Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. (7765 Views)

Help! What I Saw After Today's Service (pics) / Bbnaija 2020: Never Insult My Breast - Dorothy Warn's / Never Insult Buhari Again Oh! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by Burgerlomo: 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
[quote author=Thegeneralqueen post=66883181][/quote]

Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
[quote author=Burgerlomo post=66883354][/quote] All this for me ? I'm winning

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by ipobarecriminals: 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
wink sad kiss lipsrsealed sad
highpriestess:

I know you from the politics section.
grin
highpriestess:

I know you from the politics section.
about time to quit dat politics section and sidon for one corner wey trobu nor dey.Baba bubu wey person. dey support. don disappoint us his supporter.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by highpriestess: 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
wink sad kiss lipsrsealed sad ;Dabout time to quit dat politics section and sidon for one corner wey trobu nor dey.Baba bubu wey person. dey support. don disappoint us his supporter.
lool,thank God for your redemption. smiley

You are welcomed to the arena of liberty.smiley

happy for you,I'm impressed by your recent comments there.

I'm sekxy but I deactivated.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by Burgerlomo: 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
All this for me ? I'm winning

Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by mikejj(m): 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
so long a letter from a repentant heart touching civilian.

Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by Cadec007(m): 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
IamD18:
cheesy
hey don u got banned?
Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2018
You are lucky boi, I don already send mafia to come kidnap you grin
Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by fuckpro: 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Just don't cross our path ( career girls ) wink
...fuckpro exempted
Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by esthy86(f): 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
okwanu eziokwu,but I have never done dat b4
Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by IdeyFindWife: 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
coolGod bless u udemejack Some kids here
Believe dat all peeps here are their age mate.A female NL member fada is here too.The man is almost 60 sumthing.Sum peep mistake the joke/play here and attack their fada age mate.pity
some of the differencse you find in forum use in developed countries is the language and the manner of approach.

It's not primarily a place to go bully others, piss pple off or force your opinions down pple's throats no matter what.

We should be able to differ without coming to blows.

Pple have taken their Lagos traffic persona and the "football viewing center" culture of abusing everybody after every two sentences into social media.And the result is evident.

Am sure if there was an App that could text, ordinary slaps, not to talk of gunshots, heat-seeking missiles, ICBM's to peeps offline, we'd all be less of whatever we think we are online.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
Lol. The elderly ones enjoy the banter. It makes them feel young.
Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2018
I think the op should post this in politics section. Lots of teenagers running amok there.
Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by babyfaceafrica: 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
Sheuns:
As long as he doesn't insult others, he wouldn't be insulted.
lies..lots of saucy people here
Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by babyfaceafrica: 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lolzzz... Many of them love the insults. It's part of the fun.
insults is no fun... We should all learn to be civil..not everything is joke
Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by babyfaceafrica: 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
radiokilla:
Lol. The elderly ones enjoy the banter. It makes them feel young.
banter is different from insult..you need to go to the politics section and see how insults fly
Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by Divay22(f): 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
That's why i try as much as possible to avoid it..if i can't keep up, i just reply with OK and move on..
And these days, i rarely take things to heart..it's just not worth it.

I can still comfortably say, the one person i have insulted, bath him with words is my bro, and am lucky to still live and tell this tale grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by MhizAJ(f): 8:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

grin
We're working really hard
Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by udemejack(m): 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

some of the differencse you find in forum use in developed countries is the language and the manner of approach.

It's not primarily a place to go bully others, piss pple off or force your opinions down pple's throats no matter what.

We should be able to differ without coming to blows.

Pple have taken their Lagos traffic persona and the "football viewing center" culture of abusing everybody after every two sentences into social media.And the result is evident.

Am sure if there was an App that could text, ordinary slaps, not to talk of gunshots, heat-seeking missiles, ICBM's to peeps offline, we'd all be less of whatever we think we are online.
thats right........we have a long way to go as a nation

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by Martinez19(m): 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
udemejack:
please i dont know the right section to post this,please the mods should help in this aspect.Lets go
I am working in one of the popular bar here in Cross river state,and after attending to one of our guest,i noticed that he was so engrossed in his phone,and my eyes accidentaly peep at what he was surfing,lo and behold he was surfing Nairaland and his moniker is very famous here.when i looked up,i discovered that the man is old enough to father me,i immediately started started feeling remorseful.
To all those that i have insulted here in one way or the other,please find a place in your heart pardon me,i am deeply SORRY.
Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by damtan(m): 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
Professional/Formal insults are allowed. ;DProfessional/Formal insults are allowed.
Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
MhizAJ:

grin
We're working really hard
MhizAJ where have you been embarassed you left me in the hands of all this guy's who wants to end my career embarassed embarassed awwww girl I miss you kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by ipobarecriminals: 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
eosigwe:
my father is a fool at 40..
fixed
Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
#yawn!
Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by OlofofoNG: 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
THIS IS A NEW VIDEO BY YCEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF5LhyQEy-g

udemejack:
please i dont know the right section to post this,please the mods should help in this aspect.Lets go
I am working in one of the popular bar here in Cross river state,and after attending to one of our guest,i noticed that he was so engrossed in his phone,and my eyes accidentaly peep at what he was surfing,lo and behold he was surfing Nairaland and his moniker is very famous here.when i looked up,i discovered that the man is old enough to father me,i immediately started started feeling remorseful.
To all those that i have insulted here in one way or the other,please find a place in your heart pardon me,i am deeply SORRY.
Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
hany hanty
Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by superlanny(m): 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
cool God bless u udemejack Some kids here
Believe dat all peeps here are their age mate.A female NL member fada is here too.The man is almost 60 sumthing.Sum peep mistake the joke/play here and attack their fada age mate.pity
oga,all that na wash, you know how many people i senior done correct me, if u say nonsense anyone can correct you, in the online world there is no age limit. i dont fu*ki*g know who u are.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

If you insult me, I will insult you. That's the Truth

☣ ☠
Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by NaeChris: 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
I have never insulted anyone here for no CONCRETE REASON. One has to step on my toes before I jump on his/her head.
Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by Jodha(f): 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hahahahah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day / My Experience With A Fulani Sex Worker / An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.