Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

First Bank Only Shortlisted 2-1 Girls - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Only Shortlisted 2-1 Girls (2512 Views)

Its Either You Are On First Class Or 2:1.... / Nigerian Army Names Of Shortlisted Candidates For Zonal Screening. / The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Only Shortlisted 2-1 Girls by hollandis(f): 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2007
I hope i GET SHIORLISTED TOO
Re: First Bank Only Shortlisted 2-1 Girls by LanreDaMan(m): 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2007
Nairalanders can be soooooo funny at times you applied you weren't invited and the next thing is you start making conspiracy theories. First one person said it is for only Friends and Families of the board of directors of the bank, others are saying it for mostly girls.

You dont know whether it's in batches or not

Keep your fingers crossed and dont hate
Re: First Bank Only Shortlisted 2-1 Girls by chukky76(m): 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2007
na wa for them oh. i applied lazily one night when i was tired of web design and i no know anyone for first bank but i was invited. dude you people need to grow up. fine some people may be employed due to connections but theres still enough space for people without. i have friends in NLNG, SHELL, SCHLUMBERGER AND IN ALL THE BANKS IN THE COUNTRY WHO GOT IN WITHOUT CONNECTION. so guy truth is if you made a good grade, have an impressive CV and have a believable age you'll be shortlisted. stop all these conspiracy theories. Pray to your God instead ok.
Re: First Bank Only Shortlisted 2-1 Girls by odada(m): 12:13am On Mar 15, 2007
@hollandis
r u saying they used BOTTOM POWER? grin grin grin

@topic
goodluck to all those invited wink
Re: First Bank Only Shortlisted 2-1 Girls by adeyballer(m): 7:14am On Mar 15, 2007
Hey Guy, don't say that, a friend of mine was invited and he's a guy.

@HOLANDIS- Don't say things you are not sure about.
Re: First Bank Only Shortlisted 2-1 Girls by ogs(m): 7:36am On Mar 15, 2007
@ Hollandis, with attitudes like this, you might end up not been successful.Not everyone is a cynic or practice cryonism. U ve to maintain a positive attitude towards life.

Sometime in 2006, i applied at zenith bank for myself and 3 of my friends. All were invited for the test but me. A year after (2007 jan.) Zenith then invited me.

Be patient and maintain a positive ATTITUDE! All the best in life.
Re: First Bank Only Shortlisted 2-1 Girls by intune(f): 8:01am On Mar 15, 2007
holland, just to let you know that you are just giving yourself an excuse to remain where you are. you can't draw conclusions based on just two ladies that you know out of thousands of people that applied. That is very narrow-minded of you. If you were not invited, move on for God's sake. There might be a better offer ahead of you!
Re: First Bank Only Shortlisted 2-1 Girls by Deluxe(m): 11:19am On Mar 15, 2007
Hi pally,

You may not be very correct, I have three siblings that applied, 2 boys, 1 girl and  all were shortlisted. Don't allow your frustration to rule you, believe God and wait for your time. Nothing can stop your destiny, not even your gender.
Re: First Bank Only Shortlisted 2-1 Girls by rowlandwhy: 11:44am On Mar 15, 2007
@holandis
Pls have faith in God that one day something better than first bank job will come across ur way, pray hard ,
Destined can be delayed but cannot be destroyed
Take care and dont allow the devil to instigate negative thoughts to you
Wishin u the best
takia
Re: First Bank Only Shortlisted 2-1 Girls by jjuummaaii(f): 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2007
@topic, This is all lies I wrote first bank today and it was a mixture of sexes, pls always be sure of anything before u start posting presumtures accusations.
Re: First Bank Only Shortlisted 2-1 Girls by stellose(f): 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2007
@hollandis, are you you made 2.2? or you are over age, that is why first bank run away from you.
Re: First Bank Only Shortlisted 2-1 Girls by ogs(m): 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2007
@ Hollandis,

This is my second post on this topic. I hope you ve learnt one on two lessons. Not all Nigerian youths believe in the [i]godfatherism theory[/i].

