Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Regina Daniel's Twerking On Boyfriend, Female Friends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniel's Twerking On Boyfriend, Female Friends (5916 Views)

Funke Akindele Twerking On The Set Of 'Jenifa's Diary' (photos, Video) / "Old Cargo": Nkechi Blessing Slammed For Twerking On MC Galaxy's Live Video / Nollywood Actress Nancy Iheme Twerking On Snapchat Video For Her Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniel's Twerking On Boyfriend, Female Friends by Oshatrends: 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
Regina Daniel's, is Nigeria young actress who is famous cause of her beautiful face.. She uploaded herself Twerking in the club.. Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibjOxHQUx4c

Cc.Lalasticala

Re: Regina Daniel's Twerking On Boyfriend, Female Friends by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
I feel really bad for her father. I can't imagine watching my (future) little girl gradually turn into a huge slut and not be able to do anything about it. Plenty girls in this generation are on this same path.

I call it the Miley Cyrus effect.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniel's Twerking On Boyfriend, Female Friends by dapsin999(m): 11:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
This won’t distract me.
I am not a Lazy NIGERIAN Youth
#BuhariMustGo

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniel's Twerking On Boyfriend, Female Friends by IdeyFindWife: 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
Earthbound:
I feel really bad for her father. I can't imagine watching my (future) little girl gradually turn into a huge slut and not be able to do anything about it. Plenty girls in this generation are in this same path.

I call it the Mikey Cyrus effect.

Save ur sweat. What you're mourning is going to make plenty guys happy before she slows down and goes all churchy like other #Slay seniors that've ahead of her. And of course, she'll make money in the process while gaining the notoriety she so badly craves.

Her mama sabi the drill. Make she dei twerk dey go, at least make Bubu see say she's not being a #LazyNigerianYouth.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniel's Twerking On Boyfriend, Female Friends by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 20, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Save ur sweat. What you're mourning is going to make plenty guys happy before she slows down and goes all church like other #Slay seniors that went ahead

It's such a pity. Especially as she's a celebrity, the man would forever have the collage in his head of her step by step metamorphosis into a popular ashawo (also known as 'Nollywood actress'), thanks to the internet.

The thought of bearing a daughter petrifies me sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniel's Twerking On Boyfriend, Female Friends by Chubhie: 2:33am On Apr 21, 2018
Earthbound:

It's such a pity. Especially as she's a celebrity, the man would forever have the collage in his head of her step by step metamorphosis into a popular ashawo (also known as 'Nollywood actress'), thanks to the internet.

The thought of bearing a daughter petrifies me sometimes.

You should imagine how 2face idibia is feeling knowing that any misstep from his daughter, Boys will strike and the people will echo karma.

We all shall face this fear the very day our daughter leaves for collage. No worries. Teach them dignity and self respect.
Re: Regina Daniel's Twerking On Boyfriend, Female Friends by sweetking: 7:57am On Apr 21, 2018
she is proving to bubu that she is not lazy

(1) (Reply)

Shame: See What Kid Actress Regina Daniel & Actor Spotted Doing with pant down / Woli Agba Biography: Age, Background, Origin, Awards And More! / I Will Destroy The Whole Of Africa 75-year-old British Man Scammed Of £20,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.