Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN (51472 Views)

“Meet Muhammadu Buhari” Trends As Nigerians Drag President Buhari On Twitter / 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari / Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by kmaster007: 8:58am On Apr 21, 2018
and some pple will still vote for dis man in 2019 election. even trek frm Lagos to Abuja

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by ayobamiakinrind(m): 9:01am On Apr 21, 2018
kernel507:

When you were misbehaving as a child, did your father, ever call you stupid before audiences?
Go and check, what May said about British youths.

If his father reasons like Buhari, then it's quite possible that he called him names worst than lazy.

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by missingribs: 9:01am On Apr 21, 2018
White007:
CNN Mocks Buhari Calling Nigerian Youths Lazy and Illiterates.-

Source: https://edition-m.cnn.com/2018/04/20/africa/nigeria-young-people-buhari-backlash/index.html

am so disappointed in our president and some APC member who are trying to repaint what he has said....how can a leader come out to paint his youth black to the global world

Even if he has lazy youth what measures has he put in place to help them before coming to say such trash

what do you expect from a man that came out in public to say his better half belong to the other room only.
for me am not a lazy youth,I work hard in this hard economy to make ends meet

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by dominique(f): 9:03am On Apr 21, 2018
White007:
This is Yusuf.
He doesn't like to work.
He stays in a free house, eats free meals and rides a power bike all day long.
When sick, he flies a chartered or presidential plane to some of the finest hospitals to treat himself all for free. 
Yusuf is a #LazyNigerianYouths
Don't be like Yusuf

I agree with all apart from the treating himself for free part, he treats himself with tax payers money and oil money and lives large on it too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by somegirl1: 9:04am On Apr 21, 2018
99miles:
If this statement made by our president were to be made is some countries, it would have resulted to a bloody revolution.
Is just that our youths are tolerant, which also reflect the fact that a good number of us are educated and hard working, so we are just taking this humiliation with ease.

Slavish. "Tolerant" is euphemistic.

2 Likes

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by gabrielahamz(m): 9:04am On Apr 21, 2018
Jones4190:
President Buhari is just too blunt....

Now let's look at these established findings;

1) Do you know that over 65 million youths are illiterates in Nigeria – UNESCO, 2017

2) Nigeria also leads in the world's uneducated children - Newsweek, 2017

Nigeria has 'largest number of children out-of-school' in the world - BBC, 2017

Fact check;
You can hate Buhari, but the truth is that he stated the obvious and again, what is already known around the world. You should understand by now that PMB is not like any typical politician and because of that, he says things the way they are. He is just honest to a fault. It may not be diplomatically okay considering the environment of such communication
So being uneducated translates to being lazy? Is his government doing enough to bridge the literacy gap?? This isn't about being blunt, this is about a president who is ignorant of the peculiar challenges that the Nigerian youth faces. He always gets it wrong whenever he opens his mouth!!

5 Likes

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by freeze001(f): 9:12am On Apr 21, 2018
na2016:
Before you start defending shit, let me tell you when you use "most", it means about 80%.

Ur post should be addressed to those two I mentioned.

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by Maxcollins042(m): 9:12am On Apr 21, 2018
buhariguy:
only lazy freebies idiotic pigs of Biafra.
You and your ilks must be all-round lazy to make research and gather core facts that Igbos are not lazy. I would have loved to insult you but nature has done that already.

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 9:14am On Apr 21, 2018
So this yeye man still dey?

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by Explorers(m): 9:15am On Apr 21, 2018
wristbangle:
There is no point reacting further via verbal rants. I have not voted before but I would make sure I use my precious pvc to vote out this useless man.

Though some Nigerian youths are intellectually lazy but all the youths are physically hard-working.
Lol...
Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by aragonchuks(m): 9:17am On Apr 21, 2018
buhariguy:
buhari said a lot of our youth are lazy,always looking for freebies.

Buhari said it,
idiotic pigs of Biafra claimed it.
The energy of youths in Anambra and abia alone Can power Nigeria .

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by battleaxe: 9:19am On Apr 21, 2018
Jones4190:

1) Do you know that over 65 million youths are illiterates in Nigeria – UNESCO, 2017

Fact check;
You can hate Buhari, but the truth is that he stated the obvious and again, what is already known around the world. You should understand by now that PMB is not like any typical politician and because of that, he says things the way they are. He is just honest to a fault. It may not be diplomatically okay considering the environment of such communication

Let's assume that your quotes and statistics are correct, does being illiterate also automatically confer on one the qualifier if being lazy? That one is illiterate does not necessarily mean he/she is lazy- several circumstances could have led to his/her illiteracy.
Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by millomaniac: 9:22am On Apr 21, 2018
buhariguy:
tell your father to be President, so that you can be lazy like Yusuf

may you continue selling out your generation for peanuts till the end of your days and may those that come after you take after you and continue the family tradition. Amen.

