Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger (56233 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money / This 12 Pictures Will Make You Honour May30th Biafra Heroes Day And Sit-at-home / Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by deturla: 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2018
Nigerian youths are lazy - I learned President of Nigeria, Mohammadu Buhari, while providing answers to a question at the Commonwealth Business Forum in London on Wednesday, had described 'a lot of' Nigerian youths as illiterates who are lazy and want freebies based on the fact that the Country nation is an oil producing one.

KUKU KILL ME

To say I was shocked was an understatement. Honestly!

You know why?

I have been on the road for the last one month detailing the daily hustle of Nigerians and how they work so hard to survive in a very terrible Nigerian economy. Yet the President we voted in with our PVCs had the effrontery to say 'WE ARE LAZY'?

Let me tell you the basic truth.

Whether you are working or not. Infact whether you are busy or not, you can never survive in this country if you are LAZY. So where is the statement from the President coming from?

Nigerians are the most hardworking people ever. We hustle every single day to light our houses, push water into our compounds, pay school fees, put food in our mouths. What does the government do to provide basic infrastructural facilities? Nothing!

So, who is lazy? The Nigerian Youths or our Political class? *scoffs*

In Lagos where I live, people find it so hard to even sleep, because of the need to work to make ends meet. People wake up as early as 3AM and work so hard to pull all the ends together. A lot of workaholics in Lagos are youths. From the white to the blue collar, everyone struggles day in day out, week in week out, yet we are lazy?

A country where if you are not careful, your destiny will be truncated because of the lack of favourable government policies to aid business development. Yet they say Nigerian Youths are lazy?

See whether the President said 'a lot of Nigerian Youths' or not. The point is that he should never have said that, when he knows his last three years in office has seen more damage done to the Nigerian business environment, so why say Nigerians are lazy?

Enough of the rants though. These pictures will tell my 'NigerianYouthsAreLazy' Story:

Location: CMS, Lagos Island. He had not sold a dime since morning and I had no choice than to buy Doughnut from him. Yet he says Nigerian Youths Are Lazy. Right?

Location: Broad Street, Lagos Island. Keeping up with what is happening in the Country means Nigerian Youths are lazy. Right?

Location: CMS, Lagos. Hustling day in day out to make ends meet, even if it means selling under the bridge makes Nigerian Youths Lazy, right?

Iwo Road: Ibadan. Waking up as early as 5:30am to cater for travelers heading out of Oyo State means Nigerian Youths Are Lazy. Right?

The hustle of her younger years led to her aging early, yet they say Nigerian Youths are lazy. Right?

Idi Iroko Busstop, Maryland Lagos. He had no financial willpower to rent a shop, yet instead of sitting at home to wait for an Oil Bloc he decided to hustle hard, yet Nigerian Youths Are Lazy right?

Masha, Surulere, Lagos. He is educated, yet there is no job anywhere. Better sit at home than work? Yet Nigerian Youths are Lazy. Right?

We find dignity in our labour. No matter what it is, we work diligently to survive. Yet Nigerian Youths Are Lazy. Right?

Aguda Surulere, Lagos - She knows if she does not sell her KoKo, she will not EAT. Yet Nigerian Youths are lazy. Right?

Aguda, Lagos. An Okada man trying to down his bowl of pap while he goes about his daily work. Yet they say Nigerian youths are lazy. Right?

Apapa-Oshodi Expressway, Lagos - Even the youthful Agbero works so hard to ensure he takes home money. Yet they say Nigerian youths are lazy. Right?

Bolade, Oshodi, Lagos - That awkward moment President Buhari said Nigerian youths are lazy and I'm like......&%$$@^@$@

http://deedeesblog.com/nigerian-youths-are-lazy-pictures/

Images are ©thePhotoBlogger

22 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by KushyKush: 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
Awesome pictures Dee...

I am sure every Nigerian that voted for PMB will be bitting down on their fingers with regrets right now.

A leader is someone who encourages his team o do better. As a president, buhari has no rights to openly downcast its future leaders.

What in the name of lasisi was he thinking about saying all that to more than 5 million youths currently living and hustling like mad man/women just to survive through this epileptic economy?

If there is anyone waiting for "free oil money" it is definitely his useless God forsaken kids living on the sweat and Tax of the "lazy youths"

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by theunnamed: 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2018
Nice photos dude, lemme just say kudos before some ppl come here to argue that despite your surveys you're lazy...

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by ednut1(m): 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
Sai baba till 2023 angry tongue

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by deturla: 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
ednut1:
Sai baba till 2023 angry tongue

See you.

You were part of the Nigerians that voted him in.

You see your life?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by ednut1(m): 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
deturla:

See you.

You were part of the Nigerians that voted him in.

You see your life?
.it was crystal clear to me this was how it would be. Bt i dont care he must complete his tenure. Make canny or aussie gimme visa make i jaa this zoo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by nwaanambra1(m): 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
i don't really understand why all this noise about buharia's comment!

you all fail to remember that to buhari, NIGERIA IS ONLY AREWASTAN!

SO WHEN HE SAYS THE NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE LAZY AND UNEDUCATED AND WAITING ON OIL MONEY, HE WAS REFERRING TO HIS AREWA YOUTHS! AND BELIEVE ME HE IS VERY RIGHT! IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT THEN VISIT THE NORTH AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!

