Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

If You Want Him, Go For Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want Him, Go For Him (28877 Views)

Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year / Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever / I Don't Want Him To Touch Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want Him, Go For Him by Toks2008(m): 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
Gone are the days when ladies just sit and hope that guy they desire comes for them..or the days ladies love to form hard to get...

These days the number of single ladies are so much that most guys who truly want to settle down don't even know which lady to go for as almost every lady they meet looks great to have as a wife.

One secret I want many ladies to know is that most men at marriageable stage are so vulnerable and would readily fall for any lady who can show them she is really ready for business and this is why they say "bad girls get the good guys" but the truth is that these girls are not bad but only smart to go for that man they desire.

It does not mean you are cheap and it does not mean you will automatically grant him access to sleep with you but it will go a long way to prove that indeed you are a confident lady who knows what she wants.

Slide into his DM,smile at him,quote his comment and write something good about it...just show him you desire him even if you can't woo him directly and if he refuses to see the obvious...move on to another man that catches your fancy but stop waiting for any guy you desire to come for you....go for him

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by folake4u(f): 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
OK
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
Some guys will use the opportunity to tear pussy cheesy

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by IamD18: 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
It will be very risky for a woman to try that with a man who feels nothing for her.

It'll be very very risky.

58 Likes

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Toks2008(m): 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Its happening in many other countries but Nigeria girls and their one line mentality.

They better wake up.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
Your last paragraph says it all. Ladies who intend to do what you advised should be wise enough not to be too direct and handle things maturely. smiley

But Mr Toks are you implying that men at this stage are confused lots who don't know what they want? Secondly what happens to the lady if this man meets another lady whom he really wish to be with even though he is married?

I don't believe any sane man will not know who he wants to be with, believe me every man knows what he wants... the time it will come is what is unknown. When the desired isn't available, the available becomes the desired. But what happens if the initial desire shows up? Dang!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Toks2008(m): 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Your last paragraph says it all. Ladies who intend to do what you advised should be wise enough not to be too direct and handle things maturely. smiley

But Mr Toks are you implying that men at this stage are confused lots who don't know what they want? Secondly what happens to the lady if this man meets another lady whom he really wish to be with even though he is married?

I don't believe any sane man will not know who he wants to be with, believe me every man knows what he wants... the time it will come is what is unknown. When the desired isn't available, the available becomes the desired. But what happens if the initial desire shows up? Dang!

In most cases,When a single mature guy wants a wife...he knows what he wants but most especially he knows he wants a wife and any lady who can show him at that stage that she is worth it will have him...whether she is his choice or not is not the issue cos most people don't marry their choice anyways...its about getting married to a woman good enough to be his wife.

If everyman decides to marry their choice I guess many marriages will not exist.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by STENON(f): 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
Alright sir
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
Toks2008:

In most cases,When a single mature guy wants a wife...he knows what he wants but most especially he knows he wants a wife and any lady who can show him at that stage that she is worth it will have him...whether she is his choice or not is not the issue cos most people don't marry their choice anyways...its about getting married to a woman good enough to be his wife.

If everyman decides to marry their choice I guess many marriages will not exist.
Spot on.

7 Likes

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
Its happening in many other countries but Nigeria girls and their one line mentality.

3 Likes

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
Toks2008:

...it's...

3 Likes

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
cool

5 Likes

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nice
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by ouzo1(m): 12:47am On Apr 20, 2018
Op u the advertise urself abi??

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Bamz(m): 1:20am On Apr 20, 2018
Toks2008

You're right on this one. Confident girls have this positive vibe about them, however there's a thin line between confidence and cockiness.

Only a few girls will message you first on social media even after frequent interaction. I'm forced to think it's a Nigerian thing.

9 Likes

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:51am On Apr 20, 2018
grin

Well, it sounds women these days must take a risk and try to be a little aggressive cheesy grin

Well , i like a man who plays hard to get... cheesy dem my weakness ooo.. tongue But it's very rare to see these type of men sha.. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by pryme(m): 7:17am On Apr 20, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Well, it sounds women these days must take a risk and try to be a little aggressive cheesy grin

Well , i like a man who plays hard to get... cheesy dem my weakness ooo.. tongue But it's very rare to see these type of men sha.. grin grin grin

You mean its rare to find men that can resist you.

