Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,355 members, 7,808,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Otem Sapiens: A Historical Account Of The Saviour Of The World From Mind Slavery - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Otem Sapiens: A Historical Account Of The Saviour Of The World From Mind Slavery (2675 Views)

The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! / Proverbs Of Otem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otem Sapiens: A Historical Account Of The Saviour Of The World From Mind Slavery by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 14, 2018
wink wink wink
Re: Otem Sapiens: A Historical Account Of The Saviour Of The World From Mind Slavery by Ahasco(m): 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
@otemsapien,
Please mention me on any new thread you open thanks
Re: Otem Sapiens: A Historical Account Of The Saviour Of The World From Mind Slavery by johnw47: 12:28am On Jul 15, 2018
2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

1 Like

Re: Otem Sapiens: A Historical Account Of The Saviour Of The World From Mind Slavery by OtemAtum: 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2018
Learn the truth

1 Like

Re: Otem Sapiens: A Historical Account Of The Saviour Of The World From Mind Slavery by johnw47: 12:05am On Jul 23, 2018
OtemAtum:
Learn the truth

poor scared otem, still running away from fellow know nothing rio-wum-tat

1 Like

Re: Otem Sapiens: A Historical Account Of The Saviour Of The World From Mind Slavery by OtemAtum: 4:28am On Jul 23, 2018
johnw47:

poor scared otem, still running away from fellow know nothing rio-wum-tat

You're obsessed with me. Just say the truth wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otem Sapiens: A Historical Account Of The Saviour Of The World From Mind Slavery by johnw47: 4:39am On Jul 23, 2018
OtemAtum:
You're obsessed with me. Just say the truth wink
it is the truth, you are still running away from rio-wum-tat, you never replied to any of his posts where he put you in your place, ha ha

3 Likes

Re: Otem Sapiens: A Historical Account Of The Saviour Of The World From Mind Slavery by OtemAtum: 7:38am On Jul 23, 2018
johnw47:

it is the truth, you are still running away from rio-wum-tat, you never replied to any of his posts where he put you in your place, ha ha
Last time we spoke, it was relevant. I didn't reply to his irrelevant posts, that's why. You know a lot of your irrelevant posts I don't also reply.

3 Likes

Re: Otem Sapiens: A Historical Account Of The Saviour Of The World From Mind Slavery by johnw47: 9:52am On Jul 23, 2018
OtemAtum:
Last time we spoke, it was relevant. I didn't reply to his irrelevant posts, that's why. You know a lot of your irrelevant posts I don't also reply.
if you were able to speak the truth you would say you reply to most of my posts even if it's a week later,
if you were able to speak the truth
Re: Otem Sapiens: A Historical Account Of The Saviour Of The World From Mind Slavery by OtemAtum: 9:57am On Jul 23, 2018
johnw47:

if you were able to speak the truth you would say you reply to most of my posts even if it's a week later,
if you were able to speak the truth

Replies like "you are a clown", "you are the vigilante of this thread" "you are funny" etc. So you expect me to initiate such kind of replies with TATIME too abi? I no get work?
Abeg, replying only you such kind of replies is enough for me. Adding TATIME with such replies will end up slowing me down in compiling the DOCTUFOS HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSES and in the typing of the SERIOT LANGUAGE cool

4 Likes

Re: Otem Sapiens: A Historical Account Of The Saviour Of The World From Mind Slavery by johnw47: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2018
OtemAtum:
Replies like "you are a clown", "you are the vigilante of this thread" "you are funny" etc. So you expect me to initiate such kind of replies with TATIME too abi? I no get work?
Abeg, replying only you such kind of replies is enough for me. Adding TATIME with such replies will end up slowing me down in compiling the DOCTUFOS HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSES and in the typing of the SERIOT LANGUAGE cool

you wouldn't reply to rio-wum-tat because he put you in your place like i often do, and you ran away scared,
but keep fooling and believing yourself

now get back to your compiling satans doctufos

1 Like

Re: Otem Sapiens: A Historical Account Of The Saviour Of The World From Mind Slavery by Ahasco(m): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2018
Abeg, replying only you such kind of replies is enough for me. Adding TATIME with such replies will end up slowing me down in compiling the DOCTUFOS HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSES and in the typing of the SERIOT LANGUAGE cool[/quote]

What is the seriot language all about? I mean what is contained in the write up? Can one read what he doesn't know the meaning too? Or is the language made to be read to build certain spiritual strength even if one doesn't know the interpretation? Please I need your wise answer on these, and thanks
Re: Otem Sapiens: A Historical Account Of The Saviour Of The World From Mind Slavery by ogyunging(m): 9:20am On Aug 14, 2018
Makes a whole lotta sense. I cant call them dreams, but when I surf I visit places I have never been to but look familiar. Back then I would wake up scared, not understanding. Am glad we are being exposed to this already, keep up the good work. The truth always prevails.
Re: Otem Sapiens: A Historical Account Of The Saviour Of The World From Mind Slavery by OtemAtum: 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
ogyunging:
Makes a whole lotta sense. I cant call them dreams, but when I surf I visit places I have never been to but look familiar. Back then I would wake up scared, not understanding. Am glad we are being exposed to this already, keep up the good work. The truth always prevails.
Thanks
Re: Otem Sapiens: A Historical Account Of The Saviour Of The World From Mind Slavery by OtemAtum: 3:37am On Apr 04, 2020
We cannot stop learning our history

2 Likes

Re: Otem Sapiens: A Historical Account Of The Saviour Of The World From Mind Slavery by OtemAtum: 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
Our history is sweet

2 Likes

Re: Otem Sapiens: A Historical Account Of The Saviour Of The World From Mind Slavery by OtemAtum: 7:32am On Jul 23, 2020
Learn history

2 Likes

Re: Otem Sapiens: A Historical Account Of The Saviour Of The World From Mind Slavery by Sniper4real(m): 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
0temSapien:

Plz, who can help me with any amount. I'm currently broke as being a private sch teacher. Plz help my life. Come help me na
Re: Otem Sapiens: A Historical Account Of The Saviour Of The World From Mind Slavery by OtemAtum: 10:26am On Nov 09, 2020
Incogni2o you can check the history of my afterlife experience here. I never had any regret from then till now.

1 Like

Re: Otem Sapiens: A Historical Account Of The Saviour Of The World From Mind Slavery by OtemAtum: 5:44am On Aug 02, 2021
Learn the truth

1 Like

Re: Otem Sapiens: A Historical Account Of The Saviour Of The World From Mind Slavery by A001: 7:40am On Aug 15, 2021
Great thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It God's Will For Us To Be Rich? / Christianity Is Not Fully Based On Bible Alone / Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.