Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? (17451 Views)

Every Animal Meat Is Not Beef! See All Their Names / What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry / The Worst Food You've Eaten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by oweniwe(m): 9:53am On Jul 10, 2010
1. Tortoise- tastes like chickenĀ  and 2. duck- very sweet but i can't describe the taste. 3. Bush fowl- too much muscle. 4. That urhobo marsh worm that's sold at benin-sapele roundabout- the boiled variety's tasty menn. 4. Water frog. 5. Cow pen.is 6. Termite
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by Nilla1(f): 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2010
dawn, dats a whole lot you've eaten,
I think cricket tastes better, wink
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by Nobody: 4:50am On Jul 15, 2010
- Field mice
- Mopani worms
- Antelope
- Raw beef liver (it was surprisingly crunchy)
- Flying termites
- Termites
- Grasshopper
- Crickets
- Porcupine
- Pangolin
- Rabbit (love it)
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by jamebex(m): 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2011
I have eaten this rat that smell very bad. I could believe myself when i was told it was that rat.
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 04, 2011
Eel as of now. I tried duck today and I didn't care for the taste or texture much. Eel is crazier than duck though lol. The eel I had didn't have much fishy taste to it. The texture takes some getting used to though.
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by goggs(m): 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2011
African rock python when i was a kid given to be by an aunt. can't remember the taste but that was the last i saw so even heard someone eat it. yuk!
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by Floxxie(f): 11:08pm On May 11, 2012
Crocodile, didn't know I was eating crocodile until later. Threw up like a dozen times after I was told. It tastes exactly lile chicken.
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by vicholas(m): 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2012
I ate Snake, Dog, Pig and Alligator.
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by parryon(f): 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2012
Dog meat with palmwine as step down........am not calabar or cross river sha but it tasted delicious.
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by akpunku1: 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2012
bat
bush rat (those ones that eat poop)
flying termites
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by tolex34(m): 11:35pm On Jul 20, 2012
I don chop snake, dog, rabbit, some termites.
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by Bluemoon1(f): 2:25am On Aug 08, 2012
ewo!!!! goose pimples don scatter my body. ewww...lol
i never chop any of these(none that i can remember, i might hv eaten antelope when i was a baby)
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 09, 2012
Roasted monkey meat happen to be the craziest animal meat I ate in the past . My maternal grandma used to sell bush meat when she was alive . Other are - wild pig, antelope,wild cat,grasscutter, different species of snake,rabbit,squirrel etc
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by greedie1(f): 11:31am On Aug 12, 2012
Roasted buffalo... My aunt used it to make egusi soup. Its yummy
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2013
A

Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 17, 2013
Turtle , ostrich, squid( calamari grin) , horse, bison( buffalo), and many more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pure And Original Honey From Adamawa State (cheap price) / How To Make Tiger Nuts Milk / We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.