Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,326 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! - Fashion (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! (391369 Views)

POST HERE| All Ushering Related Information / Post Here If U Have Any Problem With Application Of Any Makeup Item / What Is D Best Clothes For Clubbin,post Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by debiafe: 9:21am On Jan 05, 2017
Volunteers are needed to model some clothes.

The role is voluntary and I am happy to provide transportation fares and gifts after completion.

Adults, babies and toddlers of both sex are needed.

The volunteer models should live around Lekki - Ajah axis of Lagos.

Please reply with your name, contact number, age and pictures of yourself to 09063340080 or debiafelumo@gmail.com.

I look forward to your reply soon.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by barbiee: 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by rimahm: 9:25am On Jan 07, 2017
Girl Loves Her Rottweiler
This Girl Loves Her Rottweiler Dog
Special Offer, not available in shops

Comes in a variety of styles and colours

Buy yours now before it is too late!

https://viralstyle.com/c/9nJLP

1 Like

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by afrikanmodels: 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2017
Have you got the potentials to be crowned the Afrikan Model of the Month?. If yes, hurry now and submit your photos in the MOTM contest. N30,000.00 online shopping voucher + exposure to be won monthly. Free registration is closes on 20th January, 2017. Register @ www.afrikanmodels.com . You can't afford to miss this Amazing opportunity!!!. Get Noticed!!!. For more info, please call:08113727516

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by edwinmiles(f): 8:57am On Jan 13, 2017
Looking good is our business...follow US on facebook, instagram and twitter @AyodeleJayneoficial and order for men and women wears,children wears, foot wears, bags and clutches.....

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by amyvals(f): 9:46am On Jan 13, 2017
Queen of Emerald Nigeria Lagos audition

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by amyvals(f): 9:48am On Jan 13, 2017
Queen of Emerald Nigeria Delta state audition

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by adriel39(m): 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
CANDICE SWANEPOEL SHOWS OFF HER POST-BABY BODY

Just three months ago, Victoria's Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel and fiancé Hermann Nicoli welcomed their first child, a son named Anaca on October 7th. Instead of prepping for the Victoria Secret Show in Paris she was enjoying time with her family, sharing precious moments at home with her beautiful baby boy, as well as advocating for women breastfeeding in public.

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by mrblaiks: 11:48am On Jan 17, 2017
Below are some of the styles and trends that the fashion world will be seeing in 2017 among the fashion trendy youths and young at heart in Nigeria and with all lovers of Afrocentric styles world over

1. Dashiki on sneakers

This is a trend that would surely rock the fashion sphere in 2017. A combination of Afrocentric style with urban swag

It is all about keeping it traditional and sporty, with a pint of swag

This style can also be complemented with nice pair of shades

2. Ankara Shirt dress

img_4013

For the fashion lovers who are not scared of looking sexy and trendy, this is a style that would equally be popular with them

It is all about using the Ankara fabric to create something chic and sexy, good for a Saturday outing wear, or something to rock for an evening after work get together, or to the cinema

3. Adire free flow dress

img_3601

I want to be sexy, free and chique, this is the style for you

This is a style that would be common among the ladies in their late 20's down to the mid 40's, who are not scared of being sexy, and equally appreciate the freedom of a non clinging dress to showcase their sexiness and feminity

Be sure to see this trend in 2017 at the malls and cinemas

It's 2017, with the recession sure to be over in the first quarter, by Gods grace, we are sure bound to see an increase in the patronage for Made-in-Nigeria fashion styles and accessories. And also more patronage for the very creative Nigerian designers that abound in large quantity

On this Fashion note, I say

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Compiled by Ola Ayo-Falana

For Joel & Blaiks

Instagram @joelandblaiks

Twitter @joelandblaiks

https://joelandblaiks.tumblr.com

(+234)9021301654

joelandblaiks@gmail.com

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by mrblaiks: 11:52am On Jan 17, 2017
Here are some of the styles and trends that the fashion world will be seeing in 2017 among the fashion trendy youths and young at heart in Nigeria and with all lovers of Afrocentric styles world over

1. Dashiki on sneakers

This is a trend that would surely rock the fashion sphere in 2017. A combination of Afrocentric style with urban swag

It is all about keeping it traditional and sporty, with a pint of swag

This style can also be complemented with nice pair of shades

2. Ankara Shirt dress

For the fashion lovers who are not scared of looking sexy and trendy, this is a style that would equally be popular with them

It is all about using the Ankara fabric to create something chic and sexy, good for a Saturday outing wear, or something to rock for an evening after work get together, or to the cinema

3. Adire free flow dress

I want to be sexy, free and chique, this is the style for you

This is a style that would be common among the ladies in their late 20's down to the mid 40's, who are not scared of being sexy, and equally appreciate the freedom of a non clinging dress to showcase their sexiness and feminity

