Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" (17041 Views)

Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed / Buhari: 1966 Coup, Counter-Coup, I Was All In It, Says PMB / Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by Issakendrick: 10:58am On Apr 20, 2018
Seun Kuti, the son of the afro beat pioneer and activist "fela Kuti" has reacted to buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" comment.

According to seun kuti, president Muhammadu buhari is a racist for saying that.

He further claim that buhari will choose lagos if Nigerians ask buhari to choose between lagos and saudi arabia for where a bomb blast to occur.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzqU5cJnxaU

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/buhari-is-racist-for-saying-nigerian.html

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by Crocky23: 11:22am On Apr 20, 2018
What's Zahra/Yusuf Buhari’s real jobs?
Buhari is an ediot.

His lazy son Yusuf is buying hotels left and right in Abuja using our collective wealth.

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 20, 2018
Lazy people no dey buy Benz

4 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by chinoxstock: 11:31am On Apr 20, 2018
Buhari is the lazy one...Ask Aisha!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by fergusen: 11:38am On Apr 20, 2018
shocked
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by nurez305(m): 11:39am On Apr 20, 2018
I watched the video yesterday and what I heard was some of the youth are lazy and not all the youth... So if you know you are not lazy, then the message is not for you... Why are the reaction since yesterday... I will only react if he said all Nigeria youth are lazyand waiting for government to provide food and housing allowance for them shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by Hier(m): 11:39am On Apr 20, 2018
NYP WRITERS

"Saying Nigerian Youth are Lazy by the President is Shameful"

One is said to be lazy, if he/she is unwilling to do work, make an effort, or use energy.

This cannot be said of the Nigerian youth who strive daily to make ends meet in the face of unemployment, underemployment, hardships, and so on.

There are very few jobs available in a country of more than 40m youth. Thousands of youth are seen applying to fill job vacancies of just 10 positions.
Thousands of youth have lost their jobs in the last 3 years under this dispensation.

Nigerian youth are inclined to work, they make effort by getting education/vocational training, they can not be termed "lazy".

Before somebody calls the Nigerian youth lazy, they should first provide adequate jobs, business opportunities, skill acquisition programs, among others.
If and only when these opportunities are available and the youth refuse to make good use, can they be tagged "lazy".

As a hardworking Nigerian youth, I feel slighted by the President's statement and join other Nigerian youth to say, "we are not lazy".

Yucee.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by Billionboi: 11:39am On Apr 20, 2018
Kai baba

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by Laple0541(m): 11:39am On Apr 20, 2018
This one no know the meaning of racist oooooo...

ON A SERIOUS NOTE, THAT BABA MUST BE A COW FOR SPEWING SUCH THRASH.

4 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by AreaFada2: 11:39am On Apr 20, 2018
Buhari bumbles too much. His utterances can be infantile.

4 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by 080Panasharp: 11:39am On Apr 20, 2018
Am Speechless

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by DonPikko: 11:40am On Apr 20, 2018
Seun Kuti after smoking two wraps of SK grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by TheBlessedMAN: 11:40am On Apr 20, 2018
Lets face it guys, Buhari remains the biggest ponzi scheme after MMM.

Voting for that thing wey get long neck like the devil's walking stick in 2019 is like nailing ourself to the cross.

How a dullard like him became a president still remains a misery to me.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by Hier(m): 11:40am On Apr 20, 2018
Bubu is lazier than the laziest youth in Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by CalciumB3: 11:40am On Apr 20, 2018
Does that man have a waec result sha

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by omogin(f): 11:40am On Apr 20, 2018
I don't blame buhari at all o. Na the goats that have been hypnotized to keep supporting him I blame

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by brainworkng: 11:40am On Apr 20, 2018
Not a racist but he his uneducated illiterate that needs proper education. He says things the way they come to his brain grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by freeze001(f): 11:40am On Apr 20, 2018
If Femi Adesina and other resident zombies/useful idiots have any shame left they will see that the outrage is widespread and cannot be explained away by his rhetoric on twisting the dullard's words or parroting that nonsense of 'a lot' and not 'all'. They should just bow their ugly heads in shame. If the idiot can relegate his wife to his bedroom and kitchen in front of the female president of a world power like Germany, there is no real shock that he will denigrate 'a lot of' Nigerian youths in such a callous manner.

6 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by cheddahboy(m): 11:41am On Apr 20, 2018
No be lie e

If you are broke or needs an extra cash , check my signature
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by Hallabee1(m): 11:41am On Apr 20, 2018
Buhari Is Senseless

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by kyenfinok: 11:41am On Apr 20, 2018
Nigerians are forgetful, we will soon forget and vote for baba smiley

4 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by Acidosis(m): 11:41am On Apr 20, 2018

He further claim that buhari will choose lagos if Nigerians ask buhari to choose between lagos and saudi arabia for where a bomb blast to occur.

grin ;S

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by binsanni(m): 11:42am On Apr 20, 2018
Mitchew possible now this one no go get PVC now, what are you now reacting for

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by maryjan8(f): 11:42am On Apr 20, 2018
This is serious

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by Mutuwa(m): 11:43am On Apr 20, 2018

6 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by Hier(m): 11:43am On Apr 20, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
Lets face it guys, Buhari remains the biggest ponzi scheme after MMM.

Voting for that thing wey get long neck like the devil's walking stick in 2019 is like nailing ourself to the cross.

How a dullard like him became a president still remains a misery to me.

It was the ignorance attached to those lazy youths who does not have a PVC to vote out Buhari come 2019
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by Hier(m): 11:44am On Apr 20, 2018
maryjan8:
Ok
Go and register for ya PVC let's vote BUBU out together, unless

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 20, 2018
No nid for us fighting dis man ova dis statement..
It go be joke on us if he come enter again..
Na there I for go dey knw say we the youth of dis country no fit get sense again..
He don call us to battle and dat is wat we shld give him.. If Buhari enter again and Seun no deactivate nairaland or anybody com here com talk politics again, the joke dey on top our prick like boil....

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by Ade3000yrs(m): 11:45am On Apr 20, 2018
Remember The Laguage far back 1983 by Buhari and Idiagbon, quoted and rephrased in Fela Kuti Song, Animal in Human Skin, "My people are useless, my people are senseless, my people are indiscipline? which kind talk be that Let just say the old man is tired of pressure from both left and right. Am sure by now Buharri must have thrown in his towel for 2019 electoral rerun

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No APC Ward Congress In Rivers, Says Magnus Abe / EFCC Arraigns Jumoke Akinjide For N650m Fraud / Ten Months After Inauguration, Osun Governor Appoints Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.