BUBU IS RIGHT! YOU PEOPLE SHOULD PLS FREE HIM!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by deturla: 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
ednut1:
i have above average IQ unlike those who voted him. It was crstal clear. Bt i dont care he must complete his tenure

Hmmmn...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by nwaanambra1(m): 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
ednut1:
i have above average IQ unlike those who voted him. It was crstal clear. Bt i dont care he must complete his tenure

very wicked guy!

its clear all u want is revenge!

you want us all to die finish bc of our past mistake before u forgive!

revenge no goodooo!!! cheesy cheesy

40 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by ednut1(m): 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
nwaanambra1:

very wicked guy!

its clear all u want is revenge!

you want us all to die finish bc of our past mistake before u forgive!

revenge no goodooo!!! cheesy cheesy
u didnt die since 2015 . u wont die before 2023. He must finish d tenure o. Thereafter okoroawusa go rule for 8 years. Then el rufia go do 8 years den senator yayi go do 8 years too. I go dey canny or aussie dey sip tea grin

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by deturla: 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
ednut1:
u didnt die since 2015 . u wont die before 2023. He must finish d tenure o. Thereafter okoroawusa go rule for 8 years. Then el rufia go do 8 years den senator yayi go do 8 years too. I go dey canny or aussie dey sip tea grin

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by nwaanambra1(m): 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
ednut1:

TU! TU! TU! TUFIAKWA!!!!

I REBUKE YOU IN JESUS NAME! I BAN YOU IN JESUS NAME! HOLY GHOOOOST!!! FIRE!!

FIRE! FIRE!!!! FIRE!!! FIRE!!!!! SHERAMAKAMARATATUTUSHAMKATAAATTTAAAUU! HUKUKU!YAKKAYAKA! YAMMAMAMASHUGARIKOKOKOTARAMAMAMUMUNAMASHANKARITAAA!!!!! angry angry angry angry

Bros! kpachapu anyagioo!! what kind of wickedness level u dey like dis ekwa! angry

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by KushyKush: 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
Where are the mods sef? undecided

Lalasticlala come and see snake in BBNaija house grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by ednut1(m): 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
nwaanambra1:

TU! TU! TU! TUFIAKWA!!!!

I REBUKE YOU IN JESUS NAME! I BAN YOU IN JESUS NAME! HOLY GHOOOOST!!! FIRE!!

FIRE! FIRE!!!! FIRE!!! FIRE!!!!! SHERAMAKAMARATATUTUSHAMKATAAATTTAAAUU! HUKUKU!YAKKAYAKA! YAMMAMAMASHUGARIKOKOKOTARAMAMAMUMUNAMASHANKARITAAA!!!!! angry angry angry angry

Bros! kpachapu anyagioo!! what kind of wickedness level u dey like dis ekwa! angry

2023 hope u go dey NL. Okoroawusa or orji uzor go be president. I go remind u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by Lifeofpolice1(m): 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
Op you are confuse

If all this pic you put up justified what Buhari said you got it all wrong deturla

Nigeria youths are lazy and no doubt about that bro
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by nwaanambra1(m): 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
ednut1:
2023 hope u go dey NL. Okoroawusa or orji uzor go be president. I go remind u

chai!

nnamee!!! chai!! cry cry
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by Jfrankination(m): 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
seriously, i cry
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by BlackHatNaija: 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
No one in the world hustle like the Nigerian youths.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by Billionboi: 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
Forget baba
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by Onyinye15(f): 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
Tell bubu
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by InvertedHammer: 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
/
I expect Nigerians to turn this insult to a joke soon.

No matter how far you push them, they bend over backwards and take it with a smile.

..thinking they can joke themselves out of misery.

\

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by Postboiswag(m): 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
Am lazy to read all this even to comment
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by thoollz: 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
Power of d Internet. There are Thousands of resourceful youth out there, striving day And night to make ends meet, some get killed while working while others are sacked from their work due to d harsh economy of the country. A tall giraffe stands in front of Commonwealth nations to speak ill of d youth who r d driving force of d nation, just because he is intellectually impaired or he's deaf to the news of how computer village, Aba market, ladipo, oyingbo, idumota markets generates lots of revenue for d country daily. These markets are dominated by the Nigerian youth, who is not waiting for oil money.

His children have no known jobs of their own, they r waiting for political offices.
A good leader shouldn't just be educated and experienced, but should also know when it's right to talk and when not to.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by alsudaes1(m): 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
Jfrankination:
seriously, i cry

I doubt if there's any SANE Nigerian that won't be very disappointed hearing such from the President

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by ANNOY(m): 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
Let's not belittle ourselves by showing pictures justifying our hard work in other to prove we are not lazy. Let's forget about this topic.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by Mutuwa(m): 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by Boyooosa(m): 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
Uhnn, I saw a cow roaming around aimlessly and helplessly in my street this afternoon, I think it lost its parents or something. The cow was very skinny, I wanted to help by identifying one of its family, it resembles one of the highly placed citizens but I couldn't figure out the resemblance immediately....

Until I opened this thread this evening.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by AK6464(m): 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
angry
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
They're all about social media fame, lazy illiterates grin grin grin

Enjoy your shackles till 2023 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by kereman1: 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
Even G too na hustle. To comit crime for naija na d hardess hustle but ppl no kw.
E no easy to steal kwing that if caught u will b burnt.
Yet d dullardiho considers us LAZY
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by ipobarecriminals: 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
sad i'll not allow youths in my local govt area to stone me cos of dis baba bubu.The old man waka go London and kal us THIEVES. we stomach. it.One of his cow insulted Nig youths to go and work.We played it down and now baba don kal. our youths criminals/ useless/ hopeless,jobless and problem pikin.Mbanu!Enuf is Enuf.Can't. take dis any longer.Let yusuf and his cows go campaign for him.I'll not allow peepz to drag me on d str of lagos.Nonsense
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by Kenkuss(m): 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
True PRESIDO no dolly for NIGERIAN youths

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) / Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) / PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.