Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online (41001 Views)

Ime Bishop Umoh: My Weight Loss Is Not Audio - Okon Lagos Shows His 6 Packs / Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym / Ime Bishop "Okon Lagos" Dressed Like A Lady In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by Brightolanton(m): 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2018
Social media wahala

1 Like

Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2018
booblacain:
Una Don start

Call or whatsapp 08135934891 for this boot
au much??
Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2018
I don't even understand the whole thing...but d part where he just keeps laughing at her anger and she attacking his wife... Methinks she got rejected

1 Like

Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by Divay22(f): 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2018
booblacain:
Una Don start

Lol
How much
Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by easyzworld: 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
The both of them hv time. This is the result when a male prostitute meet a female prostitute.
Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by PqsMike: 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
shocked

How come both profile was having the same profile picture

1 Like

Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
lots of bitter people walking the streets of lagos
Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by imitateMe(m): 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2018
DidierDrogba:
I no even understand anything here
He made a fool of her by asking her to meet him in Lagos whereas he was in Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by booblacain(m): 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
Izvic756:
Ugly Boot

It may be to you, maybe you do not like the color. How about this?
Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by Opistorincos(m): 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
booblacain:
Una Don start

hOW MUSH
Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by joshcurrent(m): 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
I cant just depict wat dis nuisances people re saying
It appears they ar as confuse like the present stage of the Nigerian Economy
If u doubt me ask Buhari
Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by mayormick(m): 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
Walai, a lot of atrocities are committed on social media especially WhatsApp. Everyone has d potential to be a thief but only those caught in d act are the original thieves. Moreover, all d messages didn't even add up. Everything looks disjointed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by joshcurrent(m): 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
booblacain:

It may be to you, maybe you do not like the color. How about this?
How much?
Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by BigBills: 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
The wife right now

1 Share

Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by kmaster007: 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
O boi see something
Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by itsandi(m): 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by psalmistkakah(m): 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
ENUGU.....SEE FINISHING grin grin grin grin
Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by JMOB(m): 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
Someone help cox i can't see where he asked for sex....He only asked for them to see
Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
The girl na olosho, wait what did this guy do that she is raining insults on him like this.. Nawa for some girls, I bet she was asking for cash and he refused cos she sounds very angry, idiot slay queens with no handwork
Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
Number not on whatsapp
booblacain:
Una Don start

Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by knifer(m): 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
quote author=booblacain post=66879745]Una Don start
I get 400 naira for the shoe, you go sell?
Call or whatsapp 08135934891 for this boot[/quote]
Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
Israeli girls fighting for Israel, Nigerian girls will be fighting for preek upandan undecided

1 Like

Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by AreaFada2: 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
AntiBrutus:
How are we sure it's him?

Oh, now I see his pic.
Ain't nothing like "leaked" though.
Chick shared the chats to bloggers.

How did she go from being calm/receptive to an aggressive lady?
I need all the missing link(s), as I honestly can't see his offence.

Lots of the conversation that does not flatter the lady has been edited out. It might have got to do with money that Okonlagos refused to send. Or some other thing. The conversation jumping from calm/cordial to blasting Okon makes no sense.
Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by talk2percy(m): 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
A desperate bitch will always be a desperate. Bishop we know, who art thou, bitch?
Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by kingzjay(m): 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
Even those who sex-chat and do all sort of other atrocities will also come here and be ranting like they're saints.

Who am I to judge?
Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by petuniaevents(f): 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
Oh My!

Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
AreaFada2:

Lots of the conversation that does not flatter the lady has been edited out. It might have got to do with money that Okonlagos refused to send. Or some other thing. The conversation jumping from calm/cordial to blasting Okon makes no sense.

Exactly. Her outburst doesn't add up.

Anyway, there is a lesson to be learnt from every.
Once a guy is chatting with a girl and she starts vibrating, saying things a young man didn't say or directly imply...he should address it immediately. Not laugh it off like Okon did. That way he is armed with his own evidence if things get shitty.

2 Likes

Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
Tochyodiks:
The girl na olosho, wait what did this guy do that she is raining insults on him like this.. Nawa for some girls, I bet she was asking for cash and he refused cos she sounds very angry, idiot slay queens with no handwork
Wait, what?
Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by isybeke(f): 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
I don't really understand what is actually going on here.........is it side chick thinz or runs gone wrong
Re: Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online by nuelzz04(m): 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
Dis chat no complete at all.... Suntin is fishy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) / Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.