Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Were Did Dey Made This Copter From - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Were Did Dey Made This Copter From (5231 Views)

Abeg, Make Una Tell Una Guy How E Dey Go? / This One Na Laffcrackcomedy And Elenu Dey This One. I Want To Kill My Self. / Mcfiltermouth Dey Make Person Laugh Oooooo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were Did Dey Made This Copter From by Suleimangaroba44(m): 2:54am On Apr 21, 2018
WERE DID DEY MADE THIS COPTER FROM

Re: Were Did Dey Made This Copter From by opomulero101(m): 3:28am On Apr 21, 2018
Made in Aba.
Re: Were Did Dey Made This Copter From by AhmedKhan: 3:31am On Apr 21, 2018
Memorial Day is simply a three days weekend before schools out for the season of summer, where nearly all of the families mainly concentrate on fun, pleasure and little more joy to celebrate this weekend. But Memorial Day is your day which especially celebrated to remember the sacrifices done by great soldiers of USA. So, it's the major duty of each family to teach their preschooler children's concerning the respectful occasion of Memorial Day and about its history. So, that they should also demonstrate their appreciation and honor towards your militants, check out our poems set for the children
Memorial Day Flowers
Happy Memorial Day Pictures
Re: Were Did Dey Made This Copter From by Kemzykyngbeatz(m): 4:45am On Apr 21, 2018
<b> igbos <b>
Re: Were Did Dey Made This Copter From by rajking: 7:40am On Jun 10, 2018
The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing.
Fourth of July Images Free
Happy 4th of July Pictures
Re: Were Did Dey Made This Copter From by rajking: 8:34am On Jun 13, 2018
I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts.
Happy 4th of July Quotes
Fourth of July Quotes
Re: Were Did Dey Made This Copter From by manojmk: 11:34am On Jun 27, 2018
Very Nice Website On This Topic. Would Like to Read More. Here is the link to my Website
4th Of July Wallpapers
Funny 4th Of July Quotes
4th Of July Message
Re: Were Did Dey Made This Copter From by rajking: 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
I am really enjoying reading your well-written articles. Thanks for sharing this.
Friendship Day Pictures
Friendship Day Wallpapers
Re: Were Did Dey Made This Copter From by sjddota: 6:01am On Sep 03, 2018
Re: Were Did Dey Made This Copter From by rajking: 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
I am really enjoying reading your well-written articles. Thanks for sharing this.
Memorial Day Quotes
Re: Were Did Dey Made This Copter From by rajking: 1:45pm On May 16, 2019
I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts.
4th of July Clipart
Re: Were Did Dey Made This Copter From by AlanSanders: 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2019
When it comes to the commercial realtor, commercial agents can represent buyers or sellers, assisting with the sale of commercial real estate market
Re: Were Did Dey Made This Copter From by rohit008: 8:37am On Jun 28, 2019
Whats up very cool site!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your site and take the feeds additionally? I’m happy to seek out numerous useful info here within the submit, we’d like work out extra strategies on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .
4th Of July Images
4th Of July Images 2019
Fourth Of July Images
Happy 4th Of July Quotes

Re: Were Did Dey Made This Copter From by rohit008: 11:07am On Sep 06, 2019
Wow, fantastic weblog structure! How lengthy have yyou ever been running a blog for? you make running a blog glance easy. The overall look of your web sire is excellent, let alone the content material!

Happy Birthday Images
Happy Birthday GIF
Happy Birthday Wishes
Happy Birthday Quotes

Re: Were Did Dey Made This Copter From by rohit008: 11:09am On Sep 06, 2019
Normally I do not read post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do so! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, very nice article.

Happy Birthday Photos
Happy Bday Images
Happy Birthday Images
Re: Were Did Dey Made This Copter From by Powerbankseller(m): 11:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
made in venus
Re: Were Did Dey Made This Copter From by rohit008: 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2019
This web site truly has all the info I needed about this subject and didn’t know who to ask.
Good Morning Images
Re: Were Did Dey Made This Copter From by rohit008: 9:48am On Nov 06, 2019
Happy Veterans Day Images:- Every year we USA citizens celebrate Veterans Day in honor and respect of all military veterans. Veterans Day is a national celebration that we celebrate annually on the 11th of November.
Veterans Day Images
Veterans Day Wallpapers
Thank You Veterans Day Images

Re: Were Did Dey Made This Copter From by bestquotes: 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
best happy birthday wishes for employee from hr by tannnifar
https://www.tannnifar.com/2020/01/happy-birthday-wishes-to-employee-from-hr.html
Re: Were Did Dey Made This Copter From by tunsboy: 2:54am On Jan 23, 2020
I personally recommend this Tv ..Tuns Tv......for the best updates ever...Hey there, are you bored? Thinking of what to do? Why not check out *Tuns TV*?
Enjoy Relationship tips � airtime *giveaways� Advertisement�, conspiracy theories�,scary threads�,Hilarous videos�, Hook up, promotions�, funny � memes and many more all on your whatsapp status!!!..... you wouldn't want to miss out. Cmon click on the link below and be part of the fun https:///send?phone=2349067016721&text=Hello,+I+want+to+be+a+part+of+the+Family
Re: Were Did Dey Made This Copter From by emiron18(m): 1:49am On Jun 15, 2020
another hilarious video for you... see what this guy value more than 50k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FztaGlAfDm0

(1) (Reply)

Help Suggest More Punishment For This Rat / Very Short Jokes / Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.