Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! - Fashion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! (391406 Views)

POST HERE| All Ushering Related Information / Post Here If U Have Any Problem With Application Of Any Makeup Item / What Is D Best Clothes For Clubbin,post Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by luyemee(m): 5:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
The Nigeria's International Super Model pageant gives every contestant a chance to shine on stage and become a super-model. The idea is to come out for fun meet friends, while increasing your confidence and developing an outgoing personality. Most of our contestants have done T.V. commercials, and paid print work just by stepping on our stage.
So what are you waiting for? Go on and register now.
Visit www.nismpageant.com to register.
You can check our instagram page @nisupermodel and out twitter page @ni_supermodel

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by samibel(f): 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
Are you based in ABUJA? MID Kollections (Muslim Identity Kollections) is looking for the next photo model, register @ www.midkollections.com You can check out our twitter page @midkollections and instagram MIDKollections.
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by nawtikid(m): 11:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
luyemee:
The Nigeria's International Super Model pageant gives every contestant a chance to shine on stage and become a super-model. The idea is to come out for fun meet friends, while increasing your confidence and developing an outgoing personality. Most of our contestants have done T.V. commercials, and paid print work just by stepping on our stage.
So what are you waiting for? Go on and register now.
Visit www.nismpageant.com to register.
You can check our instagram page @nisupermodel and out twitter page @ni_supermodel
I contested in last year's season
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by TheFabricVine: 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Unique silk and chiffon designs for all ladies, designed to leave you feeling like a lady. Find these Katftans and luscious fabrics below.

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by luyemee(m): 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
nawtikid:
I contested in last year's season
wow thats great...
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by nawtikid(m): 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
luyemee:

wow thats great...
xo hw did u get to knw abt d pageant, are u competing dis year?
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by silence181: 9:47am On Apr 21, 2015
Pls guys login to instagram @mikropgm_fashion......to like a picture of (Yusuf zainab Opeyemi), ur vote counts. U could also rebroadcast to ur paddies... #1love#

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by eneollie(f): 10:13am On Apr 24, 2015
Yaaaay!!!

I am so excited and I know you are too. It is the second season of the iModelAfrica photo competition. The office line has been buzzing with questions like, “Please when is the second edition coming up?” Well, it is here and I know you are happy too.

The theme for the second season is: A NEW HOPE and I know you might be wondering what brought about this theme. Well, a whole lot has happened both in our country and I know in your life. There is a lot that we hope for. A lot that we long to achieve and a lot that we hope to get. What exactly is that thing for you? Put all of your feelings and emotions into this second edition.

To participate, register here; http://imodelafrica.com/ima/register-3/

http://imodelafrica.com/ima/2015/04/22/imodelafrica-season-2-register-now/

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by enebelle: 12:35am On Apr 25, 2015
Wish I could contest. But I am full bodied.I don't mind tho. I am happy blogging. Chef out my blog site at www.ladybugbyene..com
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by libbymaq: 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nigerian/British Model, Betty Adewole By Emma Tempest For The Edit April Issue. View the complete editorials at www.styljunki.com

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by libbymaq: 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
BECOMING A MODEL IN NIGERIA
Are you interested in becoming a model in Nigeria?? Well, things work slightly(or maybe a bit more than slightly) different here so I hope my posts/tutorials will come in handy. If you’re ready, let’s BEGIN: 1. DO A LITTLE RESEARCH: this is the first thing you have to do and a lot of upcoming models miss this part [VERY BAD]. If you wake up one day and decide you want to be in the modelling industry then you should atleast know what it entails. View more at www.styljunki.com

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by egbojohn: 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 01, 2015
I aspire to be a model and an actor..

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Richard1111(m): 2:59pm On May 01, 2015
I am a fashion model, I do Runway, Fashion show, Bill Board, Print Magazine, Photo shoot, Tv Commercial and Advert... Any client who want to work with me can contact me via:
Whatsapp: 07062445649
BBM: 3322E0F9

2 Shares

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by luyemee(m): 10:39pm On May 05, 2015
nawtikid:
xo hw did u get to knw abt d pageant, are u competing dis year?
I work there
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by nseud: 4:08pm On May 06, 2015
Check out Darling girl's page on Twitter @darlingng and Instagram @darlingnigeria for exciting fashion, beauty and lifestyle tips.
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by nawtikid(m): 6:54pm On May 06, 2015
luyemee:
I work there
u work with Mr Brendan?

Hw com I dnt knw u?
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 07, 2015
POSH MODELS ACADEMY
AUDITIONS AND OPEN CASTING CALLS

In search team of model brand ambassadors who will be the face of POSH MODELS ACADEMY representing the company at high-profile events, celebrity functions and Fashion shows across the country and internationally.

To participate<>>>

Date: 15th & 16th, May.2015.

Venue: Leonardo (Leo) Film & photography
studio
6/8 kokumo road, Alimosho. Iyana Ipaja, Lagos.