ALL THE BEST IN YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVOURS! It just burns my heart to hear people think less of themselves.
Re: First Bank Only Shortlisted 2-1 Girls by Pejustic: 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2007
that is not true ooo, my friend applied and he was shortlisted. Pls ur time is coming is just a test of time and dont ever feel less important cos of ur gender.
Re: First Bank Only Shortlisted 2-1 Girls by Johnny(m): 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2007
Your annoyance is that your sister's friend who was invited, applied late, she's 26 and she read Botany. Why so much hatred for your sister's friend?
Re: First Bank Only Shortlisted 2-1 Girls by skygold: 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2007
hi na wa 4 first bank testtttttttttttttt ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: First Bank Only Shortlisted 2-1 Girls by fransix(m): 10:15am On Mar 16, 2007
Nobody can tell  precisely the yardstick.I was not invited but i went there,There was combination of different grades(2.2-1.1),ages(25-35,quite sure),sex;male and Female,Different courses,different people.I was happy for them.That you are not invited should not make you feel so.There is time for everything your time is coming,just wait.
Re: First Bank Only Shortlisted 2-1 Girls by oatgold20(f): 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2007
I wonder for the useless bank.They sent me an invitation but i lost the code so,i couldn't print out the invitation.Is that a credible invitation process?I sent them a mail to send my code in reply of the invitation.Such a crude and useles invitation.I filled the form at the oceanic bank website the same day and my code was immediately sent to my inbox.Are they not suppose to give room for misplacement of the code?
Re: First Bank Only Shortlisted 2-1 Girls by Icejay(m): 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2007
Na lie .Many guys including myself were invited for the test even though I am not interested. You should have known by now that there are usu. more females than males in all major recruitment exercise in Nigeria because there are more female graduates than male graduates. So I totally disagree with U. Your life does not start & end with First bank there are better opportunies out there so, I really don't understand why some of us are so bitter about First bank. My people God has not foresaken us & He never will. Just keep believing & trusting in God for he will definately see us thru, Good luck.
Re: First Bank Only Shortlisted 2-1 Girls by Icejay(m): 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2007
oatgold20:

I wonder for the useless bank.They sent me an invitation but i lost the code so,i couldn't print out the invitation.Is that a credible invitation process?I sent them a mail to send my code in reply of the invitation.Such a crude and useles invitation.I filled the form at the oceanic bank website the same day and my code was immediately sent to my inbox.Are they not suppose to give room for misplacement of the code?

That's not true. I think what you shld have done was to find out if you could retrieve your code rather than make wrong conclusions. Go to the web page and click on retrieve code then type in your name and birth date to retrieve your code. Good luck,
Re: First Bank Only Shortlisted 2-1 Girls by agnesoseka: 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2007
na wa o.
Re: First Bank Only Shortlisted 2-1 Girls by omolayo1(m): 10:40pm On Mar 16, 2007
i was invited but unfortunately for me i missed the test because i did not check my bulk mail where it was delivered. can there be any hope from first bank again?
Re: First Bank Only Shortlisted 2-1 Girls by mioemi2000(m): 3:43pm On Mar 17, 2007
forget first bank or last band jobs- there are always a lot you can do out there without having to think awkward when the guyz jobs are not forth coming.

be real
Re: First Bank Only Shortlisted 2-1 Girls by olavirgin: 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2007
hey people!!!i'm so impressed with the way everyone has replied hollandis's firstbank issue.in my ow oppinion,i think just like every1 said,u shld be patient and wait for ur time,i dont know when u finished o,but i finished 5years ago and am still jobhunting.i've seen employers employ people i think am no beta than i and i've seen guys dat are my betas and are still at home,we never really know wat standard they use,just kip kipin on and hanging in there,ur time will surely come!!!!!it may tarry,just cool down!!!!!!remember lazarus who died for 4fucking days, u know the story.dont mind dem guys saying first bank is shit,they may be working for all u care.i was also not called for the test cos i applied but i blv so much in a brita day!!!!!!all the best!!!!!!
Re: First Bank Only Shortlisted 2-1 Girls by Honurable(m): 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2007
I don't think they only invited Girls only, but they should have told us with 2.2 not to apply for there job instead of turning our application down.

But Nairalanders this guy was only express his opinion so don't blame him OK, Hollander stay bless and will open ur own way for u. In Jesus Name.
Re: First Bank Only Shortlisted 2-1 Girls by ogs(m): 9:14am On Mar 23, 2007
[tr]@ olavirgin,

I strongly believe that ur miracle is on the way in JESUS NAME. Because 5 is the number of GRACE, U will receive GRACE to get an EXTRAordinary job THIS YEAR IN JESUS NAME[/tr]!
Re: First Bank Only Shortlisted 2-1 Girls by crito(m): 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2007
lol, shocked shocked shocked
Re: First Bank Only Shortlisted 2-1 Girls by sweetstjoy(f): 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2007
my dear hollandis,
i already feel sorry for you, but im sure you have learnt. you did acc in Unn, when did you graduate?
i Finished in 2005.
have a nice weekend
Re: First Bank Only Shortlisted 2-1 Girls by jarlo(m): 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2007
Hollandis or whatever u call ur self, mind how send those nonsense to this site ok
Ewu Congo grin grin grin
take care
Re: First Bank Only Shortlisted 2-1 Girls by awat: 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2007
You mean there actually are more female graduates than male ones Why then did the people in Abuja designate the higher figure to men in the last census? No need to fret man. Opportunities will surely present themselves. God no dey sleep. If every dog can have its day, what of men? I wrote the test.
Re: First Bank Only Shortlisted 2-1 Girls by ogs(m): 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2007
Believe in GOD

(1) (Reply)

Nlng Calling For Aptitude Tests / Vacancy in an Hospitality Firm, VI, Lagos / Dangote Cement Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.