Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,198 members, 7,807,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" (44127 Views)

The Difference Between Christianity And Other Religions - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by Teniola2000: 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
JoelsBlog Exclusive

A popular Nigerian Pastor, Sunday Adelaja has been busted by one of his church members who disclosed to JoelsBlog that the Pastor has wronged so many Women in his Church.

Using his Power and Influence as the General Overseer, Pastor Sunday Adelaja is known for abusing and sleeping with young girls including married women who had all left after he asked to sleep with them,Not Once was he (Sunday Adelaja) questioned on why they left!

There is an on-going movement on Facebook with the Harsh tag, #Istandforthetruth to make sure those women got Justice, A Lady Fleur Carine Marin took to her Facebook wall to call out to the pastor, she wrote;

[b]Sunday ADELAJA
PASTOR or PREDATOR?
No lie can live forever… Truth will prevail
#IStandForTheTruth

How much longer must this go on ?
When did this start ?
How many are involved ?
How many lives will it cost in the end ?
My heart is still bleeding…

They have a voice, but can’t speak
They have so much to tell, but suffer in silence
They came with hope
They left deceived
They were enthusiastic
They became half-hearted
I am looking for those women…

Some left with shame
Carrying a heavier burden
Why is no one asking for them ?
Where are those women who were ready to change nations for The Almighty God ?
They all disappeared from Sunday ADELAJA’s platform
How is it possible?
They all had a testimony !

Sunday ADELAJA, What Have You Done ?!!
They came to you with a sincere thirst for change
What Have You Done With them and To them ?

Who’s directly involved ?
Let the brethren comfort all you who are hurting
Let all who know about this speak up for God has not given us a spirit of fear 1 Tim 2 :7
Where are women who loved Sunday ADELAJA’s platform but suddenly disappeared ?

Has anyone asked about them ?
How is it that Nobody cares ?
People feel comfortable
This didn’t happen to them
Their family members are not involved
And they have no idea of what happened to those women
Because of the fame or their position they closed their eyes to the truth !

I have been passionate
You tried to manipulate my feelings
I have been patient
You repeated indecent proposals
I have been grateful
You wanted something I couldn’t give you
Sunday ADELAJA, What Have You Done ?
Because of your fleeting fame, success and authoritative position, have you lost all sense of moral values ?

You have tried to steal my hope
What kind of demonic spirit leads you ?
Stop talking about pastors who lie to their members without any covering
Let's talk about women who leave your home without their virginity !!
Sunday ADELAJA you are an Harvey Weinstein in the Church of the Lord Jesus-Christ
I have to bring it to light !

As a father, you have aspirations for your daughters
Other fathers also prayed for their daughters
Your daughters have many dreams
Those women had dreams too
But you decided to see them all as preys

This masquerade can’t continue any longer
Sunday ADELAJA, I formally ask you : give me back my pictures !
You forced me to send them to you in private
I publicly ask you to give them back to me !
You asked them for your perception
While you don’t see that your actions lead to destruction
I refuse to be any part of that charade
Those pictures were intended to a noble goal
I don’t allow you to use them for any form of perversion

Sunday ADELAJA, how could you have such a big rock in your eyes
And point at the dust in other people’s eyes ?
You are not faithful to one wife
And you are talking about changing a nation
I just don't understand this foolishness
Because of fame and popularity you closed your eyes to holiness
Did you sell your soul to the devil ?
What Have You Done ?

Your Facebook live broadcasts became a hunting ground
And Skype a secret place
You asked me to be your mistress
What Have You Done ?

You abused my confidence
And exhausted me with your stark questions
I have had to remind you your status as a married man
This didn’t happen once
What Have You Done ?

Your system is well oiled
The women receive the invitation to follow you on skype
They innocently join you
Just a question : who are you charming at this moment ?
How many are involved ?
How many promises have you made and keep on making to them ?
They are Single ladies
Single moms
And Married women in unhappy homes
What Are You Doing ?

