Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos (42848 Views)

Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach / Toothbrush Removed From Indian Man Stomach After He Swallowed It While Brushing / Doctors Remove Knife, 8 Spoons, Screwdrivers, Toothbrushes From Man's Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos by dainformant(m): 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
A young man is lucky to be alive after suffering a mishap at his place of work in Ogun state. According to reports, the man who who operates a fabric machine was seriously injured after the equipment slipped off his hands and cut his stomach open.

The young man was rushed to the hospital where he was treated by doctors as she's said to be in a stable condition.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/man-injured-after-fabric-machine-cut-his-stomach-open-while-working-graphic-photo.html

Re: Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos by daviesblaze(m): 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
i hope he survives it embarassed embarassed my deepest sympathy brother. get well soon

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos by tellwisdom: 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2018
And that foolish dull man will say the youths are Lazy??..RIP broda sad

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos by Highestheight(m): 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thank God he survived, wish you speedy recovery brother.

2 Likes

Re: Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos by heendrix(m): 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
this is not good omg how would the doctors go about fixing the intestines in the right order seeing lot of inexperienced doc littered round the country

my condolences bro embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos by Actuarydeji(m): 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
Eayah Pele. God will heal you completely

2 Likes

Re: Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
tellwisdom:
RIP bawo oga?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
tellwisdom:
Man's not dead.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2018
tellwisdom:

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

When you finally decided to put your eyes in your pocket.

☣ ☠

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos by Nwaohafia1: 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
Get well soon man. Next time, wear a protective apron/coverall. I'm sure your coy must have provided the required PPEs, but we Nigerians always have a way of flaunting safety rules with the mentality of " na so i been do dey do am"

1 Like

Re: Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos by snazzy5050(m): 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
tellwisdom:
i just tire for u

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos by Buffalowings3(m): 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
Get well soon brother

You could have been drinking beer and chasing women. You could have been lazy.

But no, you had to work.

Buhari see what you've caused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos by Lifebender(m): 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
tellwisdom:

daviesblaze:
i hope he survives it embarassed embarassed my condolence brother. get well soon

heendrix:
this is not good omg how would the doctors go about fixing the intestines in the right order seeing lot of inexperienced doc littered round the country

I guess Buhari used u lot to judge the youth.
You didn't even read anything before commenting.
He ain't dead yet see e gbo undecided

4 Likes

Re: Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos by haconjy(m): 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hummm
Re: Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos by omocalabar(m): 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
tellwisdom:
what's d dfrence btw u and Buhari?

6 Likes

Re: Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos by daddio(m): 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
tellwisdom:

You are very hardworking but you didn't read through sir, the guy is not dead sir.

1 Like

Re: Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos by dantyboy: 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
You are just too lazy to even read, 1 of the lazy youth.
tellwisdom:

5 Likes

Re: Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos by AreaFada2: 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
tellwisdom:
He's not dead.
Yes, one of Buhari's lazy youths getting injured while working hard.

1 Like

Re: Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos by SaAbbas(m): 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
And our president will still call this man lazy
Re: Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos by neeyeesky(m): 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
tellwisdom:

Read carefully well and understand before you comment. E never die
Get well soon bro

2 Likes

Re: Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos by ZarahBuhari: 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
Gross. One of the hardworking youths struggling day and night just to put food on the table - Just hope our medical doctors can handle this.

Whereas Buhari & family already having the best treatment outside the shores of this country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyOom8pLPQc
Re: Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos by webincomeplus(m): 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
heendrix:

If you read the post, you should have seen the line where it was stated that the patient has been treated by doctors and is now in a stable condition. Nigerian doctors aren't as "inexperienced" as you think. Cases like this happen frequently in this country and have been successfully handled by the inexperienced doctors.
Re: Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos by SweetBwoy: 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
cool

tellwisdom:
And that foolish dull man will say the youths are Lazy??..RIP broda :
Na you Kill am?!.

Meeehn see intestine biko...and I was about to put meat in my mouth

Wat does the president cattlerearer have to say about this?..
Re: Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos by omoadeleye(m): 9:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
make God help us, we have seen lots of gory pictures to the extent that non are irritating us again, this Nigeria have turned us to monsters...

may God heal you
Re: Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos by tayo4ng(m): 9:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
eyaa, thank God I was able to get my TVC today patiently waiting for my PVC in other to get the duller out of Aso villa come 2019

1 Like

Re: Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos by talk2percy(m): 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
Yusuf must hear this.

This is Yusuf and his Father,
Yusuf doesn't like to work.
He stays in a free house, eats free meals and rides a power bike all day long.
When sick, he flies a chartered or presidential plane to some of the finest hospitals outside Nigeria to treat himself all for free.
Yusuf is a #LazyNigerianYouth

Don't be like Yusuf.

2 Likes

Re: Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos by Niccy2: 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
adetoroamos:
RIP bawo oga?
Haba! I tire oooo
Re: Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos by ipobarecriminals: 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
sad gross.See how our yweet dey sufa. ooo while one baba dey go London. to dey insult d yweet.God. dey
Re: Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos by Leebeedo(m): 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
Abdominal eviceration...... Should be covered with moist sterile dressing b4 it gets infected.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? / Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? / Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.