5 Likes

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by BOYLOVABLE1(m): 9:22am On Apr 21, 2018
we shall see
Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by Bekimbo(m): 9:22am On Apr 21, 2018
buhariguy:
buhari said a lot of our youth are lazy,always looking for freebies.

Buhari said it,
idiotic pigs of Biafra claimed it.

May your tongue fall inside your stomach IjN

I mean Buhari not u

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by Lavyouth: 9:23am On Apr 21, 2018
Example of lazy Nigerian youth

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by ninetiethcrown7(m): 9:25am On Apr 21, 2018
Jones4190:

Fact check;

Soooooooooooooo because I did not go to school, or I did not have the opportunity to go to school means I am not industrious or I cannot be industrious.

Your education does not determine whether you are lazy.

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by abodunrinolumide: 9:27am On Apr 21, 2018
omoo see this buhari ooo, no be ur fault Na our fault way we extend you. rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by Francolad(m): 9:28am On Apr 21, 2018
buhariguy:

I'm sorry for you and your generation
Freaking gay with zero sense
I no know why some people brain just dey twitch

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by buhariguy(m): 9:33am On Apr 21, 2018
kernel507:

Everything is wrong with the message, first you don't condemn your own in the public. Two Buhari hasn't created jobs, but depleted what he met. Nigerians are excelling outside Nigeria, but are retarded in Nigeria.

No Jobs
No Power
No Roads
Low minimum wage
Insecurity

did buhari reduce minimum wage?.

Did buhari reduced megawatts of electricity?

Did buhari increase insecurity? No,
Because he technically defeat boko haram.

Improve infrastructure
Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:34am On Apr 21, 2018
agarawu23:
i doubt he will support BuHari on this, even as one of his crew, I am sick and tired of his national embarrassment and stupidity.
I could remember in 2014/2015 when you were campaigning vigorously for this failure called Buhari, he really fall una hands no be small I swear.

He's now most useless, senseless and clueless president.

2 Likes

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by Lomprico2: 9:34am On Apr 21, 2018
chriskosherbal:
This thing has really gone viral & global .

That is because buhari is a global idiot!

3 Likes

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by MrLankeeee(m): 9:35am On Apr 21, 2018
buhariguy:

This is how an idiot speaks....

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by Ejiwoo(m): 9:36am On Apr 21, 2018
Francolad:

I pity you you will realize it latt
er

I'm sorry for you and your generation
Freaking gay with zero sense
I no know why some people brain just dey twitch
Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by NnamdiEducamia(m): 9:37am On Apr 21, 2018
And he wants to contest for 2019?

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by Ejiwoo(m): 9:40am On Apr 21, 2018
you have to be patriotic, The so called no one citizen as disappointed us again.

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by adaxxy: 9:44am On Apr 21, 2018
buhariguy:
"A LAZY Nigerian youth is defined as one who doesn't have his/her PVC to vote out the current HARDWORKING government."

Share this until it goes viral! Let's show this government just how effective our LAZINESS can be.������

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by Ibukunmer: 9:44am On Apr 21, 2018
This president epitomizes everything that's wrong with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by Ejiwoo(m): 9:45am On Apr 21, 2018
kernel507:

You should be ashamed defending a man with such low IQ, meaning yours is lesser.

yes they are birds of a feather. low Iq

2 Likes

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by buhariguy(m): 9:46am On Apr 21, 2018
agarawu23:
i doubt he will support BuHari on this, even as one of his crew, I am sick and tired of his national embarrassment and stupidity.
haba!
Why joining intellectually lazy people,

So, you also want freebies like idiotic pigs of Biafra?
Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by adaxxy: 9:46am On Apr 21, 2018
buhariguy:
did buhari reduce minimum wage?.

Did buhari reduced megawatts of electricity?

Did buhari increase insecurity? No,
Because he technically defeat boko haram.

Improve infrastructure
"A LAZY Nigerian youth is defined as one who doesn't have his/her PVC to vote out the current HARDWORKING government."

Share this until it goes viral! Let's show this government just how effective our LAZINESS can be.������

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) / PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR / Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.