Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,861 members, 7,806,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

How Do I Handle Nigerian Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle Nigerian Men? (7919 Views)

How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? / I'm Attracted To My Driver. How Do I Handle This? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Handle Nigerian Men? by SugaBEE(f): 9:34pm On Mar 14, 2007
I date Nigerian Men's but I'm American, I have been dealing with this Nigerian
who I have know for over a year. We crossed the friendship line 7 months
ago and we have been dating on and off for a couple of months. At first
neither one of us wanted a long term relationship but his actions spoke
louder than his words(at least I thought they did). For instance he
slept ova my apartment everyday, talked about future plans, he even
requested a parking permit to my apartment because he knew he would be
coming frequently. Then I found him talking to a younger female that he
claim was a friend. I asked about her before I accused him of something,
but in the end I broke if off because I didn't believe that she was just
a friend. He was going to visit the female on vacation weather I believed
him or not so y play the fool for a "friend." Can u believe he told me
that we were no longer have any communication with each, after we known
each other for years. I mean he practically lived at my apartment and
told me that he didn't want to me my man and we weren't building on a
relationship. Even if we were not going to be together why act so
immature?
Re: How Do I Handle Nigerian Men? by kellorah: 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2007
awww
soz babes
shit happens

the guy prolly needed a place to lay his head-what a way to go about it
some people can be so silly sometimes

if that his female 'friend' is really his girlfriend, then she's not a good person cos she knew what he was playing it.

he'll meet his match someday
what goes around comes around
Re: How Do I Handle Nigerian Men? by TaniCarr(f): 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2007
Girl,just be careful with those nigerian men they are very cunning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle Nigerian Men? by OmoEko1(f): 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2007
MENS ARE LIARS, CHEATS.

MENS ARE EVERY NEGATIVE THINGS lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

MENS ARE SHIT

MENS ARE ASSHOLE

MENS ARE GAY
Re: How Do I Handle Nigerian Men? by jgirl3: 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2007
Omo Eko, with that kind of post, i dey fear small small.

@ Topic, Nigerian men are just like every other kind except that they have sweeter mouths. They can sweet talk you to a point of sugar coma. It's very annoying and unless you know how to control how your reactions are to them, then you will find it hard to understand them.
Re: How Do I Handle Nigerian Men? by mukina2: 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2007
Omo Eko:

MENS ARE LIARS, CHEATS.

MENS ARE EVERY NEGATIVE THINGS  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

MENS ARE SHIT

MENS ARE ASSHOLE

MENS ARE GAY

nice list . .
Re: How Do I Handle Nigerian Men? by OmoEko1(f): 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2007
j-girl:

Omo Eko, with that kind of post, i dey fear small small.

@ Topic, Nigerian men are just like every other kind except that they have sweeter mouths. They can sweet talk you to a point of sugar coma. It's very annoying and unless you know how to control how your reactions are to them, then you will find it hard to understand them.
don't worry about my post, that how NAIJA GUYS ARE

NAIJA MEN FIRST ONE IS "I LOVE U"
Re: How Do I Handle Nigerian Men? by Ferlie(m): 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2007
Naija man will worship you, but once prick enters pussy - he will want you to worship him, if you dont, then next.
Re: How Do I Handle Nigerian Men? by OmoEko1(f): 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2007
Ferlie:

Naija man will worship you, but once prick enters pussy - he will want you to worship him, if you don't, then next.
hummm i know u are a guy from your comments. so just curious is that what u too
Re: How Do I Handle Nigerian Men? by Ferlie(m): 10:54pm On Mar 14, 2007
omo Eko - I am a guy now - why u say that?
Re: How Do I Handle Nigerian Men? by jgirl3: 11:01pm On Mar 14, 2007
Ferlie has always been a guy. His name was P*nis before but i think seun changed it. I noticed that when i quoted him on welcome thread
Re: How Do I Handle Nigerian Men? by Busta(f): 11:17pm On Mar 14, 2007
oh well . . men for u and even worse, Nigerian men.

They can neva be satisfied with just one woman.

he's a bigger loser by him spending most nights and time at ur place,
wat happened to his place? still living with his parents?

gurl, u need to let him go, he's not right for u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle Nigerian Men? by SugaBEE(f): 3:09am On Mar 15, 2007
Busta:

oh well . . men for u and even worse, Nigerian men.

They can never be satisfied with just one woman.

he's a bigger loser by him spending most nights and time at your place,
what happened to his place? still living with his parents?

girl, u need to let him go, he's not right for u.
He has his own place but chooses to stay at my place. I thought it was his way of spending time with me because we are apart all day. Its funny because we talked about men having more than one wife and he said he didn't believe it that but i guess that only counts if hes married.
Re: How Do I Handle Nigerian Men? by Cyclone5(m): 3:18am On Mar 15, 2007
A bummer but the guy clearly doesn't want a thinking women. She would probably trip over all the air heads he's got lined up.

Guys can be like that sometimes. Essier to go nuclear than explain stuff and work it out. Just take George Bush for instance.

