Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Wanted: A Maker/producer Of Handmade Shoes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wanted: A Maker/producer Of Handmade Shoes (590 Views)

Cosmopapers: Dive Into The World Of Handmade Paper Notebooks / Oppenheimer Family Buys GZ, Nigeria’s Top Can-Maker Firm / Get Quality Handmade Shoes In 48 Hours At Good Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted: A Maker/producer Of Handmade Shoes by LoveThemChubby(m): 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
I need somebody who makes handmade shoes and who can deliver as at when due. Send me a private message if you are one.
Re: Wanted: A Maker/producer Of Handmade Shoes by mexxy1(m): 3:01am On Apr 20, 2018
LoveThemChubby SwRFfS43bmaf
LoveThemChubby:
I need somebody who makes handmade shoes and who can deliver as at when due. Send me a private message if you are one.
Re: Wanted: A Maker/producer Of Handmade Shoes by akata1: 6:33am On Apr 20, 2018
I know of somebody
Re: Wanted: A Maker/producer Of Handmade Shoes by mexxy1(m): 9:50am On Apr 20, 2018
Disclaimer
I mexxy1 did not make the post above which is attached in the screenshot below. Nairaland is porous and people are hacking into other people's profiles and posting on their behalf.

I have just one nairaland profile "mexxy1" and so whoever is behind the post in the picture should desist forthwith.

Seun, create an option to change password if our profiles are breached. Thank you.

cc:
Seun
Dominique
Lalasticlala
And all other mod's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wanted: A Maker/producer Of Handmade Shoes by dominique(f): 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
mexxy1:
Disclaimer
I mexxy1 did not make the post above which is attached in the screenshot below. Nairaland is porous and people are hacking into other people's profiles and posting on their behalf.

I have just one nairaland profile "mexxy1" and so whoever is behind the post in the picture should desist forthwith.

Seun, create an option to change password if our profiles are breached. Thank you.

You can change your password via the link below while on guest mode

https://www.nairaland.com/login

Go to the reset password button and select it, a mail will be sent to the email you registered your account with. Click on the link in the mail and change your password, it's that easy.
Re: Wanted: A Maker/producer Of Handmade Shoes by mexxy1(m): 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
dominique:

You can change your password via the link below while on guest mode

https://www.nairaland.com/login

Go to the reset password button and select it, a mail will be sent to the email you registered your account with. Click on the link in the mail and change your password, it's that easy.

Done. Thank you.
Re: Wanted: A Maker/producer Of Handmade Shoes by JustShizzy(m): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
LoveThemChubby:
Hello sir I have sent you a private message so we can talk. We make bespoke shoes of the high quality and we deliver swiftly.
Re: Wanted: A Maker/producer Of Handmade Shoes by phrankchek(m): 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
To get your website for your business at a very affordable rate and pay after service kindly call 09070870257 or WhatsApp 08138164137.

We also build e-commerce website and do your graphics. Shikini money!

(1) (Reply)

We Are In Need Of Cable Copper Scrap / Have £15skrill To Sale / Help Needed! A Chinese Friend Wants To Setup A Consulting Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.