Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! - Fashion (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! (391619 Views)

POST HERE| All Ushering Related Information / Post Here If U Have Any Problem With Application Of Any Makeup Item / What Is D Best Clothes For Clubbin,post Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Favourchi123(f): 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ill model if i have the opportunity favourdnts@gmail.com
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by thestyledare: 6:04am On Sep 24, 2020
1. “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” — Dalai Lama

2. “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.” — Quotesjin

3. “Get busy living or get busy dying.” — Stephen King

4. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — fake people quotes

5. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”– Thomas A. Edison
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by smileclement(m): 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
BBNaija: OZO Says He Have Been Single Since Secondary School.

Interview OZO and Triky Tee - Beat FM

OZO was really answering like the real man there while Triky Tee was as if he accompanied OZO for the interview grin

Wait let me ask, is Triky Tee Dump? The questions was really answered by OZO

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO-UeOtevKg
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by collinsceanice: 10:45am On Sep 25, 2020
Hey guys my name is Stephanie Agada Agbo, am a Nigerian YouTuber, I do lifestyle, beauty, food, and Vlog videos, feel free to check my channel, i just uploaded a new video on my youtube kindly checkout my videos and don't forget to subscribe, like and share my video. Thanks for supporting startup youtubers like myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft6Hx7qH6rQ
check out this video you would love it

1 Like

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by weseyboy(m): 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
*We sell everything @ wholesale prices✍*
✅*Perfume oils*
✅*Designer perfumes*
✅*Pocket perfumes*
✅*All sizes&designs of Bottles*
✅*Stickers
✅*Pouches
✅*Satin Bags
*contact us on 07060569915
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by dayveed1(m): 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
VlYdwvc3S!k9A?&oDUI2Rm7MC@slLcw)
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Cne05: 10:08am On Sep 30, 2020
This whatsapp group is for people interested in buying FAIRLY USED, GRADE A, AKUBE, OKIRIKA, SHOES, BAGS � � and other items. IT'S NOT for RESELLERS. Available items will be posted with price and interested buyers will show interest by contacting the Admin.
If you wish to be added to the whatsapp group, chat 07050937161 on whatsapp.
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by areebalfonick: 11:20am On Oct 01, 2020
For ultimate [url]genuine leather jacket [/url]https://www.j4jacket.com/product/brown-cafe-racer-jacket-for-men/you have one stop where all of your wants will be fulfilled, J4 jackets is the hub for all jacket lovers.

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Dedalex: 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hi dear��...I am contesting for MBGI 2020 and I'll need your full support��on instagram� I am contestant *022*

Just follow,like and comment...thank you❤️�

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFcPCEIFyHy/?igshid=13hk78vbgysgz
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Dedalex: 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hi dear��...I am contesting for MBGI 2020 and I'll need your full support��on instagram� I am contestant *022*

Just follow,like and comment...thank you❤️�

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFcPCEIFyHy/?igshid=13hk78vbgysgz

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by reviewistic: 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
You are gorgeous.
You are lovely.
You do not need makeup. You are already so naturally beautiful.
You are adorable.
You are really cute.
You are adorable.
You look mesmerizing.
You look prettier than a picture.
Some compliments for beautiful models.

1 Like

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by funkeyuche: 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
A smart lady who knows how to tire Gele is needed in a newly open fashion design store located in Ajah axis,Lagos. Other skill will be a plus what's app : 08025047999 ( Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Share )

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Maverick80(m): 12:48am On Oct 20, 2020
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by gratefulsoul7(m): 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
The Gorgeous Kaajal Vashisht, who has worked in Bollywood movies as well as Telugu and Marathi films. She acted in Rowdy Rathore (2012), Iddarammayilatho,3G(2013), Gulabi(2014), Roll sound camera action (2015), And now she is busy in her upcoming movie “Full Stop”(An action movie). She has also worked with the famous Star Akshay Kumar, Allu Arjun, and Sonakshi Sinha.

She comes with a hand full of experience and skills in Singing, Dancing, and Kick-boxing. She is a complete package of Power and Beauty. She is a multi-talented kit. She has a warrior spirit and a soft heart!
You can get full interview here : https://thatgratefulsoul.com/interview-with-kaajal-vashisht/

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Okadamanlagos: 9:10am On Oct 24, 2020
BRIDAL MAKEUP AND HAIR TRANSFORMATION DARK SKIN MELANIN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtDLjm-82MY
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Ihenzy(m): 9:39am On Oct 27, 2020
Do you own a brand and you're looking for professional models to model it? Send a request on WhatsApp via: 09029239277
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Eziinee: 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hi there! I'm an aspiring face model, just wondering if any firm or company would need my services. Here's my email: jennyonyinye5@gmail.com

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by MackDams(m): 6:22am On Oct 30, 2020
Ever struggled and wondered how beautiful graphic designs are created using canva?

This 'CANVA' e-book with a step-by-step learning technique is what you need to skill up.
You do not need any prior knowledge of graphics design.

After reading through the book, you will be able to come-up with designs very fast for your business like creating
Banners,
flyers,
social media posters,
E-book,
Business cards,
Marketing materials among others.