He's just immature like you said.
Re: How Do I Handle Nigerian Men? by needeeg(m): 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2007
That's really bad, I wonder why some men to dat tho,
Re: How Do I Handle Nigerian Men? by Cyclone5(m): 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2007
Yo NeedD! Howzit shaking? cool
Re: How Do I Handle Nigerian Men? by needeeg(m): 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2007
;d ;d
Re: How Do I Handle Nigerian Men? by iice(f): 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2007
Well since you broke up with him, you don't need to handle him anymore. . .good riddance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle Nigerian Men? by BlackMamba(m): 7:27pm On Mar 15, 2007
What makes him different from un-Nigerian men? Did you handle him in an un- Nigerian way while you guys dated? Maybe you want to learn how to swing on trees to keep up with him.
Re: How Do I Handle Nigerian Men? by spoilt(f): 2:04am On Mar 16, 2007
sugabee sorry to break it to you. seems like u've been had. sometimes when a guy is in a tough spot he befriends women just so he can get money, a roof over his head or maybe just plain old cheap sex. then he moves on to the next thing. not all nigerian guys are like that. he was just a jerk. you'll find someone who truly cares for you in the fullness of time. just be more careful. i often tell my american friends to be careful of immigrants. they often(not always) have different agendas!!!!!!!
Re: How Do I Handle Nigerian Men? by adconline(m): 7:35am On Mar 16, 2007
ome eko.,
why  are brandishing your unEnglish insults on men.  Do men cheat with men or women? Do men lie to men or women. For every wrongful act committed by a man, there is a corresponding female. This is a junk yard fallacy. Men do it with women.

tanicarr.
naija men are worse, may be you stick with American men oops Jesus. One that got the magic stick but does not  care for  his  many fruits of labor. lol

it seems some non-naijaa/naija  women have higher expectation of naija men. Get real folks, take it the way you took it when your first love dumped you. Should  we call naija guys to tell their own stories. Some babes have formed a mini United Nation to prosecute this fellow.
Re: How Do I Handle Nigerian Men? by kachii(m): 8:29am On Mar 16, 2007
@ acoline it seems some non-naijaa/naija women have higher expectation of naija men. Get real folks, take it the way you took it when your first love dumped you. Should we call naija guys to tell their own stories. Some babes have formed a mini United Nation to prosecute this fellow. I feel you.

Ladis sometimes forget that men get heartbroken too maybe because we complain about it less.
Ladies forget that men cry too in the quiet of their rooms.
Re: How Do I Handle Nigerian Men? by jgirl3: 9:05am On Mar 16, 2007
kachii:

Ladies sometimes forget that men get heartbroken too maybe because we complain about it less.
Ladies forget that men cry too in the quiet of their rooms.

Really? Actually with what I've seen a lot of guys do to other girls, i'm left with the option that many guys are just heartless or they simply have the heart of the Grinch. It works better that way, then you don't have to give all of your heart to be shattered while boys scheme ways to cowardly break up with girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle Nigerian Men? by Seun(m): 9:08am On Mar 16, 2007
But some of us are not heartless. You shouldn't punish Seun for the sins of Don Juan. wink
Re: How Do I Handle Nigerian Men? by jgirl3: 9:09am On Mar 16, 2007
lol, which one is Don Juan again?

That's why i said i'm forced to think that many guys are heartless. I'm not saying all. The day a guy can show me and convince me that he's different, I will seriously let my guard down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle Nigerian Men? by Seun(m): 9:13am On Mar 16, 2007
Before a guy can do that, I think you must be adding something to his life apart from just sex and demands.
Re: How Do I Handle Nigerian Men? by jgirl3: 9:16am On Mar 16, 2007
Not all girls are the same either. Sex and demands are equally distributed because the guy wants sex and the girl makes demands - so that's a two-way street. But I am so sure that I'm not all about those two. He just has to find a way to show me that he's not like 90% of the single guys out there (that's my own statistic).
Re: How Do I Handle Nigerian Men? by OmoEko1(f): 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2007
adconline:

ome eko.,
why  are brandishing your unEnglish insults on men.  Do men cheat with men or women? Do men lie to men or women. For every wrongful act committed by a man, there is a corresponding female. This is a junk yard fallacy. Men do it with women.

Are u here to fight with moi or to leave a comment about the issue.
If u got nothing to say about the topic so bye because nobody is asking for your 2cents.

I wasn't insulting men but what i said was the TRUTH.
Re: How Do I Handle Nigerian Men? by superman(m): 8:38pm On Mar 16, 2007
thinkin ha!
@ tani carr

Omo eko u sound like my lesbian friend for real. u could be a replacement to her u know.
Re: How Do I Handle Nigerian Men? by OmoEko1(f): 12:44am On Mar 17, 2007
superman:

Omo eko u sound like my lesbian friend for real. u could be a replacement to her u know.
NOT FUNNY AT ALL SUPERMAN grin grin grin
JUST CURIOUS HOW DO I SOUND LIKE HER wink
Re: How Do I Handle Nigerian Men? by adconline(m): 10:54am On Mar 17, 2007
j-girl

How many times, have you taken time to see what girls do to men? All you see is a one way road.

Ome eko @ I had expected you to tell me that men cheat with fellow men, men leave their wives/girlfriends for fellow men. What is the truth in your post? Do you know anything about absurdity in argument, because your TRUTH just reflected one.

I think there is a conflict of assimilation here. Women are taught from childhood, that they should run from men, should see men as  their greatest opponents, should use their power to undo men,  should not let men kiss them , or else they will be pregnant.  That they should strive to find a suitable husband- a husband who has been portrayed as an oppresor, sexmaniac, liar, and a cheat. So how do you reconcile these notions?
Men on the other hand are not taught anything about women.
Re: How Do I Handle Nigerian Men? by superman(m): 11:30pm On Mar 17, 2007
omo eko na u biko

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! / Every Girl Has A Price / 17 Year Old Nigerian Girl Shares Unclad After-$ex Photo On Facebook (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.