Be sure to see this trend in 2017 at the malls and cinemas

It's 2017, with the recession sure to be over in the first quarter, by Gods grace, we are sure bound to see an increase in the patronage for Made-in-Nigeria fashion styles and accessories. And also more patronage for the very creative Nigerian designers that abound in large quantity

On this Fashion note, I say

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Compiled by Ola Ayo-Falana

For Joel & Blaiks

Instagram @joelandblaiks

Twitter @joelandblaiks

https://joelandblaiks.tumblr.com

(+234)9021301654

joelandblaiks@gmail.com

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Mspradah: 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
If you know you crave a silky smooth, flawless and glowing skin, don't look too far, you can trust "YUMMY SKIN" to give you that skin you have always desired, with purely herbs, essential oils,Spices, fruit extracts/additives. And if you are willing to be patient (Not in a hurry to get over night results) and consistent, Then contact @poshlala87 on Instagram.. You will be glad you did!
Get ready to have that badass skin you have always wanted.... A trial will keep you glued to YUMMY SKIN.. Check them out on Instagram today... @poshlala8/
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Orikinla1: 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
Earn Over N16M Monthly As Webcam Models

WEB MOVIES ARE RECRUITING NEW LIVE WEBCAM MODELS!
RECEIVE MORE THAN $10,000 PER WEEK.
Details on
http://totnaija..com.ng

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by BammyCreations: 6:19am On Jan 22, 2017
Having a Handwork is one of the greatest asset u can ever own

Bammys' Creations present this wonderful Online Training to you.

Do it yourself. Distance is not a barrier. learn how to make Ankara Crafts and Designs for yourself, family, friends and clients.Make money, look good, and be fulfilled....

Learn How To Make:
Bags
Slippers
Note pads
Phone pouch
Earrings
Bangles
Necklaces

AND SO MANY MORE....

This training includes:
•pictures
•list of materials and where to get them
•Question & Answer
•Detailed explanation
•Crafting Tips

Be trained and train others.. please interested ppl should whatsapp me via 07068834345

FEE: #1,000 only

Remember standing out is a serious business.

KINDLY REBROADCAST

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by debiafe: 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
debiafe:
Volunteers are needed to model some clothes.

The role is voluntary and I am happy to provide transportation fares and gifts after completion.

Adults, babies and toddlers of both sex are needed.

The volunteer models should live around Lekki - Ajah axis of Lagos.

Please reply with your name, contact number, age and pictures of yourself to 09063340080 or debiafelumo@gmail.com.

I look forward to your reply soon.
Thanks.

I want to say a big thank you to all models who volunteered. I want to inform others intending to volunteer that it's closed.
Thanks
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by mskwigs(f): 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
good quality, affordable wig here for sale here.
learn to make wigs perfectly in days we offer intensive training.
contact us ..............09066273796 or 08073230867
like our facebook page for more.................. https://web.facebook.com/mskeswig/

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by mskwigs(f): 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
TRAINING! TRAINING!! TRAINING!!!
Be a part of our intensive wig training classes
Learn to make different styles into wigs for yourself or for business purposes.
In the training classes you will learn how to make and construct flawless wigs with frontal closure or artificial (man- made) closure.
In this training, the following styles on wig will be taught :
Installation of lace wig and frontal
Installation of invisible closing
Installation of Man-made closure (for synthetic weaves)
Fringes
DIY bangs & ponytails
Develop yourself skills and learn amazing new things/tips about your hair/weaves, wig customization and how to successfully build and run your own business.
REGISTRATION DETAILS
Registration will only be valid after payment is made and confirmed via a mail from us.
DATES
1st Session (SAT, 4th of March 2017) ONLY 30 SEATS AVAILABLE AVAILABLE
2nd Session (SAT, 11th of March) ONLY 30 SEATS AVAILABLE
FEE- N3,500
VENUE- Kesspeakz Koncept, 4th floor UBA bank building, U-turn B/stop, Abuleegba Lagos.
WIG BUSINESS IS VERY LUCRATIVE....TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY.

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by 9jafact(m): 11:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
Maybe for some of us its the beautiful round shape of the lens that makes us love photography or just the amazing images we are able to capture, whatever the drive is photography is a beautiful thing to venture into whether as a profession or just for the love and feel of it.

i’m a lover of photography myself so just for the culture i have put together few tips on photography to kick-start your carrier in photography or to make you a better photographer.
15 quick tips about photography

1 Stop hating on others

When you invest all your time and focus in your work without minding or constantly criticizing other people’s work you will definitely produce great results. this applies to all works of life anyway.

photo

2.Behind every great shot there is the sun

Always make sure to leave the sun behind you when taking a shot thereby allowing the light from sun fall on your subject.

cloud

3. Light Trails

light trails involves finding a spot where you’ll see the light trails involves the use of vehicles or other moving light created by cars, securing your digital camera, setting a long exposure setting on your camera and shooting at a time when cars will be going by to create the trail of light.

