "enjoying"
My friend this is more than Biafra war...Obasanjo,Gowon, babangida and most of the retired Generals alive were involved, but none is been loathed the way buhari is...
It is about saving the country from a highly nepotistic, tribalistic, wicked, vindictive, religious bigot we have as an illiterate leader..
Stop taking it personal, besides Abacha had large support group from Igbo's even after his involvement in the said war...
mtcheeew , make I hear word

you are tribalistic....what do you care if a northerner is president....??

i dont care who is president....but that doesnt mean i will not still criticize a northern president when he or she mess up....
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by sujexy(m): 10:13am On Apr 20, 2018
justtoodark:

you are tribalistic....what do you care if a northerner is president....??

i dont care who is president....but that doesnt mean i will not still criticize a northern president when he or she mess up....

Same here
Igbo's hated buhari because of his high handedness and religious bigotry..not just because he is a northerner...
Was Yaradua hated this much by Igbo's?
Even Gowon and Obasanjo that masterminded the biafran Genocide is not this loathed by Igbo's.. It is about his personality and not tribe this time..
Another reason why Igbo's don't want Buhari to continue is as a result of the wasted years of northern leadership including buhari's current tenure with nothing to show for...
I will rather vote Sowore ,Fela or even David mark than to vote for any clueless Aspirant from Igbo descent... by the way I am getting married to a Yoruba lady..xo reconsider your stand on me bn tribalistic

4 Likes

Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by justtoodark: 11:14am On Apr 20, 2018
sujexy:
Same here
Igbo's hated buhari because of his high handedness and religious bigotry..not just because he is a northerner...
Was Yaradua hated this much by Igbo's?
Even Gowon and Obasanjo that masterminded the biafran Genocide is not this loathed by Igbo's.. It is about his personality and not tribe this time..
Another reason why Igbo's don't want Buhari to continue is as a result of the wasted years of northern leadership including buhari's current tenure with nothing to show for...
I will rather vote Sowore ,Fela or even David mark than to vote for any clueless Aspirant from Igbo descent... by the way I am getting married to a Yoruba lady..xo reconsider your stand on me bn tribalistic

i start to understand now....but buhari is a warrior....boko is finished....thats enough for me....

although he runs his mouth like a teenager on her period....
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by chiagozien(m): 11:35am On Apr 20, 2018
justtoodark:
many of us are not igbos or hausa fulani....not even yoruba....

you easterners should keep that in mind when arguing stuff online....
we easterns dont give a F¥ck who you are,infact continue joining yorubas and hausafulani to hate us.

3 Likes

Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by justtoodark: 11:39am On Apr 20, 2018
chiagozien:
we easterns dont give a F¥ck who you are,infact continue joining yorubas and hausafulani to hate us.

tahhh...go and hug ugwu leaves......
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by sujexy(m): 11:44am On Apr 20, 2018
justtoodark:

i start to understand now....but buhari is a warrior....boko is finished....thats enough for me....

although he runs his mouth like a teenager on her period....
loll., herdsmen is still somewhere around taraba,Adamawa and Benue shortening lives, boko has reduced not finished, corruption is increasing, Truth is scarce and all..
it is well my brother

1 Like

Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by justtoodark: 11:47am On Apr 20, 2018
sujexy:
loll., herdsmen is still somewhere around taraba,Adamawa and Benue shortening lives, boko has reduced not finished, corruption is increasing, Truth is scarce and all..
it is well my brother

boko is finished....nobody in west africa likes them.....

our traditional hunters dey maga like kilode.....

conventional army would artilerie them,if it was not of civilian casualties....

nigerian army can level a ol city....thats how dangerous nigerian army is....
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by Nwadiuto247: 11:53am On Apr 20, 2018
justtoodark:

Senseless and ldiotic post

3 Likes

Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by justtoodark: 11:56am On Apr 20, 2018
Nwadiuto247:

Senseless and ldiotic post

what did you await to read..??

move on.....go another thread....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo State Heading For The 1st Run Off Of This Republic / Somewhere In Ghana After The Flood (video, Photos) / CJN, Tinubu, Masari Meet Over Apex Court Ruling On Imo Guber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.