Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Share Your Testimony - Encourage A Soul - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Testimony - Encourage A Soul (883 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Testimony - Encourage A Soul by AnonymouslyMe(m): 11:14am On May 16, 2010
The Bible says "Faith cometh by hearing; and hearing by the word of God" Pls share with us how you av been believing & trusting God for something that seem impossible but in the end was made manifest. Let hear how God has been good to you so as to encourage our fellow brethren.
Re: Share Your Testimony - Encourage A Soul by AnonymouslyMe(m): 7:03pm On May 16, 2010
Trust me, this is one area some of us take for granted, For me, I'd say for the gift of life. I just want to thank God for His grace & mercies over my life cuz the Bible say "It is by His grace we are not comsumed. So at every point in time, I make it a duty to be thankful to God ALWAYS becuz He know. Now, that's mine. What about yours? What are you thanking God for? Pls share with us.
Re: Share Your Testimony - Encourage A Soul by AnonymouslyMe(m): 7:43am On May 23, 2010
Lord, I thank you for yet another wonderful time in your presence. Be forever praise.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get The "awake" Magazine? / Is This Also Part Of Sharia Law? My Fellow Nl Muslims Pls Answer. / Joagbaje's "Master" Defends Eddie Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.