We are offering you this book to help improve the marketing and visibility of of your start-up or brand.

CONTENTS:
• Introduction to the canva interface and features
• Creating custom design using canva
• Using the canva editor
• Creating in canva on 'mobile device'

Get yours now!!!
Get yours now!!!

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by ethelnwanegbo: 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
Kindly read fashion and beauty entrepreneurs

https://businesselitesafrica.com/business-elites-africa-magazine/
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by YouloveEmmanuel: 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2020
Visit telegram channel @jumiadealsonline for jumia discounts & black Friday awoof on fashion

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Tiger2020(m): 9:28am On Nov 24, 2020
Bombard us with your orders, we deal on all type of fashion and designing @SinoSignature

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Gift96: 10:34am On Dec 02, 2020
AnonymouslyMe:
All modeling related information should be posted here. i.e recruitment, jobs, auditions, castings, photoshoot ect. Pls post if you're a modeling or an advertising agency etc, It's basically any and every thing related to modelings.

Thank you.
Please how can I join a model team
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Mearskwell3: 11:41am On Dec 03, 2020
[quote author=9jawear post=6502202]please send us an email to dutonialmx@gmail.com or call 08024569747[/quote I'm interested
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by SisterFire(f): 2:02am On Jan 04, 2021
... bigcowhorn tweiker stop calling me husbandsnatcha please
I want 2 have a decent conversation with you without insults on my genitals as usual
I believe you are matured?
If yes be a man and give me a listening ear cos
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Bigcowhorn: 11:04am On Jan 04, 2021
SisterFire:
... bigcowhorn tweiker it's husbandsnatcha
I want 2 have a decent conversation with you without insults on my genitals as usual
I believe you are matured?
If yes be a man and give me a listening ear cos 90yrs is like 9days to me!

Page 33 on a dead thread in Fashion section! How do ever find these things, huh?

So you wanna talk to me now that I've nailed you and your connies down in short order? If I don't listen I am not matured or a man either. What's with oversized age thing, lol. The way you talk and think amazes me sometimes.

Alright, I'm all ears. Speak up and chose your words well pls, my patience with you is an end.
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by SisterFire(f): 1:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

Page 33 on a dead thread in Fashion section! How do ever find these things, huh?

So you wanna talk to me now that I've nailed you and your connies down in short order? If I don't listen I am not matured or a man either. What's with oversized age thing, lol. The way you talk and think amazes me sometimes.

Alright, I'm all ears. Speak up and chose your words well pls, my patience with you is an end.
... Bigcowhorn I'm a goddess( biologically 37ft until 5300bc ) that's how I found out things that made you humans call me demonic, don't be angry I call myself goddess back to our main discussion
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Bigcowhorn: 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2021
SisterFire:
... Bigcowhorn I'm a goddess( biologically 37ft until 5300bc ) that's how I found out things that made you humans call me demonic, don't be angry I call myself goddess back to our main discussion

Sighs tired!!!!

What do you want from me now?
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by SisterFire(f): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

...stop boasting you don't know me ,we shall discuss like mature adults without insults on our genitals and we shall understand ourselves fully better !
Note: I'm not trying to seduce you like the satanic woman with a rotten pussy you made everyone believe, but trying to tell you my heart
Good afternoon dear , before I type the main issue of contention we shall discuss about sex and righteousness ( not holiness) because you judge me base on sexual activities I engage upon calling me satanic witch because of sex I love , that you remain in blindspots against the well known truth about your history because I'm not a hypocrite who wears suites and talk miraged words that isn't the truth
Bigcowhorn there are 2 things
I wasn't circumcised ( a bit against my ikwerre customs & my mum was Against it)
Secondly I don't have normal genitals like other females nor have normal sex orientation and aspects all this since I was 6, I RETAINED MY GODDESS GENITALS BIGCOWHORN TANKS TO NATURE
Now tell me how this is my fault ?
Bigcowhorn answer me, that I love sex and say it openly unlike hypocrite pastors would that make me not to say the truth as a higher being?
I HAVE SOMEONE I SHARE SAME PROBLEM WIT her name is Chioma Amaryllis search her on Facebook
Who is she is a reincanated blackgoddess( she is winged while I am finned, gilled and wingless) she is trapped by sex like me
This lady is seen as a sex ambassador ,that she hosts many shows on sex BUT ONE THING still remains that she swore to end christianity just like me , she is Facebook's husbandsnatcha , she swore to deal with those who brought slavery & christianity to hold blacks to the slums of helms of affairs , She so pained and tormented anytime blacks call Jesus their saviour just like me , with this many started calling her demonic,satanic and a seductress from abyss , cos of her whiteskin she was nicknamed queen of the coast , now her friend Dr femi fanni kayode now calls her satanic , AND EVIL like you do to me on Nairaland
Check this photo and comment I screenshoted it from her Facebook wall , NOW TEll me y a satanic woman will be so emotional on a photo pastors and fake tithe collecting prophets sees as nothing?
Tell me!

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by SisterFire(f): 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
This too bigcowhorn

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (73) (Reply)

Trendy Blouse Styles Made With “lace” / Best Cream Or Lotion To Give The Skin Chocolate Colour. / Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.