Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

5 Ways To Have An Unforgettable NYSC Camp Experience - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 5 Ways To Have An Unforgettable NYSC Camp Experience (1124 Views)

My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! / "My NYSC Camp Experience" – Owolabi Ajasa / Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Have An Unforgettable NYSC Camp Experience by PenPrince07: 8:12am On Apr 20, 2018
The 2018 Batch A NYSC camp was opened on Thursday across the nation with millions of Nigerian graduates already mobilized for the programme.

You would agree with me that the 21-day orientation camp is one of the most exciting part of the one year NYSC programme.

After the orientation camp, you’d be posted to your place of primary assignment which in most cases, turns your service year to boredom.

However, while at the 2018 NYSC Batch A orientation camp, there are things you’d do to make the experience an unforgettable one.

Let’s see some of them below:

http://theflowingink.com/5-ways-to-have-an-unforgettable-nysc-camp-experience/

(1) (Reply)

A Room In A Flat Is Available At Oluyole Ibadan Female Corpers / [FACT] How You Should Spend Your 33,000 Naira Allawe / Female Corps Members Remove Bra To Salute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.