Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) (31563 Views)

Anybody Telling You To Make Money Before Chasing Women Doesn't Like You / At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by Psoul(m): 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:

maybe you should read the first page when I said he stopped after I changed my number.don't be dumb.

That may be that is what u want us to beliv, but i refuse to take it cos I'm not dumb.
Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by highpriestess: 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2018
Psoul:

That may be that is what u want us to beliv, but i refuse to take it cos I'm not dumb.
or maybe you are.
Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by Psoul(m): 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:

or maybe you are.

According to the paucity of ur understanding. I am not surprised.
Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by andycom(m): 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:
reminds me of a guy that chased me for complete 5years.

and till today you're still attending Shiloh, onye apari

1 Like

Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by highpriestess: 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
andycom:

and till today you're still attending Shiloh, onye apari
smh,so I should say yes to every dick and Tom that says hello.besides he's not married.
Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by UDUJ(m): 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:

shocked shocked shocked You've never heard the word:LET MY PEOPLE GO? Haba angry

Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by highpriestess: 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
UDUJ:

shocked shocked shocked You've never heard the word:LET MY PEOPLE GO? Haba angry
lol,I later changed line.
good evening dear.
Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by UDUJ(m): 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:

lol,I later changed line.
good evening dear.

Good evening dear kiss

I know you wouldn't let me chase you that long sha wink
Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by highpriestess: 5:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
UDUJ:

Good evening dear kiss
I know you wouldn't let me chase you that long sha wink
hahaha. nasoo,how was your day?
Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by UDUJ(m): 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:

hahaha.
nasoo,how was your day?

My day has been very busy and tiring undecided I am still in the office right now embarassed

You see the length we have to go so you babes wouldn't call us broke guys? undecided cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by highpriestess: 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
UDUJ:

My day has been very busy and tiring undecided I am still in the office right now embarassed

You see the length we have to go so you babes wouldn't call us broke guys? undecided cheesy
grin
jisike,so long the hustle is paying.cheesy

my cute dog.kiss
Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by 2kurupt(m): 6:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:

Are you for real? You must have you some gold platted p wink
Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by Jaytecq(m): 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
johnkey:
Can't chase a girl for more than one week

lazy youth tongue
Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by badboyharmony: 1:38am On Apr 21, 2018
johnkey:
urs seem ages
i lose interest in a gurl almost immediately if she forms for me
Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by JhyMedex: 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
johnkey:

SECONDED!
Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by winner37(m): 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
I swear i don't spend my precious time to talk to a girl more than two time or two days. If i exist more than 5 times or 5 days king solomon my role model will not be happy with me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. / Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money / Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.