Are you a thief of wives ?
Are you a sexual prowler?
How can this be ?
Who said you are doing good ?
Who tried to stop you ?
What kind of sickness is it ?
Are you the Tariq Ramadan of christians ?
I had a lot of respect for you
The One who called me is my fear
What Are You Doing ?

Daughters of God are not objects
Didn’t you find another place to empty your tank ?
Where are numerous pictures and videos you asked from the countless women you poached during your evil activities ?
Could you return them back to the owners ?
What is this kind of animalistic behavior ?
Who are your next preys ?
They come to you as their pastor, while trusting their God
You pretend helping them with the right hand
But destroy them with the left hand
How many women did you rob of their mid night hours ?
How many women did you rob of their daily hours ?
You have robbed destinies
You have robbed passions
How many love letters did you write to them, demanding that they love you as their ultimate man?
You have killed many with your perversion
You have robbed dreams
You have derailed a lot
All for selfish reasons !
What Are You Doing ?

How many quit the church ?
How many lost their faith in God ?
How many sank into depression ?
How many thought about killing themselves ?
How many gave up ?
How many ?
You don’t care !
Molester with an unrepentant heart
What’s really wrong with you ?
Are you aware of the madness of your acts ?
Are you aware of the wickedness of your heart ?
What Are You Doing ?

Are women intended for this ?
Do daughters of God deserve this ?
Are your followers aware of this ?
Does your innocent wife deserve this ?
For God's sake! What Are You Doing ?

And Moses and Aaron went in unto Pharaoh, and they did so as the LORD had commanded: and Aaron cast down his rod before Pharaoh, and before his servants, and it became a serpent. Then Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers: now the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments. Exodus 7 :10-11

In our quest for results, fame and achievements we don't lose our fear of God
Pagans are also famous and show results
No lie must live forever
The truth must prevail
#IStandForTheTruth

For the sake of
The Almighty God,
The Truth
And Sunday ADELAJA’s victims

This could save Sunday ADELAJA ![/b]

https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10216058688602003&id=1292950174&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10216058688602003%3Atl_objid.10216058688602003%3Athrowback_story_fbid.10216058688602003%3Athid.1292950174%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1525157999%3A8242820387740633626&__tn__=%2As-R

The Randy Man of God made Reference to Apostle Suleman's scandal with Stephanie Otobo saying No body will believe her, No matter how hard she tried (Ms.Carine)

© JoelsBlog Media
https://joelsblog.com.ng/joelsblog-exclusive-nigerian-pastor-sunday-adelaja-exposed-for-sleeping-with-women-in-his-church/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by Teniola2000: 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2018

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by dafeyankee: 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2018
No comment.

Me patiently waiting for Pastor Adeboye's sidechick to tell her version of the friendship when they break up.

I believe her story.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by Teniola2000: 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
See Chats The Lady Had with Pastor Sunday Adelaja on Skype

WATCH THE LEAKED SEX TAPE /VIDEO CALL HERE

© JoelsBlog Media
https://joelsblog.com.ng/joelsblog-exclusive-nigerian-pastor-sunday-adelaja-exposed-for-sleeping-with-women-in-his-church/

1 Like

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by Teniola2000: 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2018

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by overdrive(m): 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
Waiting for a robust reply from the god of man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by Teniola2000: 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
As bad as it is! Nigerians call her an Attention seeker! Someone even said it's a known secret!

WATCH THE LEAKED SEX TAPE /VIDEO CALL HERE [MUST WATCH]

© JoelsBlog Media

1 Share

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by daviesblaze(m): 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
What with men of God and scandal recently

2 Likes

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
What the rainbow colours is happening here shocked

2 Likes

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by divinehand2003(m): 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
Damn too long. Lost interest anyways.

