Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? (13610 Views)

How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. / Lady: My Wicked Ex Mistakenly Transferred Huge Money To Me. Wht Shd I Do?(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 21, 2018
Jman06 i beeseech you to leave those ladies alone because they will never agree with you a virgin.
Just see the way Upsetgirl1,Highpriestess1 and jodha are insulting we virgins because they are pained for losing theirs.
You have done well,your comments are true especially the 1st one which got me laughing.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by highpriestess: 9:53am On Apr 21, 2018
predmine20:
Jman06 i beeseech you to leave those ladies alone because they will never agree with you a virgin.
Just see the way Upsetgirl1,Highpriestess1 and jodha are insulting we virgins because they are pained for losing theirs.
You have done well,your comments are true especially the 1st one which got me laughing.

boy,you better desist from mentioning me,I woulda created another account to give you the bashing you deserve.alas, you arent worth it,not with your long withstanding beggy throat.
go and fix your life,virginity without money is blantant stupidity,fuckery,foolery,balderdash and gargantual failure to say the least.
don't revel on your one day virginty that will still be broken and forgotten by a cheap whor'ee and don't come here seeking for validation when you have absolutely nothing to offer the society apart from those tiny balls dangling in between your poverty contiguous legs,do not mention me again.you worth nothing if you are still broke and poor begging people for money from one NL thread to another.

I'm already faggedout with your tedious loquacity on here.stop mentioning me,I'm your elder you little wretched church rat.

I don't want to be banned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by highpriestess: 9:55am On Apr 21, 2018
predmine20 respect your wretched life and stop mentioning me,I am not the cause of your failure in life.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by IamD18: 10:01am On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:
this is my only accnt safe,you will hear from me soon! oh sorry,you still a poor toddler undeserving of my attention. Take your beggy syndrome to somewhere.
Why are you always disturbed whenever you see a virgin topic? grin
It's becoming boring.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by highpriestess: 10:03am On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

Why are you always disturbed whenever you see a virgin topic? grin

It's becoming boring.
what's more boring is you mentioning me on every thread you set your eyes on.

you can quit being your own boredom when you might have decided to quit mentioning me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by IamD18: 10:05am On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:

what's more boring is you mentioning me on every thread you set your eyes on.

you can quit being your own boredom when you might have decided to quit mentioning me.

You haven't answered my question cheesy

Why are you always disturbed with virgin topic? grin

Na Nl guy take ur virginity? grin grin
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by highpriestess: 10:07am On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

You haven't answered my question cheesy

Why are you always disturbed with virgin topic? grin

Na Nl guy take ur virginity? grin grin
why are you always disturbed whenever you see my comment,did seun give you special job and assignment on your incessant mentions?

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by IamD18: 10:10am On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:

why are you always disturbed whenever you see my comment,did seun give you special job and assignment on your incessant mentions?

She can't answer my virginity question grin

Loosing your virginity isn't the end of the world, stop crying and insulting people whenever they raise virgin topics grin
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by IamD18: 10:10am On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:

why are you always disturbed whenever you see my comment,did seun give you special job and assignment on your incessant
?

Loosing your virginity isn't the end of the world, stop crying and insulting people whenever they raise virgin topics grin
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by highpriestess: 10:14am On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

donstan?can you atleast show me where I talked about virginity on this thread?
by the way,you know you ain't one,just do yourself good by shutting the hell up.
and you can keep quoting me since seùn has got you a real time job.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by IamD18: 10:20am On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:

by the way,you know you ain't one,just do yourself good by shutting the hell up.

Below is where you called him "Broke thing", what did he do to deserve that insult if you weren't triggered by his thread? grin

Why are you so pained with his thread

Did he steal your virginity?

highpriestess:

weren't you the one begging for peanut in one thread like this?
go and fix your life and stop the beggy beggy attitude. Poor broke thing .
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by Jodha(f): 10:22am On Apr 21, 2018
Jman06:
And when did you conduct a research to arrive at the conclusion that 90percent of guys do not want virgins Because a few loose guys on nairaland type such rubbish to lure more naive girls into bed

For your information, more guys still crave and respect virgin girls. Stop deceiving gullible girls here!

