Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo (27646 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them / Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) / Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by HigherEd: 5:58am On Apr 20, 2018
While Bishop Oyedepo arrived in Winners chapel Osun, Bishop Abioye also arrived in Kinshasha Congo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by Decapo: 6:00am On Apr 20, 2018
Who get this head

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by HigherEd: 6:00am On Apr 20, 2018
Bishop Abioye Arriving in Kinshasha and preached in the French speaking church.
Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 20, 2018
Wisdom from above makes high fliers.
My Papa is a living example.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by ipobarecriminals: 6:26am On Apr 20, 2018
cool cool i received his double anointing

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by Adaowerri111: 6:28am On Apr 20, 2018
It takes inner strength to defeat fear.
if you don't dream it you can't achieve it.
you can't think like a vulture and command the dignity of an eagle.
when you don't know who you are the devil tells you who you're not.
more grace papa, may the lord strengthen and empower you, continue to liberate the people from the oppressions of the enemy.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by HigherEd: 6:41am On Apr 20, 2018
Adaowerri111:
It takes inner strength to defeat fear.
if you don't dream it you can't achieve it.
you can't think like. Culture and command the dignity of n eagle.
when you don't know who you are the devil tells you why you're not.
more grace papa, may the lord strengthen and empower you, continue to liberate the people from the oppressions of the enemy.
Sounds like Oyedepo true true.

10 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by talk2archy: 10:19am On Apr 20, 2018
am under the anointing and it speaks for me

7 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by Narldon: 10:19am On Apr 20, 2018

Almost One Million Naira Yearly to study CHEMISTRY in Covenant University

Yet none of them has invented anything.

Not even an ANOINTING OIL.

11 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by Treasure1919(f): 10:19am On Apr 20, 2018
God be with u sir

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by HigherEd: 10:20am On Apr 20, 2018
Narldon:

Almost One Million Naira Yearly to study CHEMISTRY in Covenant University

Yet none of them has invented anything.

Not even an ANOINTING OIL.

Making anointing oil wouldn't be a problem for the CU chm department lol. And in fact CU has quite a number of patents registered at NOTAP in addition to ranking top three at the Min of Sci and Tech exhibition since the maiden edition last year. The university has equally had bronze and I think silver for innovation and exhibitions as far as Brazil and south Korea.
On the other hand your federal universities are the poo centers that are subsidized with about 8-10 billion naira each year and with nothing tangible to show for it.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by Donpresh95(m): 10:21am On Apr 20, 2018
Abeg go join hands with mallam Mbaka, Kumuyi and other strong men and pray out nigeria from this mistake-in-chief they made us vote by condemning our gentle peace loving ex president

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by Endougs(m): 10:22am On Apr 20, 2018
Good but has does this change the fact that I have not paid my School Fees.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by Arewa12: 10:23am On Apr 20, 2018
hmmm
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by OVA200(m): 10:23am On Apr 20, 2018
I don't know why I don't like this man anymore, I have lost all the respect I once had for him, maybe its because of his philosophy or way of life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by teemanbastos(m): 10:26am On Apr 20, 2018
God bless you Papa, More Unction and anointing on you as you continue to Shatter the oppression of Unbelief by the preaching of the word of Faith.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 20, 2018
Kinshasa not Kinshasha

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by theapeman: 10:26am On Apr 20, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
you don't received someone anointing you ignoramus undecided

Go and work for your own anointing!

Lazy Nigeria youths!

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by CalciumB3: 10:26am On Apr 20, 2018
All I see is a politician
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by Rebuke: 10:27am On Apr 20, 2018
Yhu jxt can't deny there's something supernatural about this man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by olaboy33(m): 10:27am On Apr 20, 2018
Tithe payers money at work..

The Lord is good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by technuel: 10:27am On Apr 20, 2018
Good Meanwhile Submit your properties for free on www.propsvila.com.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by Duru009(m): 10:28am On Apr 20, 2018
My two fathers in the Lord !

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by Billionboi: 10:28am On Apr 20, 2018
Are thy on a tour?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by hyzich(m): 10:30am On Apr 20, 2018
This two men of God have been a source of inspiration for me especially Pastor Abioye, this man exudes great rhema and anointing anytime he speaks. His prayer sessions always sends cold into the spine of wicked. And also, Papa oyedapo's faith is simply astonishing, attimes i do ask why a man will have such strong faith. May God continue to strengthen you sirs.

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by hyzich(m): 10:30am On Apr 20, 2018
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by Donpresh95(m): 10:31am On Apr 20, 2018
ipobarecriminals:

hope you are flying double private jet and have double University that the poor that contributed can't afford to send their children to

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by LastSurvivor11: 10:33am On Apr 20, 2018
But can't visit benue and taraba..

Pls where is freeze

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by Rebuke: 10:34am On Apr 20, 2018
LastSurvivor11:

Pls where is freeze

Grow up already.

Bishop isn't yhur president and owns u no such visit. He operates under divine instructions.

Irresponsible youth that always pour their anger and frustration on the wrong person.

The people yhu voted into power dat have rubbed u of ur entitlements, go look for them and ask them for such visit.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by thewritingtodo(m): 10:41am On Apr 20, 2018
LastSurvivor11:

Pls where is freeze

Bishop Abioye visited Benue (lfc Makurdi) about 3 or so weeks ago nau.. didn't you hear? Oh, I forgot..you live in a 'Freezer' so you ain't well informed.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting / Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video) / Can Someone Explain 6 To 6 Fasting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.