However, pastors are humans. Don't ever imagine in your minds that they are superhumans and perfect. The devil tempts him the same way he does to other fellows. It's unfortunate that some of these pastors give in to seducing spirits. But we must try to help them to remain in the family of Christ through prayers and supplication with thanksgiving.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by Teniola2000: 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
What the rainbow colours is happening here shocked

Where is the Rainbow ni
Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by Teniola2000: 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
divinehand2003:
Damn too long. Lost interest anyways.

However, pastors are humans. Don't ever imagine in your minds that they are superhumans and perfect. The devil tempts him the same way he does to other fellows. It's unfortunate that some of these pastors give in to seducing spirits. But we must try to help them to remain in the family of Christ through prayers and supplication with thanksgiving.

Seduction! Now are you trying to say she seduced him? Madam E be like sey u no know wetyn dey happen, dats why daddy freeze is struggling hard to pull down such men of God!

5 Likes

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by Teniola2000: 7:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by divinehand2003(m): 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
Teniola2000:

Seduction! Now are you trying to say she seduced him? Madam E be like sey u no know wetyn dey happen, dats why daddy freeze is struggling hard to pull down such men of God!

Lol
Daddy freeze is the accuser of the brethren. I don't believe in his works.

5 Likes

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by Teniola2000: 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
divinehand2003:

Lol
Daddy freeze is the accuser of the brethren. I don't believe in his works.

Lol... I don't understand the man Sha!!

WATCH THE LEAKED SEX TAPE /VIDEO CALL HERE [MUST WATCH]

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by divinehand2003(m): 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2018
Teniola2000:

Lol... I don't understand the man Sha!!

Lalasticlala will not come o! If he hear snake now he will run and come...

Lol
Lalasticlala is not interested in petty accusations of pastors. He loves celebrities and snakes. Maybe change the title of the topic to : SNAKE IN THE MIDST OF THE BRETHREN. You will make FP instanta.

2 Likes

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by Chiedu4Trump: 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2018
Anybody who speaks out against the Pastorenure are always accused falsely

2 Likes

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by Biglittlelois(f): 8:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
He is human first, titles is just what it is TITLES, that said no one in this world is above temptation, fleeing from it is what makes you an overcomer, now the issue i have with this revelation is this woman, she said he asked for sex, i guess she said no, from the conversation she had with him, the sexual exploit he had with those women was years ago, why reveal this now? why not let those women come forward if it was an assault or consensual?

From what i can deduce she revealed all that cos he has her nude photo, she threatened to expose his randyness and he threatened to publicise her nude photos, smh!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by 40ng: 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
tongue tongue
Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by CYBERGHOST007(m): 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
tomklvin:
Get your U.S.A whatsapp numba at affordable price.

Whatsapp me on +1 (234) 2546 450

You can choose pay after service.

Thank you
Hello I need it
Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by 6660M0666: 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
Why any reasonable woman would visit the private HOME of the Pastor in the first place is baffling. The Church is there, the Pastor's office is there yet you choose to visit the home of the 'The Randy Man of God'. Is that not a case of stirring trouble from its slumber?.

People should understand that being a Pastor is not commensurate to being a Saint. A Pastor is like any other man, weak and susceptible to the temptations of this World. It's Grace that upholds them.

But when that Grace is absent, or abused, a case like this become inevitable.

5 Likes

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
The same dude dat all his YouTube videos are about Adeboye and how he is a fraud.. Pot calling kettle black

1 Like

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by kapelvej: 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
dafeyankee:
No comment.

Me patiently waiting for Pastor Adeboye's sidechick to tell her version of the friendship when they break up.
fear God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by Swint: 8:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
Make dem show us pictures and videos or voice recordings or adonbilivit �

1 Like

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by sujexy(m): 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
Pastor is human, instead of this drag him attitude, why not pray for him and offer advice where required
Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by DrToche: 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
nawao.. Church..
Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by babyfaceafrica: 8:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
Super story

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Constructing 1000MW Plant In Ota / Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.