Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:17 PM

Us Church Ordains New Lesbian Bishop - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Us Church Ordains New Lesbian Bishop (681 Views)

1st Lesbian Bishop Pushes For Churches To Remove Crosses & Allow Muslims Pray / And Jesus Wept,....as US Church Pours Water On Homeless People To Keep Them Away / Prophet CS Upthegroove Ordains Prophet TB Joshua Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us Church Ordains New Lesbian Bishop by Wislet(f): 7:04am On May 16, 2010
WHAT IS THIS WORLD TURNING INTO? ? ? ? The Lord's day will be a fearful day indeed.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8684194.stm angry angry
Re: Us Church Ordains New Lesbian Bishop by neily(f): 11:10am On May 16, 2010
Am not suprise, since its anglican church. Is Gene Robinson not a gay?
Re: Us Church Ordains New Lesbian Bishop by JaaizTech: 12:29pm On May 16, 2010
The World is coming to an end. Anyways since the world wants freedom of everything; then this is what they would get. Make no mistake about it; it is coming back to hunt us; I pray I won't be part of the destruction. Amin Ya Allahu.
Re: Us Church Ordains New Lesbian Bishop by alexleo(m): 5:08pm On May 17, 2010
I am not suprised at all this because our lord Jesus told us that these will be signs of the last days. That false prophets will rise and work miracle in his name and deceive many. Satan is raising his false prophets in churches today, especially the non vigilant (spiritually) churches. Its not only in Anglican but check out some of the penticostal churches today, the kind of sermon they preach is 99 percent prosperity while the message of Jesus second coming and that of holiness is left in the cooler. We need to pray for God to open the eyes of people so that they beging to see the deceit of the enemy in some of these pastors. In the church I attend, prosperity preaching comes up as little as may be 10 percent in a month. Yet we prosper very well. Irrespective of whatever money one is making I still value my heavenly journey far more than material wealth. What is good, cars, nice houses and assets compared to heaven? Heaven is too sweet a place. I desire heaven so much and God will surely grant it to me and all who desires it. Amen.
Re: Us Church Ordains New Lesbian Bishop by DejiYesufu(m): 1:50pm On May 18, 2010
there is an enlightenment that is unhealthy. People will explain away the bible to support sin. there is an ignorance that is good: Paul tells us that when it comes to evil we should be like babes,   cry
Re: Us Church Ordains New Lesbian Bishop by t0kunb0(m): 11:58am On May 26, 2010
alexleo:

I am not suprised at all this because our lord Jesus told us that these will be signs of the last days. That false prophets will rise and work miracle in his name and deceive many. Satan is raising his false prophets in churches today, especially the non vigilant (spiritually) churches. Its not only in Anglican but check out some of the penticostal churches today, the kind of sermon they preach is 99 percent prosperity while the message of Jesus second coming and that of holiness is left in the cooler. We need to pray for God to open the eyes of people so that they beging to see the deceit of the enemy in some of these pastors. In the church I attend, prosperity preaching comes up as little as may be 10 percent in a month. Yet we prosper very well. Irrespective of whatever money one is making I still value my heavenly journey far more than material wealth. What is good, cars, nice houses and assets compared to heaven? Heaven is too sweet a place. I desire heaven so much and God will surely grant it to me and all who desires it. Amen.

how convinient it is to just invoke Jesus' calim that during the end time false prophet would emerge everytime this sort of thing emerges. . . .why allow "satanic prophets" into the church system in the 1st place. Moreso why allow them attain leadership positions in church. . . .why wait for so long b4 crying WOLF

are they "undetectable" till the end. . . .I belive Jesus knew Judas would betray him b4 he allowed him in as a disciple, dont u?

(1) (Reply)

Who My God Is / Triumph Of The Lion Of Judah / Understanding mas-tur-ba-tion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.