Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

"There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo (22795 Views)

Coordinator: No Corruption Claim Against Atiku Has Been Substantiated / Tinubu Ran An Unusual Government – Osinbajo / I’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by FLYFIRE(m): 12:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
sapele914:
I guess you are speaking about yourself?the words of a Hypocrite is hypocrisy itself,look in a mirror and tell me who you see?
Dont worry, climb first...you will remember what I have just said. I guess you are just a worker now.
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by MrHighSea: 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
Joshuaoseoboh:
I am Oboh Joshua, I have my masters with my First degree and I still go to farm with old fashion tools.
Success comes when opportunity meets preparation; Nigerian youths are prepared, we are just waiting for an opportunity.
#_i_am_hardworking
UNN, Odili. Guy, u r mean to put ur pix.
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by raphaeladeyele: 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
Hmm, alright
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by RillJ(m): 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2018
Congratulations as you chose to personally broadcast your ignorance. I however pray that you awaken soon to reality.

sapele914:
Crap propaganda & disinformation,all these rubbish fake news will not put 1 Naira in your pocket,that was why the Presiident termed people like you Lazy Youths without comprehension looking for who to clean their naish without toilet paper.

Pride in Ignorance,Misguided Bigot,like father like son, Laziness runs in their blood,it is a generational curse it is not your fault.
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Malikcoker: 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
I do not agree with Prof Osinbajo fully, but we could point to some reasons as to why he said that , clearly believing in the fight for corruption and the will to drive change. Below are various remittances from various agencies compared to the past 5-10 years. Corruption which has becoming a bane of our economy for the past 50 years can't be easily fought off. It is a process and PMB as well as Prof Osinbajo believe gradually the fight against corruption shall be cut down to the barest minimum at the top. #OneNigeria

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Mcreloaded(m): 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
Why is APC defending it self like this.
Pastor please the masses know what happened in the past go ernment and they also know what's happening now in this government. Why always on the defensive.
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by d4real890(m): 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
sincerely speaking I don't think this man would make heaven

1 Like

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Ikemefuna44: 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
sapele914:
Words of a Failure,Lazy Youth.
E pain am ���
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Dwin046(m): 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
I think mr osibanjo nd Lai Mohammed is going head to head on who will lie pass...don't worry very soon una results go come out like Jamb result

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by ucheemmadu18(m): 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
if buhari wins next year's election, I will share a video of myself pooing in hand and clapping
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by excel101(m): 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
Like the VP said the president is not stealing our money that he's saving it, But GEJ'S Govt stole our money but we were better off, and cost of living was better. Wish is better?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by 2016v2017: 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
naijng:
Apart from the ''lazy Nigerian Youths'' speech, the Vice-president was noted saying something akinda unpleasant.

The Vice President Yemi Osinbajo says that their is no bad record so far in President Buhari's administration.

Away from the #LazyNigerianYouths drama, the Vice-president has been quoted saying something noteworthy.

The Vice President, prof. Yemi Osinbajo said in the art of receiving the leadership of the Companion, an aasciation of Muslim Businessmen and Professionals, at his office in Abuja.

He said;
“One thing that is very sure now is that this presidency is not stealing and we have a President who is not stealing and will not steal. There is no corruption in the presidency under the current government. This kind of body language is what is saving this country a lot of money now. Like what is happening in JAMB, Customs, FIRS, NPA, FAAN, NIMASA where we have witnessed improved revenue collection and returns to govt for unspent resources. When we begin to deal with corruption in all facets of government particularly within the public sector, there will be a lot of improvement in our country. The government is also looking at improving ease of doing business to be able to attract more foreign direct investment over a period of time. All MDA’s will be made to submit their expenditure in line with the budget as well and in compliance with the accounting year”.

Source: http://naijawhistles.com/2018/04/20/i-see-no-corrupt…nt-yemi-osinbajo/
hypocrite and shortest lying pig
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by LZAA: 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
immhotep:
Afterall, genocide is part of APC change grin grin
grin
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by NairaMaster1(m): 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
Evablizin:
That's because you're too short to see the corruption.

Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by 2016v2017: 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
Dwin046:
I think mr osibanjo nd Lai Mohammed is going head to head on who will lie pass...don't worry very soon una results go come out like Jamb result
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by 2016v2017: 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
Ikemefuna44:
Yet, your administration is backward, incompetent, vindictive, clueless and insensitive.
For making this sardonic comment, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo, you are a useful idiot.
a useful piggy
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by no1madman(m): 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
Omi obe= 2 face
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Buffalowings3(m): 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
Joshuaoseoboh:
I am Oboh Joshua, I have my masters with my First degree and I still go to farm with old fashion tools.
Success comes when opportunity meets preparation; Nigerian youths are prepared, we are just waiting for an opportunity.
#_i_am_hardworking
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Jokkarm2: 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
SIR, LYING IS CORRUPTION IF YOU DONT KNW. I KNOW YOU RE A PASTOR, UNLESS YOU ARE NO MORE.
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Yaba4sure: 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
U know when d master is out d house keeper always secure d house. Continue prof
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Yaba4sure: 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
This man was a pastor but now a politician
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by cytell56: 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
See
naijng:
Apart from the ''lazy Nigerian Youths'' speech, the Vice-president was noted saying something akinda unpleasant.

The Vice President Yemi Osinbajo says that their is no bad record so far in President Buhari's administration.

Away from the #LazyNigerianYouths drama, the Vice-president has been quoted saying something noteworthy.

The Vice President, prof. Yemi Osinbajo said in the art of receiving the leadership of the Companion, an aasciation of Muslim Businessmen and Professionals, at his office in Abuja.

He said;
“One thing that is very sure now is that this presidency is not stealing and we have a President who is not stealing and will not steal. There is no corruption in the presidency under the current government. This kind of body language is what is saving this country a lot of money now. Like what is happening in JAMB, Customs, FIRS, NPA, FAAN, NIMASA where we have witnessed improved revenue collection and returns to govt for unspent resources. When we begin to deal with corruption in all facets of government particularly within the public sector, there will be a lot of improvement in our country. The government is also looking at improving ease of doing business to be able to attract more foreign direct investment over a period of time. All MDA’s will be made to submit their expenditure in line with the budget as well and in compliance with the accounting year”.

Source: http://naijawhistles.com/2018/04/20/i-see-no-corrupt…nt-yemi-osinbajo/

INDEED!!!
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Valwarren: 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
Sir,we know that you want to remain that good loyal guy to your boss. But,making this type of assertion,it looks as if we don't reason at all.

Sir,your scandalous government is the most corrupt and controversial government Nigerians have ever witnessed.
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Bluntguy: 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
So you people have graduated from blame game to defending the indefensible. Which child will ever say that his/her mother's soup is not sweet. Wait until your tenure expires, the government after you will tell us how corrupt yours has been. I am only praying they don't waste another four years blaming you and your oga for their own incompetence, just as you are now doing to the man before you. We will use our PVCs better, next year. We shall change the change. Thank you very much for the wasted years.
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by lastmaster(m): 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
Afonja
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by jamace(m): 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
Evil association corrupts good manners.

Pastor has been induced with lying spirit.
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Ikemefuna44: 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
2016v2017:
a useful piggy
E pain am...... Useful idiot!
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Gkemz: 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
May common sense fall on this man.
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
Osibanjo, shut up already.
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by newoffer: 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
Even U Osinbajo of all people. Politics is a game changer.
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Octobertwentysix(f): 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
sapele914:
Crap propaganda & disinformation,all these rubbish fake news will not put 1 Naira in your pocket,that was why the Presiident termed people like you Lazy Youths without comprehension looking for who to clean their naish without toilet paper.

Pride in Ignorance,Misguided Bigot,like father like son, Laziness runs in their blood,it is a generational curse it is not your fault.
so you have never heard of the word sarcasm before? Stop displaying your ignorance in public.
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Koolking(m): 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
Mannie92:

Droid, you need reconfiguration, you'll be alright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buba Galadima: Tinubu Hasn't Done One Percent Of What I Did For Buhari / Arrest Emefiele, Mele Kyari, Others Now - Reps Panel / IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.