Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,432 members, 7,781,258 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:24 AM

"There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo (22769 Views)

Coordinator: No Corruption Claim Against Atiku Has Been Substantiated / Tinubu Ran An Unusual Government – Osinbajo / I’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by naijng: 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
Apart from the ''lazy Nigerian Youths'' speech, the Vice-president was noted saying something akinda unpleasant.

The Vice President Yemi Osinbajo says that their is no bad record so far in President Buhari's administration.

Away from the #LazyNigerianYouths drama, the Vice-president has been quoted saying something noteworthy.

The Vice President, prof. Yemi Osinbajo said in the art of receiving the leadership of the Companion, an aasciation of Muslim Businessmen and Professionals, at his office in Abuja.

He said;
“One thing that is very sure now is that this presidency is not stealing and we have a President who is not stealing and will not steal. There is no corruption in the presidency under the current government. This kind of body language is what is saving this country a lot of money now. Like what is happening in JAMB, Customs, FIRS, NPA, FAAN, NIMASA where we have witnessed improved revenue collection and returns to govt for unspent resources. When we begin to deal with corruption in all facets of government particularly within the public sector, there will be a lot of improvement in our country. The government is also looking at improving ease of doing business to be able to attract more foreign direct investment over a period of time. All MDA’s will be made to submit their expenditure in line with the budget as well and in compliance with the accounting year”.

Source: http://naijawhistles.com/2018/04/20/i-see-no-corrupt…nt-yemi-osinbajo/

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by blackboy(m): 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
only in past administrations...?

4 Likes

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by sim37(m): 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
I hear

3 Likes

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Ikemefuna44: 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
Yet, your administration is backward, incompetent, vindictive, clueless and insensitive.
For making this sardonic comment, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo, you are a useful idiot.

292 Likes 25 Shares

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by rexchazy(m): 8:20pm On Apr 20, 2018
Actually you are right sir even when 200 million Naira was used to clear grass, even when Yusuf used 56 million to buy power bike, even when you pay billions to Boko Haram. Osibade you are gradually losing it.

295 Likes 27 Shares

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by eTECTIVe(m): 8:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
Instead of removing d log in ur eyes U have been busy singing about d spec in d eyes of d past administration . Hw can U see with d timber in ur eyes

164 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by jerryunit48: 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
Pastor

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Beware of dogs...

☣ ☠

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by mumureloaded(m): 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
that's because you're blind sir

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Evablizin(f): 8:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
That's because you're too short to see the corruption.

246 Likes 27 Shares

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by omowolewa: 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
If my VP would not be political, he would understand that, he can't be a judge in his own case.

But any where belle face sha

Sir, under your nose we have Mainagate, Grass cutting scam, NIA saga, Exchange Rate spread gains, Appointment nepotism (Tell me you comfortable with it) etc

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by ofeco: 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
the man that knows little Or nothing that is happening under his roof claim to know everything that happened during Jonathan's administration. A man so many people voted because of his religious and academic degree have made himself a motivational speaker and lieing machine.

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by UncleJudax(m): 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
rexchazy:
Actually you are right sir even when 200 million Naira was used to clear grass, even when Yusuf used 56 million to buy power bike, even when you pay billions to Boko Haram. Osibade you are gradually losing it.
That nicca lost it from the get-go. A Law professor who agreed to deputise a "rumoured" WAEC graduate?

Umu afọ don suffer

34 Likes

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by chriskosherbal(m): 10:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
Evablizin:
That's because you're too short to see the corruption.
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin babe are u thinking what am thinking cheesy cheesy grin

I swear you could pass for a comedienne lady.

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by SalamRushdie: 10:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
Osinbanjo please stop embarrassing your self like this over nothing , even Buhari presidency is corruption because till date he hasn't met the minimum education requirement to contest as president as stipulated by our electoral laws

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Evablizin(f): 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
chriskosherbal:
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin babe are u thinking what am thinking cheesy cheesy grin

I swear you could pass for a comedienne lady.
Don't mind the lying pastor,satan is even afraid of his lies.

cc Mynd44, cc Lalasticlala.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by ClintonEmex: 10:20pm On Apr 20, 2018
If you look at Osinbajo closely, you will see that he looks like a slave, a robot, or even a toy, that has no other option than to obey the master's voice. But one thing is, Osinbajo could have been a better president than Buhari.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Luckyroro(m): 10:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
Of course there isn't. Sometimes I weep for Nigeria. I feel this was not the country Zik, Pa Awo and Tafawa Balewa envisaged when they fought for our freedom. Truly, there was a country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by obonujoker(m): 10:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
Atiku Abubakar said the same......

Goodluck Jonathan said same.....

Namadi Sambo said same......

So Prof, are we to be surprised??

4 Likes

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by okachie1(m): 11:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
Osibande or whatever u fink u are! Don't worry na We cause am u hear? Na next year We go show una!! Madt people

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by tempex88(m): 11:14am On Apr 21, 2018
Chinsos......Pastor Osinbajo.

This administration has giving corruption a broader definition.

3 Likes

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by salbis(m): 11:16am On Apr 21, 2018
Below depicts all APC stakeholders. This short pastor inclusive.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by olusola200: 11:16am On Apr 21, 2018
What about the grass cutter , babachair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by MorningDew2017(f): 11:16am On Apr 21, 2018
OK vice president speak for yourself oh.
someone should assist me in getting something meaningful to do�all these corruption news is making life boring

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 21, 2018
naijng:
Apart from the ''lazy Nigerian Youths'' speech, the Vice-president was noted saying something akinda unpleasant.

The Vice President Yemi Osinbajo says that their is no bad record so far in President Buhari's administration.

Away from the #LazyNigerianYouths drama, the Vice-president has been quoted saying something noteworthy.

The Vice President, prof. Yemi Osinbajo said in the art of receiving the leadership of the Companion, an aasciation of Muslim Businessmen and Professionals, at his office in Abuja.

He said;
“One thing that is very sure now is that this presidency is not stealing and we have a President who is not stealing and will not steal. There is no corruption in the presidency under the current government. This kind of body language is what is saving this country a lot of money now. Like what is happening in JAMB, Customs, FIRS, NPA, FAAN, NIMASA where we have witnessed improved revenue collection and returns to govt for unspent resources. When we begin to deal with corruption in all facets of government particularly within the public sector, there will be a lot of improvement in our country. The government is also looking at improving ease of doing business to be able to attract more foreign direct investment over a period of time. All MDA’s will be made to submit their expenditure in line with the budget as well and in compliance with the accounting year”.

Source: http://naijawhistles.com/2018/04/20/i-see-no-corrupt…nt-yemi-osinbajo/
genocide is corruption

cc lzaa onyeoga madridguy buhariguy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by inoki247: 11:17am On Apr 21, 2018
Next
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Ebukamatth(m): 11:17am On Apr 21, 2018
you are really getting me angry right now

1 Like

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Oreofepeters: 11:17am On Apr 21, 2018
Coming from a fake pastor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Jonasgg: 11:17am On Apr 21, 2018
Hmm shocked
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by yebzman: 11:18am On Apr 21, 2018
Haba Pastor
Stop Lying!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by prettyomidan: 11:18am On Apr 21, 2018
But there are deaths...I think I prefer corruption to senseless killings.

2 Likes

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 11:18am On Apr 21, 2018
I am Oboh Joshua, I have my masters with my First degree and I still go to farm with old fashion tools.
Success comes when opportunity meets preparation; Nigerian youths are prepared, we are just waiting for an opportunity.
#_i_am_hardworking

32 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Meets With One Of His Foreign Scholarship Beneficiary In India / Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) / Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.