Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

"I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter (68931 Views)

"I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook / Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday / Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Seandisputed(m): 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
Wor'wide Wor'wide!!
She deserves some accolades!!

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Praktikals(m): 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
tobillionaire:
a typical example of a lazy yoot
She s representing london branch of lazy Nigerian yut

1 Like

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by JMOB(m): 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
These are the lazy youths Buhari is talking about..oloshi
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Akonimohate12: 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
Idiotic stupid smelling pussy girls evrywere...

Oya come and take and eat
For your job weldon

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
See her flat behind... angry
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
internationalman:
WTF..

And they say it's only guys that kiss and tell..
this one is more than kiss and tell o... This is kiss and commercialize.

1 Like

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
Liliyann:
I heard from a reliable source that Wizkid has a tiny deek and doesn't know his left and right when it comes to love making! And that he is a one minute man!!

grin

Auntie sé e tà?

How market?
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Shikena(m): 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
Lazy youth.
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
Seun360:
see what womanhood has turned to.

Broza, I weak self. Na so u go innocently collect insult because some babes carry Akamu for head in the name of brain. Mtcheww
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
Akonimohate12:
Idiotic stupid smelling pussy girls evrywere...

Oya come and take and eat
For your job weldon

Choi!
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by babajide2010: 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
IamD18:
Don't misunderstand the innocent fool.

She just used wizkid's picture to masturbate with 3 tubers of yam.
so na tubers of yam girls dey use now not bottles of beers again or cucumber or cassava
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
Clap for yourself, you have just had a great achievement... Mumu Olosho
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Tolams16(m): 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
Show me sex tape or i dont believe...
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by oochi123(f): 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hmmmmm. Some women sha.
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by cytell56: 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@APROKOGIRL

A London based Nigerian lady identified as flow has taken to twitter to make a shocking revelation about Nigerian pop star, Wizkid. And according to the lady, she claimed she just had sex with the singer.

In a very blunt post she made on twitter, flow wrote

‘I judt f-ked @wizkidayo’

It is not really certain if she did that just to gather attention and trend on the social media platform, but the lady seemed to stand by her statement as she has not made any attempt to delete the post despite so much bashing from her followers on twitter.

While some people demanded for proof, others welcomed her into the league of Wizkid’s baby mamas.

See screenshot below;

Reactions trailed her post with some people asking if she’s joining the growing list of Wizkid’s babymamas.

@King_Ickie said; Happy for you sis, I’m sure all your life aspirations and dreams have come true with this one action, oh should we be expecting you to join the list of baby mama’s?

Some claimed she masturbated

@YourDayOneGuy said

“You can now go take a bath and change your bedspread.ladies Its 2018 embrace your sexuality if you masturbate with a guy in mind let us know like she has done.”

Others wondered why she decided to announce it publicly…

@Brice_tambe said “Wow….u just disrespected that pussy of urs in public! I guess u think that’s an achievement yeah?smh!”

@Zinniex said:

“Won da ba .. Congratulations girl, you can now proceed to update your resume to baby mama no 4. Hope you didn’t forget to record the sound of the fuckery for your ringtone, onuku madu .”

Wizkid is an artiste, who has openly confessed his love for women and so this is not going to be a surprise if it actually happened. In an interview he had recently, he mentioned that it will be quite hard for him to marry a single woman if at all he is going to get married.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/2287/i-just-bleeped-wizkid-london-based-nigerian-lady-announces-on-twitter/

Oo ku orire!!!
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Paschy88(m): 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
Liliyann:
I heard from a reliable source that Wizkid has a tiny deek and doesn't know his left and right when it comes to love making! And that he is a one minute man!!

Like the girls care about his fuc*ing dik. What they f*ck is his fame
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by nelsoncool28: 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
These celebs dey enjoy o.. Wizkid did just 2 minutes & the girl is jumping up & down. I will be stressing myself to do 45 minutes & still nobody wants to tweet about me. Off to the studio.., I must blow this year
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by vicben27(m): 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
see achievment! ladies are geting Dumber. by the Day!
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by horluwaloseyi(m): 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
Na so she allow wizkid enter promise land without stress .. He who says money can't buy happiness doesn't know where to shop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Hottest Nigerian Male Celebrities Of 2019 By Pulse / E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) / KWAM1 Denies Having An Affair With Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.