Time: 10:00am prompt

For more Inquiries, contact
Black: 08183517227, 2A7D0DC2
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by maki(f): 5:12pm On May 07, 2015
We are hiring, join our team... lagos, Nigeria

Tailors and office Assistant

Contact details
Makioba@makioba.com.ng

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by corazoncares: 3:36am On May 08, 2015
the design below represents a billboard advert just erected by www.corazonent.com, more reason why you should choose us today

Are you a model?

Are you a student (Yaba tech, Unilag or live in the popular
emerald hostel),

Requirements
Are you a size: 6,8,9, or 10?
Height: 5ft8 and above

Participate in the search for Nigeria next brand ambassador
with www.corazonent.com

Contact Our customer service department here!!!

Corazonent1@gmail.com
tweet at @corazon_cares @corazon_promo
Facebook: www.facebook.com/corazonent
call/whatsapp: 08126242991
BBM: 26D27E79

Office: 51 shyllon street ile ise bus stop ilupeju,
palmgroove lagos.

Your unique Advertising solution

Please share or Re bc, your friend might need this.

From Corazon

About us

Corazon is your number one advertising service provider across all media platforms, for aspiring models, producers, Artistes, businesses, brands and service providers. Corazon-Nigeria has collaborated with Media Communication outfits such as Unilag fm, Television continental, Radio Continental, Ogtv and Ogbc. visit the wardrobe in ikeja and see the adverts of our model on the billboard at their location.

Dare to be outstanding

Register with us lets transform your talent into a paying career today.

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by saheed2532(m): 10:24am On May 11, 2015
THEY ARE NO LONGER A PROBLEM WITH T5FATBURNER “I have been trying to lose weight but cannot help these cravings for food" "What do celebrities use to lose fat so quickly?”, "My Fiancé would soon be back and I want to look trim and sexy.", "I have been wondering how to lose weight. Slimming teas and green teas have not worked" "Are you tired of all those weight loss tips that doesn't work?" "Since having my baby I have not been able to shift the fat I gained" "You growing pot belly is a serious challenge to your looking smart and good as a man or woman" The secret is out and you can buy T5 Fat burner slimming pills which is the strongest legal weight loss pills. All you need to do is take 1 tablet as soon as you wake up and it will curb your appetite, give you lots of energy and burn the fat off - Do not take late at night as you will have too much energy to sleep and don't take it if you are a pregnant woman. Very simple ! Get the T5 Fat burner slimming pills today here at the cheapest price http:// www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by alokdhrovo: 12:46pm On May 13, 2015
Smart watch is now the most desirable product for young generation to make fashion. Specially after unveiling Apple Watch. This watch is very expensive and good looking so all people can't afford it. So they are looking for perfect replacement as i was. I recently found a smart watch at a Chinese online shop http://www.ismartwatchshop.com/smart-watch/10002 resembling apple watch. So if you want to buy one you can visit their website.
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Yemiolads(f): 4:30pm On May 13, 2015
This is a must read for all the gentlemen and the ladies who love them: http://opeyemioladotun..com/2015/05/bro-code-5-fashion-goofs-you-sihould.html
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by OlusoGreat(m): 11:21am On May 15, 2015
Patronize us today, .... there will be no regrets

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by heeds2532(m): 3:36pm On May 16, 2015
WHAT ARE FATBURNERS? Fatburners are blends of herbs and stimulants that are used to melt away excess fat in the body system. They are found to be so effective when combined with healthy diet. WHY DO I NEED TO BURN FAT? Research has shown that majority of the newly case of diabetes are as a result of overweight. So therefore it becomes necessary to burn fat in order to be prevented against the risk of health challenges. Another reason to burn excess fat is to maintain your healthy and attractive appearance. HOW DOES IT WORK? Fatburner works by managing your excessive appetite, increase your metabolic rate and stimulate the release of energy. All this finally result to weight lost. WHO CAN USE FATBURNERS? Anybody who is overweight A woman who after given birth has continue to grow fat without control and even unable yo gain back her normal tommy. Any man with pot belly and unhealthy appearance due to excess fat. Body builders can also use it. Ladies who want to maintain their sexy look. The easy way to get of all these problems is out and you can buy T5 Fat burner slimming pills which is the strongest legal weight loss pills. All you need to do is take 1 tablet as soon as you wake up and it will curb your appetite, give you lots of energy and burn the fat off - Do not take late at night as you will have too much energy to sleep and don't take it if you are a pregnant woman. Very simple ! Get the T5 Fat burner slimming pills today and save yourself from accumulating excess fat which could lead to various health challenges. Get it here at the cheapest price here http://­ www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by tejusbrit: 5:05pm On May 16, 2015
Wholesale! & Retail! Trendy Ladies bags & Shoe.
Contact 09097995119
Watsapp 09097995119

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by tejusbrit: 5:41pm On May 16, 2015
contact 09097995119
Watsapp 09097995119

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by jayhans(m): 12:57pm On May 18, 2015
Looking for a modelling agency in kano

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (73) (Reply)

Trendy Blouse Styles Made With “lace” / Best Cream Or Lotion To Give The Skin Chocolate Colour. / Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.