Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go (6289 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope / Ultimatum In Relationship; How Do You Handle It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by rhymz(m): 8:11am On May 18, 2010
Exactly my point! Why will anyone with their self-esteem intact want to date a person who most likely doesn't ve a job, curse with the speed of light without any provocation and spend most part of their productive time on NL spewing mumbo-jumbo and massaging their bruised ego with an artificial make-over life a majority of NLanders try so hard to portray here?. .why will i want to do that? That is too much un-needed drama, the closest that I ve come to a member here was helping the person with some documents and stuf. . Anything besidez that is pure dumb headaches. . If i so need a date, am very sure Nl is one place i wont be looking at for that. . .dont want to meet jobless Cyber-prowlers like the goon that callz himself Elrazu who bandy gibberish like he eats brain tumour. . .When was the last time anyone had a decent conversation on this forum? All I see here are dump racial/tribal threads rife with Nl's creme de la creme whose stock in trade is tribal/racial buffeting or even the pathetic romance thread that every 10yr old livin in slums and ghetto abroad has hijacked and turned into some sexual fetish. . Abeg this place is full of shitty characters, characters U would only want to fraternize with in Ur house in front of a screen not sitting with them at a table or bar in a rendezvous that will be taking a dumb risk that even the devil himself wont dare. . .
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by spikedcylinder: 9:59am On May 18, 2010
^^^^
Nawa. You dey vex gan o.
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by MissyB1(m): 10:01am On May 18, 2010
I'D Like to date Rhymz.  kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by gaizka16: 10:23am On May 18, 2010
bring down d roof bro,itz long ova due someone has 2 stnd up rite n piece all our coarsed minds.tanx
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by googles: 11:38am On May 18, 2010
@topic

forever mehn forever cheesy wink
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by johnterry4: 5:27pm On May 18, 2010
[size=16pt]@rhymz ,

GUY,PEOPLE ARE HERE ON NL TO HAVE FUN AND U DEY VEX ANYHOW.NA your WAHALA BE DAT O.U NO GET SENSE.I DONT KNOW D ELRAZUR GUY IN PERSON  BUT I KNOW HE IS A VERY FUNNY PERSON.HE JOKED THAT HE DATED IICE.IICE SIMPLY LAUGHED IT OFF.SHE NEVER PICKED OFFENCE.WETIN D ELRAUR GUY DO U?U ARE JUST HATING HIM FOR NOTHING.U GO DIE FOR NOTHING O.WHY FIGHT HIM?FIGHTING HIM ON NL ONLY SHOWS DAT U ARE A KID.LOW LIFE IDIOTS LIKE U COME TO NL TO INSULT PEOPLE.WHAT A PITY!
[/size]
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 18, 2010
^^Why you come dey swallow panadol for another man headache? Leave the dude abeg, na only madman dey vex ontop internet + na pretend vex him dey even vex. If he's serious, he woulda long punched his monitor
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by namski(m): 7:05pm On May 18, 2010
Na waa o! This one is news to me as I do not have the faintest idea that other things go one behind the scene for NL.

Maybe it's time I call for help on how to go about the relship thing as I need one now. So, if it will be from NL, then why not.
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by sillyboy(m): 7:11pm On May 18, 2010
@ Topic.

I have dated 4 girls on nairaland. . . . .but not satisfied, am in the process of putting the 5th in the bag. undecided
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by ElRazur: 7:14pm On May 18, 2010
rhymz:

Cyber-prowlers like the goon that callz himself Elrazu who bandy gibberish like he eats brain tumour. . .When was the last time anyone had a decent conversation on this forum?

At least if you want to call me a Goon, try to spell my name right. It is ElRazur and not what you have up there.

Finally, if you want to make a decent conversation, come over to politics - I hang around there for serious discussion - or better still, post your thoughts in this thread here. [See link]. It will be interesting to see what you can come up with.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-446989.0.html

grin
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by binhozie(m): 7:18pm On May 18, 2010
Why do you people keep deluding yourselves?
what is a nairaland relationship? Abeg commot for road jare. . . angry
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by Ibime(m): 7:27pm On May 18, 2010
We need empirical evidence on how far Nairaland Relationships go. . . for example, Poster X dated Poster Y and the relationship lasted 7 months.

Can we have the list of all Nairaland couples and how long the relationship lasted? Then we would be able to answer definitively the question of "How far Nairaland Relationships go".
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 18, 2010
[size=22pt]What bunch of losers dates through the web, especially on this NL[/size]
 angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by denony(m): 7:32pm On May 18, 2010
before u proceed remember a guy who paid 11k for nothing to save his job
for a gurl he met on facebook, make sure u don't fall in that category/situation,

gudluk in your ultimate search  grin
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by rhymz(m): 7:44pm On May 18, 2010
johnterry4:

[size=16pt]@rhymz ,

GUY,PEOPLE ARE HERE ON NL TO HAVE FUN AND U DEY VEX ANYHOW.NA your WAHALA BE DAT O.U NO GET SENSE.I DONT KNOW D ELRAZUR GUY IN PERSON  BUT I KNOW HE IS A VERY FUNNY PERSON.HE JOKED  THAT HE DATED IICE.IICE SIMPLY LAUGHED IT OFF.SHE NEVER PICKED OFFENCE.WETIN D ELRAUR GUY DO U?U ARE JUST HATING HIM FOR NOTHING.U GO DIE FOR NOTHING O.WHY FIGHT HIM?FIGHTING HIM ON NL ONLY SHOWS DAT U ARE A KID.LOW LIFE IDIOTS LIKE U COME TO NL TO INSULT PEOPLE.WHAT A PITY!
[/size]
. . .nornally, I would ve paid U know mind coz in the scheme of things jerks like U do not count but just to set the records straight, I am going to shove this down Ur throat and bully U around , "the more tramps and morøns like Urself go into extinction, the better for the world". If U had controlled Ur idiotic outburst maybe Ur empty thick skull would ve forced U decipher who started hurling the insults before jumping into moronic hysteria. . .I dont ve time to explain myself to a goon like U, U and Ur joker mentor can fall down and die or crawl back to the gutters U live in. . The world is a better place without Ur likes. .
johnterry4:

[size=16pt]@rhymz ,

GUY,PEOPLE ARE HERE ON NL TO HAVE FUN AND U DEY VEX ANYHOW.NA your WAHALA BE DAT O.U NO GET SENSE.I DONT KNOW D ELRAZUR GUY IN PERSON  BUT I KNOW HE IS A VERY FUNNY PERSON.HE JOKED  THAT HE DATED IICE.IICE SIMPLY LAUGHED IT OFF.SHE NEVER PICKED OFFENCE.WETIN D ELRAUR GUY DO U?U ARE JUST HATING HIM FOR NOTHING.U GO DIE FOR NOTHING O.WHY FIGHT HIM?FIGHTING HIM ON NL ONLY SHOWS DAT U ARE A KID.LOW LIFE IDIOTS LIKE U COME TO NL TO INSULT PEOPLE.WHAT A PITY!
[/size]
. . .nornally, I would ve paid U know mind coz in the scheme of things jerks like U do not count but just to set the records straight, I am going to shove this down Ur throat and bully U around , "the more tramps and morøns like Urself go into extinction, the better for the world". If U had controlled Ur idiotic outburst maybe Ur empty thick skull would ve forced U decipher who started hurling the insults before jumping into moronic hysteria. . .I dont ve time to explain myself to a goon like U, U and Ur joker mentor can fall down and die or crawl back to the gutters U live in. . The world is a better place without Ur likes. .
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 18, 2010
^^^^ We heard you the first time undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by Casfan123: 8:03pm On May 18, 2010
Nairalanders are wolves covered in sheeps clothing.dey are like camelions.dey pretend 2 b wat dey are not.can u blieve a girl on nairaland who claimed 2 luv me duped me of 10k.
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by Tashaluv(f): 8:18pm On May 18, 2010
cant say undecided
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 18, 2010
@casfan close ur mouth rite there.u no de shame? No b somtin lik dat dem de talk com out side.@poster i dnt knw bt i can't go in2 any r/ship on Nl because as far as im concern everybody here is a ghost.
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by Akosbaba(m): 8:58pm On May 18, 2010
The relationships go as far as nairaland
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by Acidosis(m): 9:34pm On May 18, 2010
dating someone on nairaland is like getting married to a ghost. There is nothing special/interesting about it.
Infact, if nairaland is the only place for me to get a girl, I'd better d*e as a bachelor
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 18, 2010
Never trust most nairalanders you meet in romance, religious and political threads. Wolves in sheeps agbada
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by Moyola(f): 9:57pm On May 18, 2010
sillyboy:

@ Topic.

I have dated 4 girls on nairaland. . . . .but not satisfied, am in the process of putting the 5th in the bag. undecided

Ehn ehn! I don catchchuu! tongue

@ topic
Juz lyk any dating or woheva site. . .not all turn out to b rozzy n all! . . .workz for some n it doesnt for others! tongue
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by sandraa(f): 10:15pm On May 18, 2010
if u must do online dating u do facebook, since its easier to trace nd knw d person!
more possible to meet frd of a frd,

Nairaland is a ghost land! shocked cry
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by ahmedoo(m): 10:27pm On May 18, 2010
believe nairalanders dnt exist in real life,so the issue of dating one shuldnt arise.except of course if everythig will happen and end on nl. any way nothing is impossible. things like this can happen on facebook although will not advice an enemy to strt a relationship on line cos its nt safe.besides nutin wrong with girls in ur neighbourhood.
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by DeepSoul(f): 10:35pm On May 18, 2010
Nairaland is just like the world - there are good and bad people.

I don't know about dating pple from here cos I don't fratenize much.
But I met a very good friend of mine on NL.
I have even forgotten we met here.

So for me, solid friendships are certain. Dating, on the other hand, me I no know oh!
Who knows? undecided
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 18, 2010
ROTFLMAO!!!! @ comments and yabs grin grin grin

sillyboy:

@ Topic.

eh ehn, a ti mu e undecided
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by dayokanu(m): 10:52pm On May 18, 2010
You can meet people on NL but you have to meet in person before you can date
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by 404eater(m): 11:06pm On May 18, 2010
na, too many fake bitthes and niggas on Nairaland, place full na scammers from autos to romance.
i go report to Google oo, this na be named Scammaland lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by baby4u2(f): 1:34am On May 19, 2010
@ Topic, when u mean relationship, is it only dating? I have a very close friend now i met on nairaland. He was a real trouble maker, insulting the whole world on here. He saw a pic of me, said i was cute, we exchanged IMs and thats how our sweet friendship grew. We connected on different levels, men we dey spend hours on phone too. He gets on my last nerve, we fight almost every week, but i still love him like that. But we are not dating and just flirt around. He has come to see me a couple of times, and i'm going to see him at the end of the month. We dey yankee. Its luck here, I was not looking but i found a really great friend on nairaland. Hey mikosky cool, bought my ticket yet?
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by server34(m): 3:44am On May 19, 2010
Well, for me, we have been nacking for 2 years now without complaints.
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by ikamefa(f): 4:51am On May 19, 2010
iice:

[s]It's awesome. . .i'm marrying myself again in a week [/s]

" grin "

i thought i married you and mukina already? undecided

oh well cheesy! its all good ! multiple marriages are awesome! " grin"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? / Advantage Of Having Big Boobs / She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.