Virginity remains one of the prides of a lady!

Lool...awk...
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by Jodha(f): 10:24am On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

Please, i'm trying hard not to see you like the rest of these dumb ladies on this section undecided

He vowed never to marry a non-virgin because of the lies a non-virgin told him, what's hard there to understand embarassed

Didn't you see where he noted himself a virgin, saying that his family values virgins a lot

Say what you know mrs/miss, who said men don't give a fvck about virgins , this is one of the lines non-virgins uses to console themselves undecided which man will like to marry a lady who's pussay isn't tight

And where d'fvck did you get your statistics from?

I was harsh, but said the truth.

Awk
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by Jodha(f): 10:25am On Apr 21, 2018
predmine20:

Lool...yhur stupidity is amusing....
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by IamD18: 10:26am On Apr 21, 2018
Jodha:

Awk
Na u be "Awk" cheesy
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by highpriestess: 10:26am On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

Below is where you called him "Broke thing", what did he do to deserve that insult if you weren't triggered by his thread? grin

Why are so pained with his thread

Did he steal your virginity?

seriously?because I said it on his fvcked up attention starved virginity thread since you couldn't get where I demeaned his virginity status before he mentioned me frivolously,can't you use the same exuberance on digging how many people i have used that word on just today?can you?atleast you maybe be getting tens of thousands of them.

why not scrunitily and painstakingly go through all the pages of NL and see how many guys I have used that word on just like you post about pussy every now and down?

so because it's a virginity bla bla thread I shouldn't use poor broke again?

such a very low disappointing mentality you harbour up there.

go and look for something to busy your life with if you think I'm here to serve you the attention you crave for.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by Jodha(f): 10:27am On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

Na u be "Awk" cheesy

Lool....I mearnt "OK"
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by IamD18: 10:29am On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:

seriously?because I said it on his fvcked up attention starved virginity thread since you couldn't get where I demeaned his virginity status before he mentioned me frivolously,can't you use the same exuberance on digging how many people i have used that word on just today?can you?atleast you maybe be getting tens of thousands of them.

why not scrunitily and painstakingly go through all the pages of NL and see how many guys I have used that word on just like you post about pussy every now and down?

so because it's a virginity bla bla thread I shouldn't use poor broke again?

such a very low disappointing mentality you harbour up there.

go and look for something to busy your life with if you think I'm here to serve you the attention you crave for.

You ended up making no sense?

You asked where you insulted him, I showed you, and here you are, giving epistle cheesy grin

Stop masturbating over virginity issues grin

You are indirectly telling us that you aren't one grin
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by IamD18: 10:32am On Apr 21, 2018
Jodha:

Lool....I mearnt "OK"
Alright, you changed cheesy
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by highpriestess: 10:36am On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

You ended up making no sense?

You asked where you insulted him, I showed you, and here you are, giving epistle cheesy grin

Stop masturbating over virginity issues grin

You are indirectly telling us that you aren't one grin
maybe,being aided with two concave lenses could have solved your poor sightedness and probably,poor comprehension skills.
pray tell,can you relate the emboldened and where I talked about his virginity?
you came here with the loud voice that I'm pained over virgin bla shit thread,and I asked you to dig up where I talked about virginity on this thread,but since you didn't wanna drag your own self to the mud you have already placed yourself in,you went to bring where I said poor broke,really?how does poor and broke relate to virginity?
biko,you don't have something tangible to say mbok.

you aren't even a virgin, I don't understand your pains on all my comments.
biko,busy yourself with something.
maybe go and wash plates.

too early to prove buhari right.
#youarentalazyyouthstan
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by IamD18: 10:40am On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:

maybe,being aided with two concave lenses could have solved your poor sightedness and probably,poor comprehension skills.
you came here with the loud voice that I'm pained over virgin bla shit thread,and I asked you to dig up where I talked about virginity on this thread,but since you didn't wanna drag your own self to the mud you have already placed yourself in,you went to bring where I said poor broke,really?how does poor and broke relate to virginity?

you aren't even a virgin, I don't understand your pains on all my comments.