3 Likes

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:30am On Apr 20, 2018
pryme:

You mean its rare to find men that can resist you.

Nope..Dont twist my words boi as my statement is very simple & direct.

9 Likes

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by pryme(m): 7:37am On Apr 20, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Nope..Dont twist my words boi as my statement is very simple & direct.

No gal, the ones that play hard to get must be able to resist you. Men are straight forward creatures, they go for what they can resist, and resist what they dont go for.

*simpleanddirect*

9 Likes

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Divay22(f): 10:32am On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
Some guys will use the opportunity to tear pussy cheesy
Operation manslaughter grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Rubbiish(m): 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2018
RuthDaniels:

[s]But Mr Toks are you implying that men at this stage are confused lots who don't know what they want? Secondly what happens to the lady if this man meets another lady whom he really wish to be with even though he is married[/s]?

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
Divay22:
Operation manslaughter grin grin
u sabi am o cheesy
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by philo04(m): 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
come for me and see trouble
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Foodforthought: 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
Nice thread

1 Like

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
Toks2008:

In most cases,When a single mature guy wants a wife...he knows what he wants but most especially he knows he wants a wife and any lady who can show him at that stage that she is worth it will have him...whether she is his choice or not is not the issue cos most people don't marry their choice anyways ...its about getting married to a woman good enough to be his wife.

Lol,you may be right...

But then, I think there should be a focus on some parts of your post because they require some deep thinking.

A man will marry a lady who shows him she is worth being a wife, what if the lady was only acting to get the ring? Why should a man settle for who finds him worthy to be a husband and not who he finds worthy?

@Emboldened, this is where you all get it wrong.. Not marrying who you really want. There is a difference between marrying the one you want and marrying the one you have. The former lasts longer because it is based on your choice which implies greater commitment. Aside love, if commitment is absent in any union or partnership it is bound to fail. I think it is easier living with whom you choose than who have to be with.

Lol @every man, marriage is about two people mister toks and not one.

6 Likes

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Toks2008(m): 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol,you may be right...

But then, I think there should be a focus on some parts of your post because they require some deep thinking.

A man will marry a lady who shows him she is worth being a wife, what if the lady was only acting to get the ring? Why should a man settle for who finds him worthy to be a husband and not who he finds worthy?

@Emboldened, this is where you all get it wrong.. Not marrying who you really want. There is a difference between marrying the one you want and marrying the one you have. The former lasts longer because it is based on your choice which implies greater commitment. Aside love, if commitment is absent in any union or partnership it is bound to fail. I think it is easier living with whom you choose than who have to be with.

Lol @every man, marriage is about two people mister toks and not one.

Leave rethorics biko n face reality...a lasting marriage is not as a result of a man marrying who he wants.

My point is very clear and only mature single guys can relate to it.

23 Likes

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Toks2008(m): 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
ouzo1:
Op u the advertise urself abi??

Why do you guys think I'm still single? Abeg face front.

5 Likes

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Toks2008(m): 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
Let me call lalasticlala once again to see if this is good enough.
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
Toks2008:

Leave rethorics biko n face reality...a lasting marriage is not as a result of a man marrying who he wants.

My point is very clear and only mature single guys can relate to it.
You don't have to be aggressive Toks... There is two sides to everything, you can't just dish out advice by your own experience.

Well since your thread is for mature single guys, let them go for themselves then. Funniest form of defense I've ever read cheesy.

9 Likes

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Toks2008(m): 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
RuthDaniels:
You don't have to be aggressive Toks... There is two sides to everything, you can't just dish out advice by your own experience.

Well since your thread is for mature single guys, let them go for themselves then. Funniest form of defense I've ever read cheesy.

Where is the aggressiveness? Or are you reading it aggressively? angry

2 Likes

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
Toks2008:

Where is the aggressiveness? Or are you reading it aggressively? angry
Of course not! Read your response before this and be the judge cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Toks2008(m): 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Of course not! Read your response before this and be the judge cheesy

Oda naa e ma binu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Getting Married Even When You Are Broke / Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy / 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.