Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan (40826 Views)

“Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits / The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) / The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan by Takeit2017(m): 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
See how the fan is also looking at Lolu sef...lol

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan by 40ng: 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan by Samcine(m): 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
E sure 4them..
Re: BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan by nanakgh(m): 9:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
Anto knows thats how these groupies start, sha..let the woman mark her territory..

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan by FisifunKododada: 2:34am On Apr 21, 2018
Overnight celebrities - does it last? Where is Bisola? Where is Efe? Where is Iyanya? Where is thin tall Tony?

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 21, 2018
And Lolu be smiling so *****ishly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan by Sheuns(m): 9:45am On Apr 21, 2018
shocked

SMH. He don wife u? Better no kill yourself on top man. The ratio of women to men is 3:1, so you can't be the only one.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan by crunchyg: 9:45am On Apr 21, 2018
Are they dating?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan by Iamgodwin: 9:45am On Apr 21, 2018
Na like so them take they start ohhh, abeg ley her secure her man
Re: BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan by BlackHatNaija: 9:46am On Apr 21, 2018
She wasn't looking in his direction I think.

But lolu would be cool for a model.
Anto's beauty doesn't match lolu cuteness but her intellect does.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan by youngbelieve(f): 9:46am On Apr 21, 2018
cheesy grin these pple wee not kill sumbody

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan by rOsy247(f): 9:46am On Apr 21, 2018
grin
Re: BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan by smile4excel(f): 9:46am On Apr 21, 2018
Fine guy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan by datfreshdoc(m): 9:46am On Apr 21, 2018
Priceless!! Normal bitchy eye
Re: BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 21, 2018
so e don sharply reach fp
Re: BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan by mayorkyzo: 9:46am On Apr 21, 2018
The fan looking like she wants to devour lol... cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan by Evablizin(f): 9:47am On Apr 21, 2018
kiss

The side eye is damn sexy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan by femimailbox(m): 9:47am On Apr 21, 2018
Lolu is in Deep Trouble! grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan by 1stola: 9:48am On Apr 21, 2018
grin

Her own better pass this evil bitter child of hate.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 21, 2018
grin

She couldn't hide the jealousy.

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan by edward2018(m): 9:48am On Apr 21, 2018
Seen
Takeit2017:
See how the fan is also looking at Lolu sef...lol

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan by Jethrolite(m): 9:48am On Apr 21, 2018
Na wa for life sha, with all the plenty masters Anto get na the kind life she want live be this.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan by Arckeen: 9:49am On Apr 21, 2018
FisifunKododada:
Overnight celebrities - does it last? Where is Bisola? Where is Efe? Where is Iyanya? Where is thin tall Tony?
remove bisola from
That list

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan by jaxxy(m): 9:51am On Apr 21, 2018
Dating sm1 just becos u were confined with them cud be tricky. I wud say they shudnt put pressure on themselves bt be free to explore their options outside the house and if its ment to be they will still be with each other.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan by akikanju(m): 9:52am On Apr 21, 2018
Arckeen:
remove bisola from That list

Yes, cos she is still a celebrity and very popular.
Luchia Luchia!
Re: BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 21, 2018
Sheuns:
shocked

SMH. He don wife u? Better no kill yourself on top man. The ratio of women to men is 3:1 7:1, so you can't be the only one.

Fixed!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan by 1stola: 9:53am On Apr 21, 2018
Croixxx57166:
Mtn is giving there customer free browsing & free call to all network don't miss this have done mine.

You can only Subscribe once in a sim
Fool

Thief

Woe betide you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan by KingRabota: 9:55am On Apr 21, 2018
FisifunKododada:
Like a one minute wonder. They're gone with the wind .but the the girl side eye evil gaaan!
Re: BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan by chukzyfcbb: 9:58am On Apr 21, 2018
I doubt she cares coz in her words;
"I am a grown woman, I dun fuc.ked a lot of nig.gas"

so she's been there, done that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans Think Toke Makinwa Did Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Backside & Boobs / BBNaija: Mike's Message To Mercy (Video) / Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.