Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics (59029 Views)

Nigerian Child Actress, Chisom Oguike, Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Pics / Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React / "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by AnonymousIP: 10:38am On Apr 20, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

As shared On Her Instagram Page with caption ..

In my office 10 years ago as a struggling 27 year old entrepreneur...10 years into my hustle. Not a lazy Nigerian.

For me .... she deserve some accolades #AprokoGirl

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhyXEP2DHBN/?hl=en

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by purem(m): 10:40am On Apr 20, 2018
Alright but this doesn't just hard up anything

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:42am On Apr 20, 2018
Awww so sweet of you sis kiss go girl

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by Kingpee2(m): 10:45am On Apr 20, 2018
Both Seun and Lala must also be lazy Nigerians for giving us a great forum like Nairaland to help cool our minds ...I guess lazy is also using my money to buy data as well...Mr president is so so going out of Aso rock to Aso hut come 2019.

268 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by sinaj(f): 11:04am On Apr 20, 2018
This Booharia should be taken to a big market like Aba market so he will see dat kids are not evn left out in d hustle.

Very yeye sombori dat thinks everyone is as lazy as his privileged kids dat sit nd wait for allowance angry

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by delugajackson: 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2018
shocked

When I was 5, my favorite movie was the PROBLEM CHILD. Ain't got shít to do with this but I just thought that I should mention.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by BlackHatNaija: 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
I'm still yet to understand what kind of president says his country's youths are lazy. Is it lack of what to say or a form of motivation. Not understanding

29 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by Poocelebs: 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
SHE DESERVES SOME ACCOLADES .....

IF YOU THINK She DON;t ... check her throwback pictures here .. https://aprokogirl.com/2300/popular-blogger-linda-ikeji-reacts-to-lazy-nigerian-youth-buharis-comment/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by chieyine(m): 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
shocked shocked
Linda Ikeji cool
Buhari called you lazy
He said that you wait for freebies from the government

I am just wondering what this government does for us.
Bad road network, no money, toxic environment.
Startups die as fast as anything.

Nigerians have the best hustling spirit.
The spirit that says never give up.
Through legit and illegal means they find ways to put food on their tables.
Na even illegit means hard pass to make .money cry

Na him papa buhari say we dey lazy

While yusuf who is unemployed has hotels home and abroad cry

It is well

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by aleeyus(m): 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
lazy woman

We all know your 10years career ...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by shegzhkn: 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
perhaps you ain't
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by iaamxavier(m): 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ever since I've been on any social media I have never made a deterioratory statement to the president or any of our leaders
But today I must confess
Buhari is the biggest *FOOL* I ever know! angry angry

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by MrImole: 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
Lol!
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by kikiwendy(f): 12:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
Buhari just has a mouth and feels he is entitled to say whatever pleases him.. Yeye sumbori

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
MrImole:
Lol!
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by Pentools(m): 12:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@APROKOGIRL

In my office 10 years ago as a struggling 27 year old entrepreneur...10 years into my hustle. Not a lazy Nigerian.

Damnnnn...
Reaction this reaction that, just as I'm thrice tired of this damnation I'm tired of Nigeria and Nigerian reactions as if they can say if to his face or even react again once he comes back....

Some will be screaming 2019 we will show you how lazy we are by sending you back to daura as if to say na doll baby dem dey talk to, the old man no dull reach presidential enjoyment. That PVC can't do sh#t against Buhari come 2019. Late Abacha's ending is the only remedy, if not forget it....Buhari wey don sow bottle for Aso rock.

my decision to run away from this country is my best reaction ever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by smalline8(m): 12:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ten year ago, am still learning how to type, but now I have a Lexus SUV, .... Am not lazy..... If you know you know grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by mhisbliss(f): 12:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
Kingpee2:
Both Seun and Lala must also be lazy Nigerians for giving us a great forum like Nairaland to help cool our minds ...I guess lazy is also using my money to buy data as well...Mr president is so so going out of Aso rock to Aso hut come 2019.
How is nairaland helping to cool our minds? The stupid topics making fp? Or the incessant bans undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by DCLXV1(m): 12:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
U
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by smalline8(m): 12:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ten years ago, am still learning how to type, but now I have a Lexus SUV, .... Am not lazy..... If you know you know grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by chiagozien(m): 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
Somebody should remind linda that buhari is talking about nigeria youth,not biafra youth. .

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by Bossontop(m): 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
undecided
Buhari na jus flop, short one, fuckúp, ode, mumu .........fill in d blanks with urs
Everybody is reacting ooo
Me ryt now watching all d reactants

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by maryjan8(f): 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by Pavore9: 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
Buhari probably thought the laziness among the youths in his hometown, where they do not value formal education and their sustainance depends on screaming Sai Baba cuts across every community in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
Reactions everywhere. It is well.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by Badonasty(m): 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@APROKOGIRL

37 and not yet married
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
Reactions everywhere. It is well.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by Jannie1999(f): 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
how can someone who is already senile say something sensible...buhari is an old terrorist......

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by marketer100: 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
it is well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Did This To Adekunle Gold? (photo) / Bimbo Akisanya Rocks Cleveage-Baring Ankara Outfit (Photos) / Gifty Kisses Yaw Live On Wazobia FM, Lagos (Pics,Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.