#youarentalazyyouthstan

I'm a virgin, are you?
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by highpriestess: 10:41am On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

I'm a virgin, are you?
you?a virgin.
biko,don't Mock that word.

whatever you do with your prick is not my concern stan.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by IamD18: 10:46am On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:
you?a virgin. biko,don't Mock that word.

whatever you do with your prick is not my concern stan.
I agree cheesy
Oya answer yours, are you a virgin? grin
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by highpriestess: 10:50am On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

I agree cheesy

Oya answer yours, are you a virgin? grin
and you think I owe you any fùcking explanation on how I use my pussy?
you must be reveling on your self hyped ego.
whoever told you you are worth that explanation though.
like I said,your scrotum,your testis,your two dangling balls,your prick,your sperm,your release,not my business.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by IamD18: 10:52am On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:

and you think I owe you any fùcking explanation on how I use my pussy?
you must be reveling on your self hyped ego.
whoever told you you are worth that explanation though.
like I said,your scrotum,your testis,your two dangling balls,your prick,your sperm,your release,not my business.

I answered her, but she couldn't answer me grin grin

You should be proud of yourself cheesy

Are you one? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by highpriestess: 10:55am On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

I answered her, but she couldn't answer me grin grin

You should be proud of yourself cheesy

Are you one? cheesy
it's becoming childish,I wonder what happened to your sense of reasoning today.
even after telling you countlessly,that you ain't worth the explanation.

seems you are looking for where to play,I could direct you to field where you can busy yourself with football games.

it's becoming childish.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by IamD18: 10:57am On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:

it's becoming childish,I wonder what happened to your sense of reasoning today.
even after telling you countlessly,that you ain't worth the explanation.

seems you are looking for where to play,I could direct you to field where you can busy yourself with football games.

it's becoming childish.

Udonminit.

It wasn't childish when you asked and I answered, but it's now childish to answer me cheesy grin grin

Smh!

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by highpriestess: 11:02am On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

Udonminit.

It wasn't childish when you asked and I answered, but it's now childish to answer me cheesy grin grin

Smh!
donstan,I know you too well.
you impose things on people you try to drag down.I'm always pragmatic when dealing with you.
can you now show me where I asked about your virginity? I said you aren't a virgin,I never asked about your virginity.
I have always said your sexual status isn't my damn business,ain't gonna date or marry you,so why should i be too engrossed in knowing your sexual prowess?

your tactics can never ever work on me.

I never asked your virginity status,read my comments again.✌
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by highpriestess: 11:06am On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18 take care,have a blissful day.tongue

you don't deserve some accolades. tongue
hahahahha.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by IamD18: 11:09am On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:

You aren't even a virgin , I don't understand your pains on all my comments.

#youarentalazyyouthstan
highpriestess:

by the way, you know you ain't one ,just do yourself good by shutting the hell up.

@Embolden.

Interpret that grin
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 21, 2018
I don't deserve all these insults at all.
Simply because i create a thread where a girl i love lied to me that she is a virgin when is she not and i left her.

Just because of this people i don't know from adam that can't dare stand my status in life are now insulting me.

I don't belong here.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by highpriestess: 11:13am On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

@Embolden.
Interpret that grin
I never disputed the fact that I said those things. you were the one that's misguided. I said you know you ain't one my dear stan,how does it translate to are you one? biko,read with the prescribed lenses next time.tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Extremely Beautiful Ladies Drop Photos As #singleladieschallenge Begins (photos) / Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) / Guys Can You Date This Lady?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.