light

4. Use a zoom for convenience

Add motion and an abstract feel to your photos using the zoom blur technique or just zoom to capture objects at a far distance

zoom

5. Contemplate your shot

you should take time to contemplate the shot and plan a photographic strategy before shooting.

shhot

6. The best equipment doesn’t help if you’re not standing in the right spot

whether you need to place your camera above the light or you need to place your camera in a specific spot, choosing a specific spot to stand can help you get the right setup and the right shot

lindsay

7. Don’t drink and shoot

This is pretty much self-explanatory, shooting while drunk or tipsy will definitely have you taking blurry images

8. Photography is as much a reflection of the person taking the photo

The kind of pictures you take says a lot about you and your personality, if you like taking pictures of food, well you know

photoperson

9. Post your work online, let others critique your work

Don’t be shy to expose your work on various Social media channels and allowing other photographers and none photographers to tender their opinion.

postonline

10. Changing photos to B&W doesn’t make an uninteresting shot interesting

This is where most amateur photographers get it wrong!!

bnw

11. Auto ISO is your best friend

ISO is your camera’s sensitivity to light, Auto ISO only lifts itself enough so that (if possible) the shutter speed becomes high enough that you shouldn’t get camera shake blurring your photos

12. Silhouettes

In order to capture a clear silhouette, you’ll need the background to be brighter than your subject, SHOOT EARLY OR LATE IN THE DAY

silhouttes

13. Use wide lens

The perspective of the wide-angle lens draws the viewer into the image and adds a sense of depth by making the horizon seem further away than it really is

widelense

14. You can’t have too many clouds

This is the time to shoot portraits or waterfalls, silhouettes and streams with a motion blur effect.

clouds

15. And finally… it’s a camera not a machine gun

Unless you are taking action shots or a time-lapse series, try to reduce the number of shots. don’t fire away with continuous shot hoping for something good to appear.
read more in www.9jafact.com
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by losgiddy: 11:59am On Feb 09, 2017
Personal Assistant needed

- Must be done with Nysc & MUST MUST MUST live within the Yaba/Surulere Axis

(Because of proximity to work to cut of transport fees.)

(we are paying minimum wage N18,500)

- Apart from Salary, commissions are also earned off work done. (To be disccused during brief interview)

- CVS to losgiddy@gmail.com

-Appreciation for Art & photography is a plus

-MUST be proficient in Microsoft Excel

CVS to losgiddy@gmail.com

www.losgiddy.com
www.glamglamafrique.com
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by mskwigs(f): 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
HURRY NOW!!!
Only 5 seats to go for our intensive wig training classes seize this opportunity and be the best you can....
contact us at : 07065064211 or 09066273796.
whatsapp : 07039897820 or 08073230867.
email :info.mskeswigs@gmail.com

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by pelzzo(m): 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
Are you tired of going to the store to get Luxury items, or just too lazy to get off your bed but you need to baffup? Well, worry no more because @baffuponline has got you covered. Visit www.baffuponline.com.ng Nigeria's leading online fashion store today, with just a few clicks; you can have everything you require at your doorstep. We deliver Nationwide & also across the world, so start clicking from the comfort of your homes, offices,schools etc.
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by pelzzo(m): 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
Are you a young Entrepreneur with your own goods and items but less customers? Well not to worry anymore because Baffuponline; Nigeria No1 online fashion store has got you covered. Contact us today via call or sms +2347086076711 or +2348159529953 to register as a merchant and start running out of stock in the blink of an eye. You can also visit our website www.baffuponline.com.ng for more info

Terms and Conditions apply
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by olamaxwell: 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
These are perfect match for Night Clubs....

You can get the at discount rate for your next handout....

Just call: +234 81 0068 0717
olamaxwell2044@gmail.com

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by supercent02(m): 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
I would love to be a model, but don't know if it could still work coz am still schooling, am in ilorin, kwara. state.
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by SophiaCrown(f): 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
Am a model and fashion is my passion...any interested agency should contact me.....Sophia Crown 07069165875 or email me hagiasophia02@gmail.com. .... base in kwara state
#Model #Actress
follow me on istagram @ sophiacrown
fb: Olasehinde Oluwaseun Sophia
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Dmayor7(m): 8:29am On Feb 24, 2017
Please, I am looking for a blogger or wannabe blogger with a flair for fashion and dating topics.

I have a wonderful and well designed website which you can take as your own and start blogging on.

I am a web designer and tech blogger but will like to collaborate with you and make something great out of this.

I already have some secret techniques and working tips we will follow and in no time start getting results.

Contact me now for more details via : darlingtonokafor@gmail.com - 08175765974.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (73) (Reply)

Trendy Blouse Styles Made With “lace” / Best Cream Or Lotion To Give The Skin Chocolate Colour. / Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.