Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Running With The Stolen Mace - Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Running With The Stolen Mace - Pics (1688 Views)

Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Sitting Comfortably After The Mace Was Stolen (Photos) / Photos Of The Stolen Mace Being Returned To The National Assembly By Police / Police Arrest Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Over Mace Theft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Running With The Stolen Mace - Pics by JideAmuGiaka: 8:35am On Apr 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Running With The Stolen Mace - Pics by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:38am On Apr 20, 2018
I think he should represent the country in the next common wealth Games cheesy
Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Running With The Stolen Mace - Pics by IVORY2009(m): 8:39am On Apr 20, 2018
grin
Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Running With The Stolen Mace - Pics by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:40am On Apr 20, 2018
Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Running With The Stolen Mace - Pics by einscienstist(m): 8:42am On Apr 20, 2018
OP has gone madt
Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Running With The Stolen Mace - Pics by IVORY2009(m): 8:43am On Apr 20, 2018
Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Running With The Stolen Mace - Pics by BrosPeter: 8:50am On Apr 20, 2018
The MACE runner.
Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Running With The Stolen Mace - Pics by obedugo(m): 9:00am On Apr 20, 2018
Nigeria is a joke and Buhari must go come 2019
Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Running With The Stolen Mace - Pics by MistadeRegal(m): 10:15am On Apr 20, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

I hope this 'MACE RUN' enters Android game. Because I believe Nollywood is already on the project of a new movie, titled THE MACE RUNNER.
Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Running With The Stolen Mace - Pics by JideAmuGiaka: 10:17am On Apr 20, 2018
MistadeRegal:

I hope this 'MACE RUN' enters Android game. Because I believe Nollywood is already on the project of a new movie, titled THE MACE RUNNER.

LMAO
Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Running With The Stolen Mace - Pics by MistadeRegal(m): 10:20am On Apr 20, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

LMAO

Yes now. Even you and everyone else know this.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sowore Offers To Work With Fela Durotoye & Kingsley Moghalu (VIDEO) / Ambode Inspect Dangote Project, See Who Went With Him (Photo) / OBASANJO: A Nation With Short Memories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.