Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,834 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

T - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / T (8299 Views)

Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

T by mespusinglez(m): 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
W

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T by ajoyeleke(m): 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
Suck it and stop disturbing me

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: T by chumaster(m): 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
So we should fry beans?
Re: T by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
When other guys are sucking that of their girlfriends to satisfy them you're here asking questions it's obvious you can't keep a relationship cool

5 Likes

Re: T by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
mespusinglez:
My Girl Came To Spend The Weekend With Me....So At Night The Romance Began And In No Time We Were Both Unclad...I Put On My Condom.just as i'm about to enter the pot she closed her legs,and asked what'sup And She Said I Should Sock her first....
Between God And Man The Thing WeaK Me....I Immediately Lost Appatite...My Rod Instantly Slow Down...I Then Told Her It's Not HYGENIC And She Immediately Pushed me,stud up and wear and bra and slept on the floor...the next morning she said since i can't satisfy her then it's over between us...i said it's ok and see her off...for two months now no talking ...
The Question Is "Was It Worth It?
u are asking this question as if we know ur gf grin
Re: T by mespusinglez(m): 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
When other guys are sucking that of their girlfriends to satisfy them you're here asking questions it's obvious you can't keep a relationship cool
I Can Never Do That.....Let Her Go

11 Likes

Re: T by mespusinglez(m): 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
chumaster:
So we should fry beans?
No...Go And Play Basketball with the moon

2 Likes

Re: T by agbonkamen(f): 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
Imagine one useless guy go say make I suck im dick filled with worms oh hell NO grin

1 Like

Re: T by makydebbie(f): 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
grin grin

You're the type that don't care about their woman's satisfaction. I'm not saying this because of head. No I'm not.

I'm saying this because, after getting na.ked, you're already wearing condom. You no go wait small you just want put preek comot. Abeg that's not how to do the act of love making.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: T by IamD18: 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
cheesy
Re: T by mespusinglez(m): 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
Asowari:
u are asking this question as if we know ur gf grin
Must You Know Her?

1 Like

Re: T by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2018
mespusinglez:
I Can Never Do That.....Let Her Go
That's how you'll exchange your wife for girlfriend better go beg her to come back if you want a happy home cool

1 Like

Re: T by mespusinglez(m): 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2018
makydebbie:
grin grin

You're the type that don't care about their woman's satisfaction. I'm not saying this because of head. No I'm not.

I'm saying this because, after getting na.ked, you're already wearing condom. You no go wait small you just want put preek comot. Abeg that's not how to do the act of love making.
See This IDIOT After RomanCe I Said

3 Likes

Re: T by mespusinglez(m): 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
That's how you'll exchange your wife for girlfriend better go beg her to come back if you want a happy home cool
I Can Never And Will Never SUCK A Womans kitten be it my wife or who so ever i just can't

6 Likes

Re: T by makydebbie(f): 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
mespusinglez:
See This IDIOT After RomanCe I Said

....So At Night The Romance Began And In No Time We Were Both Unclad...I Put On My Condom

After getting na.ked, you wore a condom.
Okay.
Bye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2018
mespusinglez:
I Can Never And Will Never SUCK A Womans kitten be it my wife or who so ever i just can't
Don't listen to this guy's here they're secretly doing it..... just try it it's very juicy wink

5 Likes

Re: T by mespusinglez(m): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2018
agbonkamen:
Imagine one useless guy go say make I suck im dick filled with worms oh hell NO grin
See This One O...WHICH WORM AGAIN?
Re: T by chumaster(m): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2018
grin grin grin
mespusinglez:
No...Go And Play Basketball with the moon

Easy bro, No be me call Nigerian youths lazy na

1 Like

Re: T by mespusinglez(m): 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
makydebbie:

After getting na.ked, you wore a condom. Okay. Bye.
NAWA MUST I STATE HOW THE ROMANCE GOES?
Re: T by mespusinglez(m): 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
chumaster:
grin grin grin

Easy bro, No be me call Nigerian youths lazy na
And He Want To Divert The Topic
Re: T by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
Come and teach me the act of lovemaking with practicals
makydebbie:
grin grin

Re: T by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
Eeeeew! grin
Re: T by makydebbie(f): 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2018
DonPiiko:
Come and teach me the act of lovemaking with practicals
Get a sex doll, I'll educate you using her as specimen.
Re: T by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
Lool stingy girl
makydebbie:
Get a sex doll, I'll educate you using her as specimen.

1 Like

Re: T by makydebbie(f): 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
DonPiiko:
Lool stingy girl
tongue tongue
Re: T by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
makydebbie:
grin grin

I swear
I rushed to open the thread with the hope of meeting you here cheesy
Re: T by makydebbie(f): 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
I swear
I rushed to open the thread with the hope of meeting you here cheesy
Gerarahiaa. grin grin
Re: T by biafraisdead(m): 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
makydebbie:
grin grin

na wa o! bad bad yarns de ur mouth I.
Re: T by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
makydebbie:
Gerarahiaa. grin grin
You have become a professor of some sort on this issue. I wish I could learn one or two things from you cheesy
Re: T by makydebbie(f): 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
biafraisdead:

na wa o! bad bad yarns de ur mouth I.
cool
Re: T by makydebbie(f): 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
You have become a professor of some sort on this issue. I wish I could learn one or two things from you cheesy
Lmao, don't flatter. cheesy
I'm just an advocate of the head movement.
Imagine dating a guy that doesn't give head, tragic. angry

3 Likes

Re: T by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
makydebbie:
Lmao, don't flatter. cheesy
I'm just an advocate of the head movement.
Imagine dating a guy that doesn't give head, tragic. angry
No I am not flattering you

You quite knowledgeable in that department cheesy

lipsrsealed i don't give head

Oya let me run and look for another girlfriend sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Look At My Body, You Can't Have It" - Lady / "After Money, It's Penis"- Twitter Lady / My Son Caught Me Right In The Act!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.