Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

How Is Ur Bride Price Being Done - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Is Ur Bride Price Being Done (1750 Views)

When The Bride Price Is Too High For Him To Pay / Why Do Yorubas Return The Bride-price To The Groom's Family? / The Most Ridiculous Bride Price You Have Ever Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Ur Bride Price Being Done by joyblinks(f): 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2007
Nairalanders, please lets discuss how brideprice is being paid in our community.

as for my place (Rivers State.)

You will pay the bride price and after that,
u will buy the different kind of wrappers we have here in Nigeria(full box.) including some underwears and by the time u finish that, u must have spent like (a mil)

so if u want to marry a rivers girl, just ready ohhhhh.
make sure say u eat very well.

so lets start. tell us how yours is being done.
Re: How Is Ur Bride Price Being Done by LoverBwoy(m): 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2007
how much is the bride price in calabar im looking for the best deal wink

u will buy the different kind of wrappers we have here in Nigeria(full box.) including some underwears

who is the underwear for?
Re: How Is Ur Bride Price Being Done by Seun(m): 8:16am On Mar 15, 2007
If I want to marry a Rivers girl, I will keep the 1 million naira and use it to build a home instead of buying silly clothes.
Re: How Is Ur Bride Price Being Done by finemocha(f): 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2007
welll if my bro was marrying a rivers girl, she better get ready to bend and pick her pant
Re: How Is Ur Bride Price Being Done by joyblinks(f): 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2007
after all what u have said.
do u know they marry alot of this rivers girls virtually everyday?

if u feel, rivers bride price is much, then tell us about ur own.

FINEMOCHA.
i guess they use only a gallon of tombo to marry a woman at your place or am i wrong?
Re: How Is Ur Bride Price Being Done by finemocha(f): 2:55am On Mar 19, 2007
lol

well i dont know but rumor has it that mbaise girls bride price is ridiculously expensive. im kind of neutral regarding it, and plusi think its high time we should upgrade to visa or mastercard. grin
Re: How Is Ur Bride Price Being Done by joyblinks(f): 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2007
are you from mbaise
Re: How Is Ur Bride Price Being Done by abdkabir(m): 2:59am On Mar 20, 2007
The More reason I'm thinking of Marrying a Chinese or European; No budget needed.
Re: How Is Ur Bride Price Being Done by finemocha(f): 5:29am On Mar 20, 2007
@joyblinks

yep i am from mbaise ooo.
Re: How Is Ur Bride Price Being Done by woky: 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
joyblinks:
Nairalanders, please lets discuss how brideprice is being paid in our community.

as for my place (Rivers State.)

You will pay the bride price and after that,
u will buy the different kind of wrappers we have here in Nigeria(full box.) including some underwears and by the time u finish that, u must have spent like (a mil)

so if u want to marry a rivers girl, just ready ohhhhh.
make sure say u eat very well.

so lets start. tell us how yours is being done.
a mil??shocked
Re: How Is Ur Bride Price Being Done by woky: 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
finemocha:
welll if my bro was marrying a rivers girl, she better get ready to bend and pick her pant
I don't understand grin

(1) (Reply)

Help With Edo Language / What Is The Significance Of Grey Hair In The Africa Tradiction.. / Why Is Yoruba Language So Full Of Wisdom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.